BY TARTE #30 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Roula V.
Love using Tarteguard! It's my staple in the summer under my makeup. It feels light and hydrating and the best is that there are no clogged pores. Tarte products have not disappointed me yet! Thank You!
Danielle B.
Saint Cloud, MN
I love this sunscreen, it’s moisturizing, thin, easy to put on. Doesn’t clog your pores. It’s amazing and smells amazing as well. I personally would recommend to everyone!
Margaret C.
Wilbraham, MA
Good product, yet I probably would not repurchase. I would most likely purchase a facial sunscreen from the drugstore once i run out of this because to me it was nothing special but i would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin!
Juan M.
When it comes to skincare, if I feel like wearing sunscreen (my girlfriend makes me wear it sometimes) then I wear whatever we have around the house. She has this and it seems to work. I'm not picky with sunscreen or have any real preference as long as it does its job, they all pretty much smell similar to me. This wasn't bad, but didn't wow me. I just don't know what a wow factor would be in a sunscreen unless it protected me all day or something.
Ramona Y.
Washington , DC
This sunscreen really moisturizers your face, instead of leaving that "blobbed" residue that clogs your pores. I have vitiligo, and use this daily to protect my skin from harmful rays and lighting.
Rebecca G.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Love this smells great goes on nice it's not too oily I love the packaging would definitely recommend to everyone been using it a few weeks got it in my glam box
Jordynn T.
Salida
The brand is absolutely amazing and anything that they put out is great. I put this on before my foundation for that extra layer of protection and it is great for the skin
Altagracia F.
Orosi, CA
Such a wonderful sunscreen! Began to use after a few of my favorite YouTube gurus recommended it! It is very gentle on the skin and makeup applies wonderfully on top. It is pricey but worth every penny!
Maria S.
Harrison, NY
Great for every day use! Not a strong smell
Does not feel sticky on the skin
If you are going to the beach or be exposed to the sun for a long period I'll reply it every 2/3 hours
Daisy P.
I like this sunscreen because it does not leave a white cast the the typical sunscreen would. I feel like it protects my skin from sun rays however I wish it would have been a stronger dog something more along the lines of 50.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back