BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Heather T.
Wilmington, DE
I got a sample of this from sephora and I like it. Tarte products agree with my skin. It is a good sunscreen which I have started looking for to incorporate into my daily routine. This one does what it says. No complaints.
Samantha S.
Oregon
I am in love with this facial sunscreen. Comes in this easy to use bottle. I love throwing it in my bad for on the go. It smells great and absorbed so nice! It makes a slightly oily but most sunscreens do. Would recommend.
Jana D.
Really a fantastic sunscreen. I just started wearing sunscreen every day, basically because I was afraid of my skin being greasy, but this wears so well under makeup. No more wearing sunscreen only on days out in the sun!
Liz F.
South St Paul, MN
I got a sample of this with a purchase at Sephora, and omg I need more. It's great! It's a sunscreen I feel like I can use with my
Make up. Other sunscreen makes me feel greasy, and this was just like a great mosturizer.
Angelica C.
This one feels more like a moisturizer than sunscreen. It absorbs into the skin well and protects me from burning. I love it. However if you have oily skin this can feel greasy probably due to the addition of oils in it.
Sarah T.
Bloomington, IN
While I do believe it provided ample protection against the sun, this product broke out both my face and my décolleté each time I used it. If something results in constant breakouts, I won’t use it, so it has no purpose.
Ashley B.
Huntington, WV
Amazing product especially on my very sensitive skin. I always have to be super careful but the products that tarte sells never seem to let me down. If you haven’t tried this you absolutely should because it’s worth it
Dianna C.
Pharr, TX
Have I mentioned tarte is my favorite brand. This facial sunscreen is a tad pricey but SOOOOOOOOOOO WORTH IT. I love this so much and it smells great, packaging? I love it. There’s nothing that could beat this product.
Kelsey S.
Maryland
This sunscreen is super nice it’s thin and doesn’t leave an oily feel on your skin. It also does a great job at protecting your skin from the sun! It layers well under makeup as well which is my favorite way to use it!
Aubrey M.
This sunscreen is light and airy which is awesome. I hate the caked on feeling. It also doesn’t make me super oily for an all day wear and that is super important to me. I want to protect my skin but I also don’t want to walk around like a shiny disco ball.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?