BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mary C.
This is one of my top picks for facial sunscreen. I have dry sensitive skin that is very prone to breakouts. This product completely absorbs, is light weight, give your skin a healthy glow, doesn't cause breakouts, and it pairs well with cosmetics. I didn't give it 5 stars because the smell is a tad off putting.
Palmira B.
I love this stuff is so moisturizing and it doesn't feel heavy i mix it with my foundation and apply with my beauty blender and it does wonders thats why i love it. The only thing i dont like its the price. ..we all know tarte is on the higher pricebrange tho so if tou want good quality you gotta pay a bit more.
Andrea B.
Blacksburg, VA
This certainly did protect my skin while I spent the late morning and early afternoon at the beach, but that's probably the only place I can realistically see myself wearing it since it turned my face into an absolute oil slick. Even after a few hours of wear, it looked just as shiny as if I'd just applied it. I would NEVER wear this by itself or under makeup on a regular day going to work or running errands simply because it looks like I just slathered a generous amount of Vaseline on my face. I think I could only recommend this product if you have dry, sensitive skin and are looking for a mineral sunscreen that protects well to wear to the beach or pool by itself.
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
I do enjoy using this sunscreen oil especially in the spring winter seasons more than my summer seasons ironically. Sometimes it can become very oily over my skin because I do suffer with oily skin but when it's in the dryer Seasons such as fall winter and early spring it comes in handy and keeping my face moisturized longer.
Mackenzie C.
Johnston, IA
Excellent under makeup! I use this when I know I'm going to need SPF and also want to wear full makeup. It doesn't leave my skin greasy, and it doesn't change the way my makeup applies. I think it's a bit pricey (I got mine in a beauty box), but I think it's an excellent product and will likely repurchase it.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I love tarte and the sunscreen was no exception. I can wear it under my makeup or loan and have the confidence that I won't be damaging my skin or prematurely aging my face. I love the smell, the consistency of the formula, and how it dries down. It is not greasy and it doesn't clog my pores or irritate my skin
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Joy F.
Pensacola , FL
Absolutely love this product! It’s great lightweight daily SPF 30 sunscreen. Sits on the skin great and isn’t sticky. Fantastic product to use under your makeup.  The packaging is also very cute, I really appreciate that it has a pump opposed to a squeeze packageing. Highly recommended!
sharon h.
Lucedale, MS
I love this product . It works very well . It has a good scent also and I would recommend this to anyone . It’s lasts for a long time also .  I bought mine at Sephora in the mall . It was a good price for it especially meaning it works really good . I love the bottle it comes in also .
Miranda V.
I love this sunscreen. Anything from tarte is never short of amazing but their sunscreen is really something to brag about! I have sensitive skin and the heat in the summer can really dry my face out but this keeps my skin hydrated all day! Even stays on in the water. Highly recommend!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?