BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Arianna A.
Midway Park, NC
Everyone knows how amazing the tarte brand is, and not only is it amazing but it’s healthy for your skin. I love this product, I use it everyday especially because I have such fair skin. I use it under my makeup!
Desiree M.
Pasadena
The sunscreen is really nice it protected my skin well when I went to Mexico. Tarte has always made such good products so I didn’t bat an eye when looking for a sunscreen to buy. I highly recommend this sunscreen
Jackie L.
virginia beach
Nothing beats all natural sunscreen. Love how light weight it is. Doesn’t give you that chalking tint to your skin, but doesn’t have too much tint in it. Also it smells really good too! Tatted is amazing as usual
Florencia P.
Phoenix, Arizona
This product is amazing, I totally recommend this, you will be so satisfied with this product, it’s not that expensive because the product is totally amazing !!! You will totally love it !!! I hope you enjoy it !
Carrie B.
Charleston, SC
Great lightweight sunscreen. I love using it under my makeup or by itself. I have sensitive skin towards sunscreen and can often irritate my face and cause me to get hot and this does not! It’s super lightweight
Brittney R.
Essex, MD
I got this in the sample size when I first moved to NC in 2014 and went to the pool frequently. I used it every day. I have been through quite a few bottles of this. My only complaint is that the lid to the product didnt stay on and now I have a hard time bringing it around with me because I am scared that the product will be everywhere in my bag.
Mijha B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is light on my skin, never broke me out that’s why I love it and it’s great on my skin does not feel gunky! Great price too I got mine at Sephora you can also find them at ultra
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
Pricier than I usually go for but affective. It works well with makeup so that’s always a plus. Great for protecting your skin and doesn’t leave you feeling greasy. I would recommend it to others!
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
I really enjoy this company and everything they stand for. So caring and the are so very accommodating as well. I would recommend this company to all of my friends, too. Choose them!
SUMMY B.
This stuff is unicorn magic I swear. It doesn't create a white cast underneath my makeup and it smells amazinggggg. Plus it was blended out nicely and didn't make my skin feel tacky.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?