BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jewels G.
Way too oily and greasy. I felt like it did nothing for me at all. It also washed away while in the water it seems. The price is too much and the smell of it isn’t the best either. It’s a hard pass for me.
Jenny T.
Sugar land , TX
This sunscreen is subtle and light and applies very well under makeup. The only downfall is that it’s a little pricey so I️ can’t splurge on I️t every time I️ run out. But I️ try to as much as I️ can ! Love tarte produts
Caroline C.
Greenville
Works amazing! All of their products are great! They have a great makeup line as well! Never disappointed with anything I buy from Tarte. You can buy it on their website or Sephora is where I get mine! Definitely get It!
Adela C.
Lake Elsinore , CA
Tarte is AMAZING! Their ingredients are powerful and natural! This sunscreen worked perfectly under my makeup, it didn’t get greasy/ shiny, which is my biggest issue with sunscreen products..... I totally recommend it!
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Lainie H.
Charleston, SC
I love tarte products in general but this sunscreen is the perfect addition to my beach bag every summer. It smells wonderful and provides protection without feeling too heavy. Must buy !!
Brett K.
Arlington
I adore tarte’s products, but I have a view issues with this one. It didn’t leave a white cast at all, which was nice, but did have a bit of an oily residue on my combination skin. Also, I’ve found that whatever Sephora I would go to and see this product at, the expiration date would be June 2017- months ago! I hope that Sephora and Tarte can fix this out.
Chelsea M.
Although this is lightweight and oil free it really is just a super overpriced bottle of sunscreen, I don’t know that it helps with the longevity of my makeup but I do think the spf works
Rachel H.
I hate putting sunscreen on my face, I always feel like my skin is being suffocated and my makeup is sliding off. Dramatic I know, but this was the first ever sunscreen (that is animal cruelty free!) That felt like air and protected my fair skin from the harsh rays that I love to bask in. I didn't break out and my makeup went on perfectly and smooth.
Yamile O.
Estero, FL
I wanted to like this sunscreen so much. I love tarte but it doesn’t always love me. This formula is way to oily and I feel like it doesn’t dry down; that’s a huge no for this oily girl. I also didn’t love the sent. The sent is very strong and it seemed to cause my face to break out. I say this because I’m sensitive to fragrances in my skin care products.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?