BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Marissa A.
Suffolk, VA
I received this product as a sample in a subscription box that I am signed up for. It was weightless on my skin when I put it on. It didn't make my foundation cakey or splotchy, thank God! I don't usually buy sunscreens because I usually use a foundation or moisturizer with SPF in it already. However, if I was going to buy one separately, this would probably be the winner!
Lauren B.
Chandler, AZ
I hesitate to remove a star here, but the price point on this product is somewhat ouch-worthy. Otherwise, the physical barrier is an amazing sun guard and does so without the use of chemical sunscreen, which I appreciate. The product is somewhat thin, which allows for even distribution and it soaks in easily. No white zinc oxide nose with this! The packaging also deserves a note of appreciation, as I love how the bottle looks and feels.
Valerie G.
I really like this sunscreen. It is a little bit more expensive than a normal sunscreen but I personally think it's worth it. Most sunscreens are thick and feel heavy on my face this one I like so much because it's not heavy on my face. If you plan on wearing this sunscreen under your makeup then you will be fine it is super light weight. Most sunscreens are not light weight and to heavy and Freddy to wear under makeup in my opinion. The one thing I don't like about this sunscreen is that I would like it to have a higher spf but that's really the only that comes to mind that I don't like.
Zoe C.
Washington, DC
I love this sunscreen! I try to wear sunscreen daily especially in the summer months to keep my skin from aging but when I want to wear makeup I find that a lot of sunscreens ruin the makeup application and it goes on looking patchy and uneven. I love this product because it goes on like any other moisturizer and doesn't mess with your concealer or foundation when you later them overtop. this is a product I definitely use regularly!
Alicia M.
I have combination skin, leaning more towards oily. I really enjoyed the first application of this product. The smell was nice and the sunscreen felt very light. When I went back to look in the mirror roughly 30 minutes later after only lounging around my house, I noticed how oily my forehead looked. This doesn't happen with all sunscreens. Overall, I would say if you have oily skin you should probably stay away from this product.
Alyssa S.
dinuba ca
This serum is amazing because it protects the skin so good and feels so amazing on the skin I love it so much I have been using it for a while now I can say it did reach my expectations while using this
Renee F.
Natchitoches, LA
I bought the full size of this when it first came out. I LOVE it, it spreads easily, and the white cast is very minimal, and goes away after a few minutes on my medium-toned skin. It spreads and absorbs easily, and doesn't leave me greasy. Best of all, during the summer, I don't even need a separate moisturizer. I even ended up with several travel sizes of this so I always have one with me!
Riley M.
this product is very good. the price of this product is very good. this product is smooth and very hydrating to the face while protecting your skin from the sun. i would recommend this product to people.
Brianna R.
Delevan, NY
I love this sunscreen! First of all, the packaging is to die for. The bright purple with the silicone feeling is gorgeous on my vanity, which also reminds me to apply this every morning before I do my makeup. This doesn't break me out, which is a big plus, and it doesn't cause any flashback in photos. I will definitely be repurchasing this after I finish this bottle!
Tammy C.
New York
I received a sample size of this in my Sephora Play! Box this month and really like it. It is very lightweight but provides nice hydration for my dry skin. I appreciate the natural ingredients and nothing irritates or has caused my sensitive skin to break out. I also love the packaging. It can sometimes take a little longer than others to dry once applied but overall it's a good facial sunscreen, particularly for those with dry skin.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back