BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sarah P.
White Plains, NY
This product for me was greasy but not moisturizing. It left a horrible gray cast on my skin. I didn’t like the smell. i would not repurchase. The Josie Maran argon sunscreen is much better if you’re looking for something that does what this one claims. 100% pass for me.
Mary G.
Portland
My favorite go to brand. Super cute packaging, doesn't feel too heavy or sticky like some brands I've tried before. Definitely would use it again. Not too pricey. Tarte never disappoints! Ultra is my favorite place to pick it up, or on the tarte website.
Asha B.
I love tarte, but this product just did not agree with my poor skin. It was way too oily and smelled a little weird. To be fair, I didn't get any sunburns while I was using it, and I could wear it under my makeup, but it just made my face feel to gross.
Kaya C.
Franklin, NH
This keeps my skin so moist and nourished on the not-so-hot days of summer. It also provides beautiful protection for the suns harshest rays. I count on Tarte to give me only the best for my skin and they always give me EXACTLY. What I’m looking for!
Vanessa C.
west warwick, ri
This is a lightweight sunscreen that is good for use on the face because it is light and non greasy. It smells good the packaging is pretty and its affordable. Its worth the investment you only need a small amount it spreads well and does not cause breakouts.
Julia D.
Flemington, NJ
I love using this in the summer. It has a light refreshing scent and is super concentrated. I definitely feel like it protects from the sun but this is coming from someone who tans extremely extreme easily. I really do love tarte all around though.
Victoria M.
Durham, NC
This sunscreen gets a high five score from me! It’s so smooth and creamy and does not cake up at all. It’s great alone or underneath makeup. It’s a high SPF and the price point is very good for the brand. I wish they sold this in large bottles for the whole body!
Ashley A.
Orlando, FL
I was never really big on sunscreen but as I started really getting into high end makeup and spoke to the ladies in Ulta/Sephora when I go to buy something and they relentlessly asked me what moisturizer/sunscreen I used and I kept saying "I don't" I figured maybe I should do some research and start using something to protect my skin. I tried multiple different brands and none every compared to tarteguard. It works so well and it doesn't give that pasty look to the skin and is a great moisturizer.
Ame J.
Blackfoot
I love how fresh this smells and smells nothing like a sunscreen. Works great while swimming and sweating. It's very lightweight and absorbs very quickly. This product is available at sephora. I feel like nothing could make this product better.
Antoneta H.
This Tarte sunscreen is lovely for a low spfand also very effective protection from the sun. The sunscreen is a light lotion for the skin. The texture doesnt bother you and dries quickly and you can apply a light base of makeup without problem.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?