BY TARTE #28 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kristen O.
I found this product to be moisturizing and protect for sunburn but it made me slightly greasy. I normally get grease in my t zone but it was more grease than usual. I would still re use this product because it didn't make me break out and I did not get sunburn in the slightest bit. I bought a sample size of this product on Sephora in a kit with other tarte products.
Ariana S.
Tarte is a great brand. Really everything they come up with is just great. Their sunscreen lotion is perfect to use on a sunny day. This brand is so trust worthy. However, there are some other dupes that are just like this product. Dupes that are from the drug store and are ten times more cheaper. I wouldn't spend that much money just for a bottle of Tarte sunscreen.
G M.
Los Angeles, CA
I have super sensitive skin so I have to be really careful with any new products I try on my skin. My skin will get really irritated and break out into a rash or get pimples. So when I tried this product I loved it! It looked great under my makeup. Didn't make me look cakey or oily. This is my go-to spf before applying makeup! Does not clog my pores or make me break out!
Zoe C.
Washington, DC
I love this sunscreen! I try to wear sunscreen daily especially in the summer months to keep my skin from aging but when I want to wear makeup I find that a lot of sunscreens ruin the makeup application and it goes on looking patchy and uneven. I love this product because it goes on like any other moisturizer and doesn't mess with your concealer or foundation when you later them overtop. this is a product I definitely use regularly!
Emily A.
This sunscreen is great. It's light on the skin, absorbs well, and doesn't leave a white residue that some sunscreens do. It also lives up to its SPF claims - the skin on my face is very sensitive and often gets flushed when I forget to wear SPF, but when I wear this my skin doesn't burn at all, even after a full day in the sun. Great for outdoor activities or every day.
Renee F.
Natchitoches, LA
I bought the full size of this when it first came out. I LOVE it, it spreads easily, and the white cast is very minimal, and goes away after a few minutes on my medium-toned skin. It spreads and absorbs easily, and doesn't leave me greasy. Best of all, during the summer, I don't even need a separate moisturizer. I even ended up with several travel sizes of this so I always have one with me!
Ellie B.
I absolutely love this product and wont go to the beach without it! i leave about 30 minutes from the beach and make day trips all the time so this is my favorite for adding extra protection to my face and chest. it is also super moisturizing and great for everyday use. I use this everyday but i especially love it on light makeup days #beachessentials #lifeessential
Marvel D.
Salem, OR
I got the tartegaurd in one of my subscription boxes and I was hesitant at first, even though I love tarte I was afraid that it was going to break me out, but it didn't. The packaging is nice and pretty too. I wore it on the fourth of July as the only thing on my face and I didn't burn or break out I am extremely happy with this product and would purchase again!
sonya g.
I have always loved their products. This is a must have for your face when you are on the go. A perfect size for any order. It does have a scent to it but not to over powering. The product has worked for me. I do reapply every two hours. The price is pricey but it's a protect that works.
Nichole E.
Plantation, FL
Received a sample of this sunscreen in my Sephora PLAY! box last month. I really wanted to like it, but it just doesn't work with the oily parts of my skin. I think it is okay if you don't put on makeup after, but with makeup and an oily face it just doesn't work the way you want it to. I think this product would be great though for those with dry or normal skin!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?