BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Reviews (12079)
Buy on Sephora
Alyssa H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I personally love Tarte as a brand and had very high expectations for this product when I got it as a free sample at Sephora. My first impression was that it was not very moisturizing like I had hoped and the pump was hard to get working the first couple times. I decided to give the product the ultimate test by going in the water and the product lasted decently, but I knew I had to reapply within an hour of being in the water. I would suggest if you are going to use this product that you moisturize your skin before.
Natasha M.
I enjoyed this product but not too much it didn't meet my expectations especially coming from tarte , i didn't enjoy the consistency and you really had to rub it into the skin I don't think I'd buy it again
Joanne J.
Anchorage , AK
I have very light skin and have been traveling the south west where the sun is unapologetic. I apply 3-4 times daily and keep this with me at all times. I would recommend this to any person with any skin type.
Jeanximar E.
el uso de un protector solar a diario con SPF 30 tiene numerosos beneficios para la salud y el cuidado de la piel, pero muchas formulaciones puede ser gruesa, obstruye los poros, o desprender la mirada delatora protector solar y el olfato. Tarteguard es la primera loción de protección solar de tarta para ofrecer la protección de un poderoso no químico protector solar SPF 30, pero que se siente como una crema hidratante de lujo que se puede aplicar en la mañana o antes de la exposición solar. Ultra-ligero y transpirable con una nueva firma, aroma de lirio de mar que se siente como un día en el spa.
keahi M.
Los Angeles, CA
Finally a sunscreen that I love. This is a perfect sunscreen for my every day use. Love that it's so lightweight in feel and very smooth and fluid in texture. The reason I like this product versus other sunscreens is that it doesn't have any type of sun screen smell. This product also works well underneath my makeup, and is so easy to apply! Not to mention the pink packing is so cute!
Summer H.
Wilton, CA
If you're looking for a good everyday sunscreen that won't clog pores, cause a white cast, and make you even more oily, then this one is for you! I love Tarte products because they are on the more natural side of cosmetics so they don't have too many ingredients that are harsh/pore-clogging. This sunscreen is lightweight, hydrating and doesn't break me out. Absolutely love this one
Stefani S.
I use this daily over my Vitamin C serum and under my primer/foundation. It's a nice sunscreen, I've never had sunburn from it. It is a tad on the greasy side but I found that if I use it cautiously/a little less than I thought I would need, it thins out nicely and doesn't stay greasy. I haven't notice any change in the way my primer or foundations sits on top of this product.
Valerie G.
I really like this sunscreen. It is a little bit more expensive than a normal sunscreen but I personally think it's worth it. Most sunscreens are thick and feel heavy on my face this one I like so much because it's not heavy on my face. If you plan on wearing this sunscreen under your makeup then you will be fine it is super light weight. Most sunscreens are not light weight and to heavy and Freddy to wear under makeup in my opinion. The one thing I don't like about this sunscreen is that I would like it to have a higher spf but that's really the only that comes to mind that I don't like.
Myschel B.
Buffalo, NY
I like that it provides the sunscreen protection I need but seeing I am a woman of color (African) I cannot wear just the sunscreen alone. It leaves a purplish-whitish cast to my face. Tarte isn't to blame. Any facial sunscreen with high levels of zinc oxide requires me to wear a bb cream or foundation on top to even out my facial color. If I am in a rush I will mix a pump into my foundation or bb cream and go about my day.
Marissa A.
Suffolk, VA
I received this product as a sample in a subscription box that I am signed up for. It was weightless on my skin when I put it on. It didn't make my foundation cakey or splotchy, thank God! I don't usually buy sunscreens because I usually use a foundation or moisturizer with SPF in it already. However, if I was going to buy one separately, this would probably be the winner!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back