BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sabina A.
Ocoee, FL
This sunscreen is really nice! It goes on nicely to the face and doesn’t give a white cast. I had a sample of this that my sister gave me. It protects the skin and you can apply makeup on top of it really nicely. Great sunscreen!
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
Florida's weather is no like any other state. Being tropical, the summer weather just made my feeling hot and sticky all over. Tarte, my hero Tarte, made me dodge that bullet mid-Summer and now it is a must have in my beach bag.
Sarah H.
This is my go to. I'm not entirely happy with it because I am oily, especially during the summer, and although this is lightweight it is still a bit greasy on my skin. I'll use it again though. Better than sunburn and skin damage!
Sarah S.
First of all this bottle is super cute, and the product works great too. I forget to re apply sunscreen as much as you should, but tarte has me covered. The sun protection seems to last very long even if you forget to re apply
Megan W.
Denton, TX
Pretty good sunscreen! Lightweight and not too greasy like some others I’ve used. Overall good protection for a day out in the sun. I like that it also has a pump to easily use it. I hate dipping my hands in jars for products.
brittania g.
I️ love this product. Truly amazing. It works like a dream : super light weight (enough to wear under my thick it cosmetics cc cream) but provides a great base and aWESOME SPF protection. The smell is pretty pleasant as well.
Skye N.
Seattle, WA
For the price of the product, I think it is a decent buy. I love the smell of it and my skin doesn’t feel greasy at all. The packaging is definitely nice so I’d have to give that to them. I don’t think I’ll repurchase though.
Corinna G.
chowchilla, CA
Too oily for my skin i have combination skin with oily t zone and this made it worse i found i was only being sold at sephora over all i wouldn't buy this again only because of the stickiness and greasy feeling it left on my face
Elizabeth F.
Mayfield Hts, OH
Loved this sunscreen. Is not greasy at all. Goes on smoothly and absorbs nicely. A little pricey but worth it. I will continue using Tarte. Packaging was nothing special. I will buy again. Love Tarte and all their products.
Jillian L.
Muskegon, MI
This stuff is heavenly. Every time I put it on my face, it makes my face feel like I just got done with a facial! I love this stuff for summer time in the hot hot sun. Glad I came across it! What a wonderful product this is
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?