BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
I think this is an average sunscreen.The natural ingredients are the reason I gave it 3 stars but there are better products out there at this price point.It leaves a white cast and just isn’t special in my opinion.I received a deluxe sample from Sephora and I won’t be purchasing a full size.
Renee M.
Love this protection! The bottle is so awesome with the purple silicon cover and love the pump on it! Lightweight and soak into the skin. I wear this everyday I’ll be out in the sun for a long time and the mini is great to take ago for travel!
Suki R.
This is a higher end sunscreen but it's so much more than that. It's an awesome lotion that keeps your skin hydrated. And with 30 SPF you better believe it'll keep you protected. There's not really a scent to it so I consider that a plus. And this packaging is just the cutest! I personally don't see myself buying this every time I need sunscreen due to the price but I can see me buying it a couple times in the summer. It's the perfect face sunscreen because it works so great on sensitive skin.
Sara F.
Love this stuff it's great for my sensitive skin! It feels so expensive and well made and I absolutely love it! I don't wear sunscreen often but when I do I grab this! It is great for me, the only things I don't like the product sometimes feels a little weird.
Jen W.
Taunton, MA
I love this sunscreen! I have such pale sensitive acne prone skin I’m always worried about what to put on as to not irritate or cause a breakout and this was beyond great for my skin! It went on easily and I wouldn’t use any other sunscreen, worth it!
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
I found a sample bottle of this that I had acquired somewhere along the line. I've used it a few times and like it decently. I don't think I will repurchase the full-size once I run out, though. I think cheaper alternatives do the job just as well.
Chloe A.
Port St Lucie, FL
I use this sunscreen mainly when I’m going to be outside for a long amount of time since it has the spf 30 in it and I️ feel confident that my skin is being protected while it’s on. It’s light weight and doesn’t clog pores and it really is a great product.
Nancy C.
Fisherville, KY
I love it. It smells amazing and it protects my skin from day to day life routine. I just wish if it had more SPF in it than just 30. I would consider repurchasing it and I recommend it. I like tarte products in general. They are amazing.
Leslie G.
Milan, TN
Tarte products are amazing and their sunscreen doesn’t disappoint! Living in the South sunscreen is a must have and I use this daily! It protects my skin while leaving it feeling soft and doesn’t cause me to break out. Highly recommend!
Maria P.
Minneapolis
This sunscreen is great and not very greasy and helps protect my skin from getting sunburned. My face is always prone to getting red even from a little bit of sunlight and this stuff helps me not always have to cover my face with a hat.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?