BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Yamile O.
Estero, FL
I wanted to like this sunscreen so much. I love tarte but it doesn’t always love me. This formula is way to oily and I feel like it doesn’t dry down; that’s a huge no for this oily girl. I also didn’t love the sent. The sent is very strong and it seemed to cause my face to break out. I say this because I’m sensitive to fragrances in my skin care products.
Vanessa E.
My favorite sunscreen this is the only sunscreen that doesn’t break me out or clog my pores. I have dry sensitive skin and most sunscreens break me out and leave my skin itchy and I hate the smell of most sunscreens, this particular sunscreen smells great and is safe for me to use everyday. Also the bottle has a rubbery texture that makes it easy to hold with slippery hands!!
Rose B.
Muncie, IN
I purchased mine at Sephora for around $30.. love pretty much every tarte product I have tried so far and this just might be my favorite. My skin tends to be dry, so while it sounds like others feel greasy after using this product, I feel like this gives my skin an awesome glow, is really lightweight, and doesn't break me out. I think it actually works as a great makeup primer on my skin and helps me start off with a fresh looking glow. If you really like matte skin or tend towards being oily, then you probably won't be a big fan.
Shanna S.
Grand Blanc, MI
I bought this as a better option for my face for while I'm doing yard work. I found that others were super oily and would make me break out, but not this. It's fast absorbing which is nice when im running out of daylight. I would prefer a bottle that has a dispenser that releases a little more at once. This one requires a few
Sammy S.
It’s not greasy like other sunscreens! It’s also very moisturizing, especially for the face. It’s not a big SPF, but it protects your skin perfectly! During the summer if I forgot this stuff at home when I went to the beach, I would try to find the nearest sephora to buy another one. Other sunscreens just don’t compare to this one! Highly recommend!
Jasmine L.
North Bergen, NJ
I’ve never tried a sunscreen from a cosmetic brand so this was the first and only. I got it as a travel size from Sephora and I was a little skeptical about it at first but it did it’s job. The most important thing was that this didn’t leave me looking like a grease ball in the summer ! And it did make a difference in my makeup. Definitely recommend
Karen c.
Jessup, MD
As a student studying medicine I can’t stress enough how important sunscreen is ! This is a very lightweight product when applied evenly before make up application ! You can barely feel it’s there and doesn’t get in the way of your makeup ! It’s also very smooth ! Socially great if your going out to the beach and want to use with a natural look !
Ramya D.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of my new favorite products especially for the transition from spring to summer. No matter what time of year it is always a good idea to wear sunscreen, however, most of us probably are not motivated to apply a greasy formula to our face that smells of coconuts and bananas all year round. This product is a great way of changing that. The packaging is beyond adorable and I like that it has a silicon cover on it, which would allow for a good grip if on the beach or by the pool. The only pitfall of it that I see thus far is the price, it's pretty pricey when it's possible to buy a facial moisturizer and sunscreen much cheaper at a drugstore. If we are being honest it is a glorified $32 sunscreen,
Keri D.
I had a deluxe sample of this through a Play! by Sephora box. I’m trying to be more consistent about using sunscreen every day since I have fair skin and have already had some severe sunburns, so this being SPF 30 is instantly a huge plus. I like that it has a thinner, more liquid texture and spreads easily without leaving a white cast. Tarte also has a great formula that wears well under makeup without noticeable breaking down after a few hours. And I didn’t burn while using this even during the summer/early fall, which I was very happy about! The only major drawback is the price: $32 for 1.7 fl oz is a bit expensive for me considering this would be something I wear daily.
Adriana H.
Charlotte, NC
This is probably one of my favorite sunscreens. It doesn't feel too heavy and I didn't notice any clogged pores or acne as a result. It is still sunscreen so it's a little thicker and doesn't have the same consistency of an everyday face cream, but it is one of the easiest sunscreens that I have found to apply and wear under makeup for everyday.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?