BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Georgia B.
Colorado
This was a really nice sunscreen. The packaging was so cute but so are all tarts products. It was a little thick which I didn’t like but it smelled really good. The only problem is that it is a little bit expensive.
Perla G.
Brownsville , TX
This sunscreen is great!! It doesn’t clog pores and doesn’t cause breakouts. It helps stop skin damage without a greasy feeling. Definitely a go-to for a beach day. I recommend this if you like to spend time outdoors!!
Raquel K.
Laredo, TX
This has to be one of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE Tarte products, EVER! It is really amazing on n'y maturing skin. Not greasy and has a pleasant scent. I also don't feel like I need to reapply often which is always a plus!
Nubia B.
Victorville , CA
Absolutely the best thing ever !!! Love the color of the bottle. It’s good for the face. I recommend it to any one. Not oily after you used it like other brands. And I keep buying it and sharing it with my family !
Amber H.
Cairo , GA
Amazing product! Great from shielding your skin from the sun but is definitely light and easy on the face. Great to use for just a normal day out. And works good with foundation as well. Would definitely purchase this product
Morgan E.
I like this lotion and yes it does help but I think that you could find something that works just as good for cheaper. It makes the skin feel good but I don't feel like it is anything special like something I need.
Tammy V.
I love tarte! But this did not work for me as a sunscreen. I have very pale skin that burns really easily so it is hard to find the right sunscreen. Unfortunately this one did not work so that why I rated this low.
Natalie S.
Linden, NJ
The mini is the Perfect mini sunscreen for on the go beach days - especially when you don't want to risk losing the larger size! I refill mine whenever it's running low. Doesn’t make your skin feel heavy or greasy.
Dava R.
Lake Mary, FL
My everyday sunscreen! I wear it everyday makeup or not it’s. Good facial sunscreen. A little pricy though and honestly it balls up if my skin isn’t really moisturized but that’s fine with me! Works with my routine
Larissa S.
Mckinney, TX
A little goes a long way and feels amazing on your skin. You can see a change after you’ve been using it for a while. Wear sunscreen! You can’t imagine the difference it makes on your skin and how products go over.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?