BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Guiselle N.
Irving, TX
I love this sunscreen lotion. I use it on my face everyday. It's gentle on my face. I love how soft my face feels after I use it. It is really effective. It totally meet my expectations. I will definitely be buying again. The formula is perfect for my skin.
mahnoosh m.
Smooth and light formula, it did feel great on my skin and had a nice botanic scent almost like most of the rainforest of the sea skin care products. It did not interfere with my primer (hourglass and Laura Mercier) and would consider purchasing after my sample runs out. It is more of a runny consistency btw.
Katelyn C.
Lafayette, IN
I love this product! It's great that it has SPF 30 in it. When I know I will be outside for an extended period of time, I cleanse my face, put on the tarteguard, then put on moisturizer. During the day, I can just put the Tarte lotion on top of whatever I have on to give myself some extra protection.
Neglis N.
Se siente bien en la piel, no es pesada, y hace el trabajo muy bien. Estoy muy contenta, y cuando me aplico esto en mi cara no se tienes la sensacion que quema es suave, Me encanta este protector solar es agradable e hidratante lo recomiendo es muy bueno
Kristy N.
This product is definitely light weight and perfect for on the go. Whenever I feel dry and I am out and bout in sunny California, I am able to spray this and feel comforted. There is not odd odor and there is not color or sticky residue left from the product.
Kristie N.
Atlanta, GA
This review will not be fair because I love everything Tarte. It seems they have figured out how to make a line of quality products. Of course you get what you pay for and it looks nice. I have received many products from them and I am a loyal customer.
Brea K.
Sartell, MN
I got this in a sample size and I fell in love with it. I like to apply it to my face and neck for extra sun protection when I'm going to be outside. This is perfect if your foundation or moisturizers don't have SPF in them, or for some added protection.
carla l.
Salem, OR
I wasn't really impressed with the product. Why pay so much for sunscreen? It does a decent job, has a pleasant fragrance, and isn't oily, but it IS overpriced. While I like the product, I would never actually buy it; I received a sample to try initially, thankfully.
Sam S.
I tried this over the summer and it is one of the few facial sunscreens that do not inflame my sensitive skin. I felt protected and it sits wonderfully under other products. And a little goes a long way. I definitely will be getting more for next summer.
Mia F.
I love this product!! I use it when I'm going to be outside all day in the pool or the beach or just hanging out . It goes well with or with out makeup and it's not super thick which is what I like and it doesn't have a scent. I can't stand when my face smells like sunblock I get headaches. So this product is made for the face its sensitive enough for my face but it protects my face from the sun which what I love
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?