BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Raeanne M.
The best sunscreen! It's a chemical free sunscreen so it doesn't have all of the nasties that will make you age quicker. It is pricey, but it it worth it. It won't clog your pores, irritate your skin or make underneath your eyes burn after applying. It stays put and does the job.
Emily M.
Cambridge, MA
TBH, I gave this to my boyfriend so he could keep it in his bag and touch up during the days. He likes that it's natural and no weird smells. Also it was the perfect little trial size for him to keep in his bag without it becoming annoying that I'm making him take sunscreen with him everywhere. I highly suggest!
Sarah C.
I always use a sunscreen for my face to protect against free radicals and harmful uva and uvb rays . I have repurchased this because it works great and doesn't irritate my skin and cause my to break out like some other sunscreen brands do. This is a definite must buy.
Taylor H.
I really enjoy using the Tarteguard by Tarte sunscreen! I received a deluxe sample in my Sephora Play! box and even after spending a day out on the lake, I didn't burn at all. I really love that it contains SPF 30 and does not irritate my sensitive skin! I'd definitely recommend others to give this sunscreen a try.
Caity R.
Cave junction, OR
I absolutely love this stuff. I got a sample of it in my Sephora play box a few months ago and bought the full size. It smells nice and absorbs quickly. It is a little pricey but Tarte really knows skin care in my opinion. I will buy another bottle when mine is empty
Natalee W.
Flint, TX
I have really enjoy using this sunscreen. It is light enough to wear under full coverage make up. The feel of it is really nice on the skin. I feel protected without being weighed down. I always use it when my foundation doesn't contain SPF. It's an essential for me.
Sera C.
Non-greasy and light and smells great. Typically sunscreen breaks me out but I've found that this is light enough and hasn't yet clogged my pores. Would repurchased and love the packaging. Its way better to have the pump vs. a tube. I just wish they had a higher SPF.
Rebecca I.
Charlotte, NC
This sunscreen is very smooth not greasy and lasts aabout 5 hours on my skin. I would say its a little pricey but i very much enjoy it. I wouldn't say it has a strong smell. It is very gentle and glides on your skin easily. I would definitely buy this product again!
Bailey D.
Considering I don't use very many face sunscreens this one is definitely one for the books. It leaves my face feel moisturized and healthy. And of course the sun protection that it provides definitely works better than any other product I have ever used for my face.
Jani M.
Really like this for the summer months. It's extremely light weight and doesn't leave that greasy feeling some sunscreens typically leave on your skin. It protects your skin and I love that Tarte is cruelty free and doesn't put a ton of chemicals in their products.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?