BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Cammie G.
Baytown, TX
Perfect size for the beach. Best part of this product is the smell. Doesn't have your typical stink sunscreen smell. I was very pleased there weren't any streaks leftover once applied. A little goes a very long way. My friends shared with me then purchased their own! It's a little pricey compared to other sun protectors but I see why. In all honesty with you using less, it's definitely cheaper in the long run.
Brooksie V.
Saint Peters, MO
Loved this. It's not greasy feeling at all. And it smells good too. I wore this to stl pridefest 2016 it's was really hot that day and this stayed on all day.
Sarah G.
Suffern, NY
I love this! It is so light and works beautifully for both the body and the face! I used it almost every day last summer! The packaging is also cute and Tarte is a cruelty free company!
Abbe J.
Gentle and effective, I love all tarte products but this is a must-have. Non-chemical, paraben free, hypoallergenic, AND recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation. It's super smooth, hydrates and protects my skin without a sticky or greasy feel. High quality, thoughtful product that should be used by everyone. I ALWAYS wear sunscreen, and the face that this is free from all the chemical bulls$*t that is in most products makes me feel really good about using this every day.
hannah p.
san antonio, tx
Has a very lovely smell. Then again I love the smell of sunscreen. It isn’t super strong but you can slightly smell it. Makes my skin feel great! Leaves my skin feeling refreshed after using it only for a day!
Andria R.
Cantonment, FL
I do not like this product at all. It's greasy. You can't use it under your makeup and the packaging is an absolute fail. Don't get me wrong. It looks nice but the pump doesn't reach the bottom of the bottle and you have to keep the bottle sitting upright at all times so that the product is settled and the pump with actually dispense it which just makes it impractical to toss in your purse or beach bag.
Maria K.
I love all tarte products. They're cruelty free and excellent quality. This sunscreen went on great under my makeup and didn't cause any excessive oil or sweating.
skyler b.
Protect skin from harmful rays—even on-the-go—with tarte’s first multi-tasking, antioxidant-infused daily sunscreen. The lightweight, non-sticky liquid lotion contains all-mineral, non-chemical and broad spectrum SPF 30 ingredients that help protect against the sun’s damaging UVA/UVB rays that can cause dryness, redness, dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles. Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation for daily use, the skinvigorating™ formula is also infused with maracuja, red algae, soybean, apple, and honeysuckle extracts to nourish, tone, and retain moisture while helping to combat signs of aging for a firmer, brighter, smoother appearance. The fresh, ocean’s lily scent allows for luxurious, spa-like daily applications, while the high-performance liquid emulsion seamlessly melts into skin, leaving it supremely soft and silky.
Tammy M.
Roseburg, OR
I got this is a free sample when I got some makeup and I love the product I've already went back and bought me another bottle when I use my sample up would highly recommend this product
Marissa L.
Lindenhurst, NY
Tastes skin care line is effective although not my favorite. There is nothing particularly wrong with this sunscreen. I would recommend to anyone with normal skin
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back