BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lauren P.
Tyler, TX
I got a free sample of this from a tarte order I placed. It has a great scent and is not overly greasy like some sunscreens. I think the amount you get is good for the price and this is a great product for summer time. I think for the fall you are fine using a lighter product.
Victoria C.
Jacksonville, NC
Good smell and coverage! Not too oily or smelly I’d definitely recommend this! Not crazy about the price tag but you really do get what you pay for. I purchased this from Ulta. I like it but I will probably try a few other products before repurchasing this.
Kendra T.
Charlotte, NC
The tarte targetgard sunscreen is awesome. I found that as I am getting older. I need to find products that will provide my skin with lightweight protection without feeling like my face is being weighed down. This is it. It is not too heavy and feels amaze!!!!!
Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
Love this sun screen I received a sample from Tarte with my order and I went and purchased the full size. I wear this alone when I’m ready to hit the beach or pool. And I do wear this under neath my makeup and it layers nicely. It does dry and melt into the skin nicely. I will purchase this again and again.
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
I received a small sample and it was enough to try a couple days . I give five Stars because it has a old effect and I see many of my friends love using it, I don't hate it or love it but it helped protect my skin under the hot sun, I didn't peel as I normally would :)
Ashley J.
Seminole, TX
This Tarte SPF is pretty great. It doesn’t feel heavy or tacky. If you use any one skincare product please just wear SPF! This one is good & inexpensive. No heavy smell & doesn’t clog pores. Doesn’t feel greasy at all. Def recommend to anyone looking.
Ashley E.
Arkadelphia, AR
You only need two or three pumps to cover your face. It’s a very gentle cream that could work in any skin type. This is the first time I ever bought it and I was very impressed with the packaging. I probably won’t buy it again because it is kind of expensive:
Kelsey M.
Chandler, AZ
LOVE that I know all the ingredients in my sunscreen are all-natural and haven’t been tested on animals! I layer this sunscreen with my moisturizer before I use my foundation. I have oily skin and it doesn’t leave my skin looking or feeling oily at all, WIN!
amber f.
Somerdale, NJ
BEST FACE SUNSCREEN EVER!!! SERIOUSLY DON'T HESITATE ON PURCHASING THIS! I haven't gotten burned on my face since using this, which always use to happen. It hasn't caused my to breakout at all, which also would always happen with other facial sunscreens. You can't beat the ingredients in it either, it's zinc based so it's a lot better for your skin. It provides such a nice glow when using it and makes my skin look healthy. I hope tarte never stops making this because it was one of the best purchases I've made this year!
Autumn F.
It's a good sunscreen, I didn't get a sunburn during the summer and I was outside 24/7 it's really pretty packaging and a good price. I highly recommend it. It is smooth and doesn't make your face oily or sticky. I we'll be buying this again when I run out.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?