BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Emily M.
Saint Paul, MN
This product is so good! I am very fair, so I need a sunscreen, especially in the summer. I use this alone or under foundation and it works so well! I really like the smell, although it's hard to explain. Overall, this product is great especially if you need a sunscreen
Megan T.
I have super sensitive skin and this has left my skin feeling great. My biggest complaint with sunblock is the oily feeling after applying and I don't get that with this.
Rachel W.
Dayton, OH
Received this product in a sample size with an online order and need more! Generally do not use any sunscreen on my face because I had not found one that sat well under my liquid foundation. Tarteguard sat well under my liquid foundation through a 12 hour shift. Also loved that my face didn't feel oily after application.
Liz C.
I loved Tarte for their makeup prior to purchasing this sunscreen. I grabbed some from Ulta and love it. I love the way it smells and it doesn't break me out. And I didn't burn which was the ultimate goal so I would say this product is stellar in doing what it advertises.
Alisa B.
Rockville, MD
I normally use the popular drug store sunscreens while at the beach. But this one I ALWAYS use before and after I apply my makeup. It's not too thick and the smell is not annoying. I hardly remember that I have any on. It's easy to pop in your purse for any re-application!
Nicole W.
Muskegon, MI
I haven't been using this long, but I don't hate it. I don't tend to use a ton of sunscreen, so this was kind of a last minute purchase while I was in the store. But, it does the job. Tarte is a consistently high quality brand and I didn't expect any less from a sunscreen.
Stacy R.
West Covina, CA
This stuff is simply amazing. It is a natural sunscreen so there isn't any chemicals to combat with. It is thin enough and not greasy to not clog pores, but not too much that you don't think it's working. Oh, and the smell! I feel like a queen when I add this to my regime
Lauren S.
Fort Collins, CO
This product is more expensive than I would like it to be but it is worth it if your face gets burnt easily. I like this one because it doesn't make my face feel oily or sticky like most sunscreens do. Also, this sunscreen doesn't leave my face broken out after using it.
Deanna F.
Arlington, VA
I got this as a sample so I'm not sure if the packaging is the same on the full size but it was awful and completely broke after two uses. The product was good and I liked it, and would recommend it based on that, but the packaging is really awful and should be modified.
Callista C.
Johnston, IA
I love Tarte as much as the next girl, but this product does not perform in an extraordinary way... it's just sunscreen! I mean, $32?! Really!? You're better off with a cheaper option. If you get this for free or as a sample, it's a nice product, but I wouldn't pay for it!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?