BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Susannah W.
Cleona, PA
I'm all about cruelty free products! I love when i get a chance to use them! It's gentle against the skin with the perfect amount of SPF! It's super effective, but like any other sunscreen it must be reapplied. It's kind of pricey, but worth it. I would absolutely buy it again.
Samantha S.
Waco, TX
Makes me breakout!!!
I love Tarte products but unfortunately this sunscreen makes my face breakout every time I've tried to use it. All the other cosmetics I use from Tarte have been wonderful for my skin though! I do not recommend this product for people with acne prone skin!!
Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
I think this product is pretty good, but my main complaint is with the pump - it's terrible. if Tarte could improve the quality of the pump to dispense a decent amount of product, I'd buy it again. I'd also like to see an SPF 50+ version as well. Good product, though.
Joanne G.
Fairview, NC
Works well to keep the UV rays off my skin and is non-greasy. I think it smells very good! The price is a little high but I think the results well worth it. Not getting all wrinkled from the sun and/or skin cancer is worth paying the price for a product you can trust.
Sava R.
Perris , CA
This is the best sunscreen for your fave I have eczema and it is not harsh on my skin it dies not have the sunscreen smell and all tarte product are consider organic so you know you are not applying any chemical products all natural and perfect for sensitive skin
nytasha s.
Coal township , PA
I purchased this product from a sephora box set, it does not seem harsh on my face and does not make it feel oily. their packing always looks cool and is very compactable. i am a first time user of tarte sunscreen and only received a sample size but i would highly recommend and would definitely purchase again.
Afsoon Z.
I love the packaging of this sunscreen! I prefer my facial sunscreen to be 50 - 100 spf since my face is a bit more sensitive to the sun. I like to mix it with my foundation which makes it a nice tinted moisturizer for the summer time :) Bit on the pricey side.
heather c.
Went on smoothly, no bad smell, melted in well, did leave me shiny. Didn't effect makeup at all. However, I did get oil throughout day. I am normally oily so it wasn't this, it just didn't help me from getting oily which I look for. Worth a try, but not a full size buy from me. Loved getting it in my Sephora Play box.
Supritha S.
Fort Worth, TX
So, initially when I started using Tarte, I was really skeptical just because my skin is very sensitive. I didn't want any allergic reactions but, then I realized it is the first sunscreen lotion without any chemical with SPF30! This is really great on my skin, I love the product! My go to skincare essential!
Julissa D.
Milton, DE
It's an OK product but on my face still did get a read out in the sun I Mandren expect it to be full coverage for Kelly ask if 30 but it still Bournemouth Telebit and usually I don't need usually I don't really need to put more sense like more than SPF 30 on but I feel like there's better sense games out there besides us I wouldn't recommend buying and it's cut it's pretty expensive and it's just overall not a very good product
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?