BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rebecca S.
Round Hill, VA
I got this product in a Sephora Play box and fell in love with it. It was my first time using this particular product by Tarte. It was a bit more pricey but was worth it because it was gentle on my sensitive skin. I loved this product and would highly recommend it.
Adriana N.
Carmel, NY
I was hesitant in buying sunscreen from tarte but it's amazing! I love this stuff - I wish it were a little stronger, or had a higher SPF option for my face - but it's great. Smells good, feels good on your skin and I love the pump and the packaging is pretty, too!
Sera C.
Non-greasy and light and smells great. Typically sunscreen breaks me out but I've found that this is light enough and hasn't yet clogged my pores. Would repurchased and love the packaging. Its way better to have the pump vs. a tube. I just wish they had a higher SPF.
Emily M.
Cambridge, MA
TBH, I gave this to my boyfriend so he could keep it in his bag and touch up during the days. He likes that it's natural and no weird smells. Also it was the perfect little trial size for him to keep in his bag without it becoming annoying that I'm making him take sunscreen with him everywhere. I highly suggest!
Inez A.
Evanston, IL
I wanted to love this but ... No. I picked this up before heading on vacation because I didn't own a face specific SPF. The packaging is adorable and it feels great on the skin. However, the smell is terrible. Not just bad but really bad and it didn't go away. I couldn't bring myself to use it again. Sorry Tarte.
Dianna J.
Newark, DE
Great product to keep in your makeup bag. I love the small size for traveling and the cute colorful packaging. SPF 30 is very good. This item is not greasy and is great for under your makeup. I also use on my tattoos. Does not have a harsh smell like most SPF does.
Laura L.
I received a sample of tarteguard Sunscreen in my Sephora Play Box and every time I use it, the sunscreen gives me a burning sensation especially if I sweat. It is very pricey and not worth the expense. I was really disappointed because I typically love Tarte products.
Jani M.
Really like this for the summer months. It's extremely light weight and doesn't leave that greasy feeling some sunscreens typically leave on your skin. It protects your skin and I love that Tarte is cruelty free and doesn't put a ton of chemicals in their products.
Adriana A.
San Diego, CA
I recently discovered this product! With a previous #skincancer diagnosis I have realized how important it is to take care and protect your skin! #Tarteguard30sunscreen contains SPF30, is lightweight and does not have that thick sunscreen feel. A #musthavebeatyitem
Tori J.
Fairfield, CT
Getting to the age where a daily SPF is deemed as a must have in my routine I received a small bottle of this in a skincare set through Sephora. I enjoy the fact that I'm protecting my face and have no qualms about how he product goes on and stays throughout the day
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?