BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
I love how this sunscreen just sinks into my skin! I usually break out after facial sunscreen use but this is the only other one I've been able to use that causes no irritation. I love tarte cosmetics and this product is a great addition to my vacation or beach bag!
Sarah B.
I love this sunscreen! Its the perfect size to keep in a day bag for when I'm out and about and feel like I'm going to get burnt. I don't think that I could live without a nice sunscreen. The packaging and size is perfect and I would recommend it to others.
Renee K.
Lake Stevens , WA
You got to love tarte! Not only do they make amazing makeup they make amazing skin care too! This sunscreen has a pleasant smell and does its job! I am so happy that it doesn't break me out (which many facial sunscreens do). I will definitely buy this again!
mahnoosh m.
Smooth and light formula, it did feel great on my skin and had a nice botanic scent almost like most of the rainforest of the sea skin care products. It did not interfere with my primer (hourglass and Laura Mercier) and would consider purchasing after my sample runs out. It is more of a runny consistency btw.
Elisa B.
This product works very well. I am familiar with the Tarte brand and have heard great reviews from it. You can buy it at Sephora or any place that sells makeup. I would definitely recommend for others as it does protect your skin from the Suns harmful rays.
Alicia R.
Los Banos, CA
I used this from a free sample i received. I only used it once. i did not like how this felt. It was too greasy and thick for my liking. I still have it. I will probably finish it to be resourceful and use it on my shoulders. I definitely don't recommend this.
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY
I love tarte I have only used one product from them but I still love them but.This sun screen was one of the second sunscreens I have used so far but this is wOrth its price I love the way it smells and works on my skin to good and gently I will buy this again
Tambria B.
Port Hueneme, CA
In my experience this product works best on dry skin. Used on oily skin it tends to look a bit greasy. Very light weight and one of the best non chemical sunscreen I have used. Plus it smells amazing. A bit pricey but I would definitely recommend to others!
Chelsea P.
Johnson City, TN
Tarte uses only the best ingredients with their facial products. This product is a must have for summer time. It works as a great facial moisturizer as well as a primer for your makeup. Pair with the Tarte translucent finishing powder and your face will be ready for a fun summer day full of sun and smiles!
Christina R.
Medford , MA
I got a sample of this from my Sephora Play Box. Do you hate the smell of sunscreen? I do. This smells amazing! It doesn't have that yucky sunscreen smell. Be careful of putting too much on though, it's a little greasy. Just 2 pumps for my face and I'm good.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?