BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mimi M.
Marble Falls, TX
I love this sunscreen! It has helped to diminish the appearance of my acne scars! It's very moisturizing and dries down a bit tacky, but I don't mind that because I wear makeup quite often. I also really love the scent of it!
Skye N.
Seattle, WA
For the price of the product, I think it is a decent buy. I love the smell of it and my skin doesn’t feel greasy at all. The packaging is definitely nice so I’d have to give that to them. I don’t think I’ll repurchase though.
brittania g.
I️ love this product. Truly amazing. It works like a dream : super light weight (enough to wear under my thick it cosmetics cc cream) but provides a great base and aWESOME SPF protection. The smell is pretty pleasant as well.
Elizabeth F.
Mayfield Hts, OH
Loved this sunscreen. Is not greasy at all. Goes on smoothly and absorbs nicely. A little pricey but worth it. I will continue using Tarte. Packaging was nothing special. I will buy again. Love Tarte and all their products.
Jillian L.
Muskegon, MI
This stuff is heavenly. Every time I put it on my face, it makes my face feel like I just got done with a facial! I love this stuff for summer time in the hot hot sun. Glad I came across it! What a wonderful product this is
Samantha S.
Oregon
I am in love with this facial sunscreen. Comes in this easy to use bottle. I love throwing it in my bad for on the go. It smells great and absorbed so nice! It makes a slightly oily but most sunscreens do. Would recommend.
Jess V.
Sacramento, CA
This stuff is okay. It goes on nice and light and mostly sheer for a sunscreen, but the reason I only give it three stars is that I still got burnt on my face while using it. I generally apply sunscreen every 2 hours because I have a history of skin cancer and want to be safe, but this didn’t really appear to provide me any protection. A few starts for the way it feels on the skin, but it was ineffective as sun protection for me, which is what it’s ultimately intended for.
Heather T.
Wilmington, DE
I got a sample of this from sephora and I like it. Tarte products agree with my skin. It is a good sunscreen which I have started looking for to incorporate into my daily routine. This one does what it says. No complaints.
Jana D.
Really a fantastic sunscreen. I just started wearing sunscreen every day, basically because I was afraid of my skin being greasy, but this wears so well under makeup. No more wearing sunscreen only on days out in the sun!
Emma P.
Garner, NC
This kind of made me oily, which makes sense considering it has 30 SPF. It was easy to apply, but it is sunscreen so it doesn't come off extremely well. This was my first time using it and I would probably recommend it to someone who has very dry skin.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?