BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Julissa D.
Milton, DE
It's an OK product but on my face still did get a read out in the sun I Mandren expect it to be full coverage for Kelly ask if 30 but it still Bournemouth Telebit and usually I don't need usually I don't really need to put more sense like more than SPF 30 on but I feel like there's better sense games out there besides us I wouldn't recommend buying and it's cut it's pretty expensive and it's just overall not a very good product
Afsoon Z.
I love the packaging of this sunscreen! I prefer my facial sunscreen to be 50 - 100 spf since my face is a bit more sensitive to the sun. I like to mix it with my foundation which makes it a nice tinted moisturizer for the summer time :) Bit on the pricey side.
Karly B.
Brick, NJ
Wasn't anything special for me. I ended up returning it after a few uses because it was very heavy and I felt like it never fully rubbed into my skin and gave me a very white cast to my face. Bought the drunk elephant one instead and am so much happier with it.
Adeeba H.
I like that tarte has a sunscreen out now. I recently became a fan of sunscreen and this is very cute, packaging wise, and useful with the summer coming up. It's useful and I don't get burned when I use it, but it would be great if the spf were a little higher.
Rosa D.
Highland, MI
Please note: on the bottle it does state this sunscreen is not waterproof. But all things considered, it doesn't clog my pores or break me out, it absorbs easily into the skin, it's gentle on my sensitive skin and it protects me from burning! SO ITS A PERFECT TEN!
Supritha S.
Fort Worth, TX
So, initially when I started using Tarte, I was really skeptical just because my skin is very sensitive. I didn't want any allergic reactions but, then I realized it is the first sunscreen lotion without any chemical with SPF30! This is really great on my skin, I love the product! My go to skincare essential!
Kristina G.
Got this in my sephora play box and i love it! not greasy, doesn't interfere with my makeup application, which is a big issue with myself and sunscreen. i usually use makeup that has an spf factor to it, but this is great for those days that this is just too heavy.
Elizabeth W.
This is a really good facial sunscreen as far as facial sunscreens go. I am always leery about facial sunscreens due to having super sensitive, skin. I have not had any issues with this product with irritation or breakouts. Totally worth the price in my opinion!
heather c.
Went on smoothly, no bad smell, melted in well, did leave me shiny. Didn't effect makeup at all. However, I did get oil throughout day. I am normally oily so it wasn't this, it just didn't help me from getting oily which I look for. Worth a try, but not a full size buy from me. Loved getting it in my Sephora Play box.
Jessica C.
This sunscreen lotion smells absolutely amazing! I had a hard time priming my pump of he smaller sample size but once it got going it worked great. I love how easy it is to apply everyday and it absorbs in really well so I have no problem applying makeup over it.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?