BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Mandi M.
Florence, KY
Love this at the the pool or out in the garden. I have a mini one I carry in my hand bag. I use this daily and it doesn't break me out and I have sensitive skin.
Taylor C.
Sun City, AZ
Love Love Love! Smells amazing not like your usual sunblock! So gentle and moisturizing doesn't feel sticky or gross. Good price point as well! Will defiantly be repurchasing this product more in the future! Best facial sunscreen I've tried!
Tatiana G.
I like to use this in the summer because it's really good at moisturizing your face while also protecting it from the sun so you don't get a sun burn I really like this product and would recommend it
Shira H.
Fredericksburg, VA
Love this product. It has made my skin feel so smooth and fresh. The fact that a little goes a long way really justifies the price tag. I would definitely repurchase and look forward to trying more from this line!
Bri F.
San antonio, TX
Yas Yas Yas. I bought the travel sized product originally and fell in love instantly. I had gone to a water park and normally my body doesn't really burn, but my face always turns bright red and it lasts for weeks after. I used this product before I went and first of all the consistency is so creamy and lightweight. It feels hydrating - but not oily. After putting it on I was able to go swimming and stay out in the sun; when I came home I didn't have flushed cheeks like I normally do. I am definitely keeping this in my beach bag this summer!
Tatiana Z.
Clarks summit , PA
Live this ! I use this under my foundation especially if I know I'll be outside for long periods at a time you should always wear an spf whether it's alone or with foundation!!
mua d.
Tucson, AZ
Sunscreen should be a major part in every ones day because the sun is harsh on your skin the packaging is cute so it's also eye catching I think no matter what you need to have on a good sunscreen to protect your face from the sun
Allison Z.
I love this stuff. It smells like sunscreen but it doesn't linger. It's a thinner consistency and it doesn't affect the way my makeup goes on top. Definitely recommend!
Chelsea B.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Sunscreens are notoriously filled with harmful ingredients. I'm happy that tarte, a brand I trust has something to offer in this category. I wish the spf was greater than 30.
Elisabeth C.
It's an okay sunscreen. Not necessarily worth the price bc I have found drugstore ones that are better. It smells good! Doesn't last a long time, but is waterproof!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?