BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lauren S.
Fort Collins, CO
This product is more expensive than I would like it to be but it is worth it if your face gets burnt easily. I like this one because it doesn't make my face feel oily or sticky like most sunscreens do. Also, this sunscreen doesn't leave my face broken out after using it.
Megan T.
I have super sensitive skin and this has left my skin feeling great. My biggest complaint with sunblock is the oily feeling after applying and I don't get that with this.
Arissa G.
Bothell, WA
I religiously use sun screen on my face. But was never a fan of the smell, or the someone's greasy, or tight feeling it gives. I discovered the tarte facial sun screen, and was so much harsh with it than generic body sun screen. The smell doesn't bother me, it doesn't feel funny, greasy, or heavy. I'm very happy with it.
Sarah C.
I always use a sunscreen for my face to protect against free radicals and harmful uva and uvb rays . I have repurchased this because it works great and doesn't irritate my skin and cause my to break out like some other sunscreen brands do. This is a definite must buy.
Beth D.
Florence, KY
This stuff was fantastic. I have combo skin (combo dry in the winter, combo oily the rest of the year) and my skin loved it. It never broke me out (acne prone) or irritated my skin (and also sensitive, yay). I would still be using it if Tarte hadn't of sold to Kose.
Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
I think this product is pretty good, but my main complaint is with the pump - it's terrible. if Tarte could improve the quality of the pump to dispense a decent amount of product, I'd buy it again. I'd also like to see an SPF 50+ version as well. Good product, though.
Inez A.
Evanston, IL
I wanted to love this but ... No. I picked this up before heading on vacation because I didn't own a face specific SPF. The packaging is adorable and it feels great on the skin. However, the smell is terrible. Not just bad but really bad and it didn't go away. I couldn't bring myself to use it again. Sorry Tarte.
Caity R.
Cave junction, OR
I absolutely love this stuff. I got a sample of it in my Sephora play box a few months ago and bought the full size. It smells nice and absorbs quickly. It is a little pricey but Tarte really knows skin care in my opinion. I will buy another bottle when mine is empty
Laura L.
I received a sample of tarteguard Sunscreen in my Sephora Play Box and every time I use it, the sunscreen gives me a burning sensation especially if I sweat. It is very pricey and not worth the expense. I was really disappointed because I typically love Tarte products.
Raeanne M.
The best sunscreen! It's a chemical free sunscreen so it doesn't have all of the nasties that will make you age quicker. It is pricey, but it it worth it. It won't clog your pores, irritate your skin or make underneath your eyes burn after applying. It stays put and does the job.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?