BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kc R.
Light enough of a sunscreen that it can be worn under makeup. Occasionally I use this as a primer. Doesn't make my face feel oily or greasy, but still gives me the SPF protection I need. Bought this on a win for vacation in Florida (WA resident) and I will continue to purchase. I also have sensitive skin and had no reaction to this. Love!
Alyssa S.
texarkana, AR
Eh, this is so-so. I got it in either a birchbox, sephora play box, or an ipsy bag last month. It makes my foundation greasy if i apply it underneath my makeup, but if i just leave it on my face by itself, i guess it's okay. It's just confusing because i have dry-normal skin and this makes it so greasy? Ugh it's expensive for what it is too.
Tania P.
Sewaren, NJ
I love his sunscreen! I wish more brands found it important to provide an additional layer of protection to our skin! The packaging is so pretty on this product, it's the normal shape of the maracuja oil but in purple and has a silicone sleeve over it. I love that it has a pump and not a dropper. It blends in well on my skin. I usually use it under my foundation as a primer, I have not noticed any incompatible foundation issues with it. I have not tried it for flash back as I just won't where it on special occasions when I will be photographed.
Gina G.
This is a good sunscreen for the face. It doesnt smell too much like sunscreen and it melts into the skin and can double as a moisturizer. I took off a star because $30 is a bit expensive for a sunscreen so I am not sure if I will repurchase. I will say that a little goes a long way and that bottle lasted me like 6-8 months with everyday use.
Megan B.
Vestal, NY
Received a trial size bottle of this product with the Sephora favorites "summer crush".. I love tarte products so I was excited about this! Wore it for a golf tournament on my face, chest and shoulders/arms.. Loved the consistency, smell and just really the product overall.. Never ran into my eyes while sweating and didn't get burnt either!
Crissy B.
Works great on my face! I use this before my moisturizer. Not sure if it's suppose to be the other way around but it works for me. I definitely like having this product because a lot of my face products do not have sunblock. I can for get that step which is really bad. But with Tarte's bright pretty bottle, I never forget. So thanks Tarte!
Kyoko S.
Tempe, AZ
Amazing! I have tried so many sunscreens (living in AZ), and this one is hands down my favorite! When I apply this and then my foundation, you can't even tell I have sunscreen underneath my make-up. It looks flawless and feels amazing and light weight. 10/10 recommend!
Bethany B.
I just received this product at Sephora and I haven't been able to try it as much as I would like but from what I have been able to try it, it has been good. I love Tarte products. I don't know how much the price is because mine was a gift. I recommend this to people who want to wear sunscreen under their make up during the summer months.
Kate S.
I love this moisturizer/sunscreen on my face! I use it alone or even apply it before applying my normal makeup and find that it makes a great base for foundation. It does go on a little thicker than my normal moisturizer but I find that my skin responds well to the formula and absorbs it well so there is no greasy feeling after application.
Brigitte D.
Grove City, OH
This is the one I have right at this moment. I use a little now that's winter but is always my go to. I like it better than the neutrogena one. I love the purple bottle
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?