BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
This is a good sunscreen for when you go to the beach or pool but I would not wear it under makeup as an everyday sunscreen. Gentle and effective, but adds a little too much shine to my oily skin. I bought it at Sephora and would probably not repurchase.
Brea K.
Sartell, MN
I got this in a sample size and I fell in love with it. I like to apply it to my face and neck for extra sun protection when I'm going to be outside. This is perfect if your foundation or moisturizers don't have SPF in them, or for some added protection.
Kaitlynn S.
Ashtabula, OH
This makes my skin feels so hydrated and protected at the same time. Tarte is a great, reliable product. It;s a little pricey, but totally worth it. The packaging is always beautiful. Thev lotion is gentle and i would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Katelyn C.
Lafayette, IN
I love this product! It's great that it has SPF 30 in it. When I know I will be outside for an extended period of time, I cleanse my face, put on the tarteguard, then put on moisturizer. During the day, I can just put the Tarte lotion on top of whatever I have on to give myself some extra protection.
Brittany K.
Casa Grande, AZ
I have a family member that uses this and I decided that I'd give it a try considering I always hear good things about this brand. I really loved it! I felt like it didn't sting my face like a lot of facial sunscreens do and it moisturized my face rather then dried it out. I would definitely buy this.
Tiffany S.
Columbus, IN
I hated this product at first when I got it in a sample. I got the full size in a glossy-box and ever since I tried it again I love it. It doesn't smell bad and it protects my skin. I can wear it under my foundation too without my makeup going on weird.
Andreina M.
I love tarte and I love this sunscreen because it looks great after you apply your foundation. I don't know about you guys but I feel that some sunscreen het in the way of my makeup but with this one I haven't had any problem is great. Totally recommend it.
Melissa B.
Vero Beach, FL
The perfect Not too oily facial sunscreen! The smell is very nice, doesn't smell overly like SPF. The bottles are pretty expensive in comparison to others, but it is worth it! This applies well under make up as well, so you could even use it as a primer.
Mina C.
This sunscreen has a pleasant scent and comes in a cute bottle. It's definitely the prettiest sunscreen I own. It contains a physical sunscreen and has a medium floral scent. My skin reacts well to it (even with the added scent) and there is no white cast.
candice f.
I am not a fan of sunscreen in general but because I live in the sunshine state it is sometimes necessary. This sunscreen goes on even and doesn't get in the way of my normal makeup routine. I am able to apply my foundation over it without a change in the way my foundation looks and feels. It does what it says and seems to be a quality product. I didn't give it 5 stars because it is a little on the pricey side.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?