BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I received a full sized Tarte Tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 in one of my beauty box subscriptions.  I was a bit hesitant to use it, as I usually only use 50 SPF or higher, but I tried it anyway.  Well... I ended up really liking it.  So much, that I ordered another one.  It did not cause me to burn at all, while applying every 2 hours, as you should with all sunblocks.  It did not leave a white cast either, as long as you don't use too much.  I highly recommend!
Sarah P.
White Plains, NY
This product for me was greasy but not moisturizing. It left a horrible gray cast on my skin. I didn’t like the smell. i would not repurchase. The Josie Maran argon sunscreen is much better if you’re looking for something that does what this one claims. 100% pass for me.
Miranda L.
Was not expecting much as whenever I try skin products from brands that aren’t just skincare, It’s not that good. However this sunscreen was great! It’s always good to use sunscreen all year even in the winter so I would recommend this for normal skin.
Chloe W.
I tried this sunscreen based on the good reviews for this... and was so disappointed. I have combination skin (not extreme)... but the sunscreen did not absorb into my skin at all and was super greasy looking, my skin was so shiny. The smell is decent.
Allie W.
BRISTOL, TN
First this stuff smells so much better than any other sunscreen I've ever used. It isn't greasy and doesn't make your makeup streaky. I love it. This is the only sunscreen I will use. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Lexy R.
Hastings, MI
I love this sunscreen! It absorbs great into the skin without leaving it feeling greasy. It's even great to wear under makeup. The smell is awesome too. I will definitely be purchasing this again. You can purchase this at Sephora or Ulta stores.
Kaya C.
Franklin, NH
This keeps my skin so moist and nourished on the not-so-hot days of summer. It also provides beautiful protection for the suns harshest rays. I count on Tarte to give me only the best for my skin and they always give me EXACTLY. What I’m looking for!
Julia D.
Flemington, NJ
I love using this in the summer. It has a light refreshing scent and is super concentrated. I definitely feel like it protects from the sun but this is coming from someone who tans extremely extreme easily. I really do love tarte all around though.
Alyssa A.
Warrenton, VA
This stuff is amazing! Doesn’t Even make myFace feel greasy. As most do. I would recommend this to all my friends especially those who have sensitive skin. Very inexpensive. I ordered this Product online I am not sure what other stores may carry it.
Brittaney W.
This sunscreen smells amazing and works! The bottle also looks so cute! I am a first time user but do plan on purchasing again. I am not at all disappointed in this product! Its very gentle on skin. I love how easily it applies and long it lasts..
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?