BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kellyn D.
Columbus, OH
I CANNOT SING THE PRAISES OF THIS PRODUCT ENOUGH!! I brought it with me to Mexico and the Dominican Republic, reapplied every hour or so because I'm extremely fair, and didn't burn a bit! My freckles came out but no burn to be seen! It also smells great and doesn't burn my eyes when I sweat or get into the pool.
Kayla H.
Temple, TX
This is a great product it has a nice fresh scent that is very pleasant. I use this daily on my face because Texas weather is unforgiving and you need protection. I have trouble finding a sunscreen that isn't oily or greasy and this is neither it goes on lightweight and leaves the skin feeling moisturized and soft.
Kayla C.
Bardstown, KY
I brought this sunscreen lotion on a kayaking trip and re applied it on my face. I love the cute little bottle its packaged in, makes it convenient to carry especially when you don't have a lot of room. This sunscreen smells so good, and does a great job protecting your face, I would most definitely buy it again.
Kristen C.
Great moisturizing sunscreen. Perfect for oily and sensitive skin. Kept me from getting burnt but wasn't too heavy. Worth the price and will definitely buy again!
Jen B.
My friend suggested that I purchase this foundation because it worked fantastic to her. Was not disappointed! It's the best product I have used it a very long time. I have used many different brands (high end & drug store), but this is perfection. The coverage is good, makes my skin look flawless, but it doesn't feel too thick or cakey on. Not to mention the brush it comes with is amazing. The bristles are soft but there are a lot of them so it still is strong and actually works. The only issue I have with this foundation is I am almost always a fair shade, but this is a little too light. No big deal usually but the sun is starting to peak out. Might have to retire it for a couple months but other then that its amazing. Couldn't praise it higher.
Samantha M.
This is an excellent sunscreen. It's free of parabens and it smells amazing. It doesn't leave your face feeling oily, and it actually protects your skin against the sun for a long time. This has to be one of the best sunscreens ever, but the only con about this is that it's quite pricey. I love this product so much thought that the price doesn't matter that much to me.
Marcie M.
I like All things Tarte! I didn't even get this big of a bottle! I only received a small packet as a free sample in a mail order. I liked it and would like to buy more, but it is expensive and the CC cream I wear has a 50 SPF already in it. So for right now I'm okay. If I were to buy facial sunscreen this would be the one.
Angela M.
Brunswick, GA
I love the way this product smells. I am not big on buying "high end" sunscreens but there are a few that I will make an exception with because they work so well and don't leave my face feeling sticky or oily and actually do what its meant to and protects me from the sun. Also, the beautiful purple color is everything.
Michelle Z.
El Monte, CA
I am really picky when it comes to sunscreens. This was recommended in a blog I came across and I can not say how right the blogger was. This has to be one of the best sunscreens I have tried to this date, and I would use sunscreen on a daily basis due to sports. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Bri S.
Lisbon falls, ME
I am a tartlette to the core and was excited to find they even have a sunscreen. Super hydrating and a fairly decent spf I use this for my everyday needs. And it delivers. I love the smell of it and find that is not super heavy which is something I'm not a fan of. Overall it serves its purpose and lives up to its claims.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?