BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Joy F.
Pensacola , FL
Absolutely love this product! It’s great lightweight daily SPF 30 sunscreen. Sits on the skin great and isn’t sticky. Fantastic product to use under your makeup.  The packaging is also very cute, I really appreciate that it has a pump opposed to a squeeze packageing. Highly recommended!
sharon h.
Lucedale, MS
I love this product . It works very well . It has a good scent also and I would recommend this to anyone . It’s lasts for a long time also .  I bought mine at Sephora in the mall . It was a good price for it especially meaning it works really good . I love the bottle it comes in also .
Miranda V.
I love this sunscreen. Anything from tarte is never short of amazing but their sunscreen is really something to brag about! I have sensitive skin and the heat in the summer can really dry my face out but this keeps my skin hydrated all day! Even stays on in the water. Highly recommend!
Mersaidies H.
Fort Campbell, KY
The ONLY spf I use. Tarte has absolutely amazing skincare products and it is all I use in my daily skin care routine. I have very problem combo sensitive skin & this doesn’t break me out nor is it to oily. It goes on great under my makeup. A little on the pricy side but completely worth it
Sakshi K.
Great sunscreen, especially for wearing with makeup! Can't actually go without it during the summers now.  A little pricey but very nice product. Usually buy mine at Sephora, but sometimes the tarte website has these on sale. During the winter I usually go for something lighter.
Marilyn O.
Hialeah, FL
I am 100% a Tarte girl. Whether I need to buy this or get lucky finding samples this brand is my go to. Knowing what goes on your skin (Tarte Ali’s all about using good ingredients) make it all better! Tarte does very well with my skin. I’ll probably never leave Tarte behind... EVER!
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
This is a really good facial sunscreen. It's not greasy and applies well. It sits nicely under makeup. I like a lot of tarte products. They seem to work well with my skin. I'm glad that there are more options out there for sunscreens as this is a good one. A little goes a long way.
Chela W.
Hillcrest Hts, MD
I use this in my daily facial routine. Your face is white after application but it absorbs well. A little goes a long way. There is an actual expiration date on this product. Lol but I feel it's more so a ploy to get more turn over purchasing on the product. It's like $32 a bottle.
Nicholene M.
Sacramento, CA
I think this is a great product. It is lightweight and does not clog your pores. You can even use it under your makeup. I think you don't need to use a lot. A little goes a long way and it does what it says when it comes to moisturizing and protecting your skin at the same time.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?