BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Katelyn C.
Lafayette, IN
I love this product! It's great that it has SPF 30 in it. When I know I will be outside for an extended period of time, I cleanse my face, put on the tarteguard, then put on moisturizer. During the day, I can just put the Tarte lotion on top of whatever I have on to give myself some extra protection.
Klau D.
I have a combination skin type, with a few spots many products like this , break me out with this it didn't break me out what so ever, I have used this several times and this did not disappoint me at all. Goes on very smoothly and does not get sticky when applied to the face, recommend this product.
It looks great under makeup and keeps your skin safe all day! I found that when I started using this my skin wasn't burnt ( I have a sun burnt nose and it's really bad) and it has a great scent that isn't overpowering and it does have a light sheen but when u put your makeup over it, it looks great.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
I wrote a review for the larger bottle of this product. I think it's a good product, however it turns out that I am allergic to it. Nothing severe, but I did break out in little red bumps that are not a good luck. I still recommend this to anyone who doesn't have skin that is sensitive to allergies.
Sam L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I've always been hesitant with certain sunscreens because they're either too greasy, or they clog my pores. I really like this formula because it's mineral based & leaves my skin feeling clean, but protected. I feel comfortable using this on my face & even under my makeup. I'd highly recommend this!
Jessica M.
Overland Park, KS
I love the idea of a non-aerosol spray sunscreen for my face. Lotions are too heavy and make my face feel oily. I can spray this before my makeup, or after and throughout the day at the beach or the pool, as I'm sweating or getting wet to make sure my skin is protected. Plus it was a pleasant scent!
Lyndsey B.
Indianapolis, IN
Being fair skinned I burn so easily so I put Tarteguard 30 daily before applying my foundation. It is a very gentle and light weight lotion and doesn't leave the skin sticky or oily which was a being selling aspect for me! I have gone through 3 bottles and always go to my Local Sephora to purchase.
Isabelle O.
Old Town, ME
I am always on the hunt to find a good facial sunscreen that actually does its job and also doesn't break me out. This is it! It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy like some other sunscreens I have tried and also sits fine under foundation and other makeup. I would definitely recommend to others!
Lindsay G.
It's a sunscreen that smells amazing and protects you from getting burned. It moisturizes while it protects. I think it is just the right amount of protection for every day. I wouldn't recommend it if you are going to be in the sun for several hours consistently but it works great for everyday use.
Brittany G.
Florence, KY
Pros: Cute packaging, decently price, cruelty free.

Cons: Contains fragrance which can irritate sensitive skin (that was the case for me), caused breakouts, burning, and sensitive eyes. I don't feel that it adequately protected my skin as I would notice a sunburnt sensation & appearance on my face.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?