BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Laura L.
I received a sample of tarteguard Sunscreen in my Sephora Play Box and every time I use it, the sunscreen gives me a burning sensation especially if I sweat. It is very pricey and not worth the expense. I was really disappointed because I typically love Tarte products.
Taylor H.
I really enjoy using the Tarteguard by Tarte sunscreen! I received a deluxe sample in my Sephora Play! box and even after spending a day out on the lake, I didn't burn at all. I really love that it contains SPF 30 and does not irritate my sensitive skin! I'd definitely recommend others to give this sunscreen a try.
Sera C.
Non-greasy and light and smells great. Typically sunscreen breaks me out but I've found that this is light enough and hasn't yet clogged my pores. Would repurchased and love the packaging. Its way better to have the pump vs. a tube. I just wish they had a higher SPF.
Jani M.
Really like this for the summer months. It's extremely light weight and doesn't leave that greasy feeling some sunscreens typically leave on your skin. It protects your skin and I love that Tarte is cruelty free and doesn't put a ton of chemicals in their products.
Adriana A.
San Diego, CA
I recently discovered this product! With a previous #skincancer diagnosis I have realized how important it is to take care and protect your skin! #Tarteguard30sunscreen contains SPF30, is lightweight and does not have that thick sunscreen feel. A #musthavebeatyitem
Emily M.
Cambridge, MA
TBH, I gave this to my boyfriend so he could keep it in his bag and touch up during the days. He likes that it's natural and no weird smells. Also it was the perfect little trial size for him to keep in his bag without it becoming annoying that I'm making him take sunscreen with him everywhere. I highly suggest!
Susannah W.
Cleona, PA
I'm all about cruelty free products! I love when i get a chance to use them! It's gentle against the skin with the perfect amount of SPF! It's super effective, but like any other sunscreen it must be reapplied. It's kind of pricey, but worth it. I would absolutely buy it again.
Ashley T.
Rexburg, ID
I got the small size of this in my sephora play box and tried it out and loved it! the smell wasn't very strong which i really liked. I don't like a strong fragrance in my facial products. the spf 30 was really nice to have for my face since typically i just use a 15
Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
I think this product is pretty good, but my main complaint is with the pump - it's terrible. if Tarte could improve the quality of the pump to dispense a decent amount of product, I'd buy it again. I'd also like to see an SPF 50+ version as well. Good product, though.
Joanne G.
Fairview, NC
Works well to keep the UV rays off my skin and is non-greasy. I think it smells very good! The price is a little high but I think the results well worth it. Not getting all wrinkled from the sun and/or skin cancer is worth paying the price for a product you can trust.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?