BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tania P.
Sewaren, NJ
I love his sunscreen! I wish more brands found it important to provide an additional layer of protection to our skin! The packaging is so pretty on this product, it's the normal shape of the maracuja oil but in purple and has a silicone sleeve over it. I love that it has a pump and not a dropper. It blends in well on my skin. I usually use it under my foundation as a primer, I have not noticed any incompatible foundation issues with it. I have not tried it for flash back as I just won't where it on special occasions when I will be photographed.
Megan B.
Vestal, NY
Received a trial size bottle of this product with the Sephora favorites "summer crush".. I love tarte products so I was excited about this! Wore it for a golf tournament on my face, chest and shoulders/arms.. Loved the consistency, smell and just really the product overall.. Never ran into my eyes while sweating and didn't get burnt either!
Bethany B.
I just received this product at Sephora and I haven't been able to try it as much as I would like but from what I have been able to try it, it has been good. I love Tarte products. I don't know how much the price is because mine was a gift. I recommend this to people who want to wear sunscreen under their make up during the summer months.
Casey C.
Charlotte, NC
This does what it's supposed to, but I can't imagine paying full price for it. It's just a sunscreen. You can get much better facial sunscreens with more benefits and variety from Supergoop or any skincare line. Even the drugstore has some that that work just as well. Those sink into my skin better, too. I have the small sample size and the pump comes unscrewed when I use it. I love Tarte, but this will not be repurchased, solely due to the exorbitant price.
Stephanie H.
N Las Vegas, NV
I definitely recommend this product, it's the best sunscreen I have ever used. I don't get to say that to often since I don't normally like sun lotions. However living in a city where the weather can be up to 113°... yea I get really burnt and red and believe me it hurts! love the way it smells and does not leave a white cast. Love it!
Rachelle C.
Des Moines, WA
I love this because it's light weight! It has a settle scent, and it absorbs through the skin perfect. It has a high value but a little goes a long way with this, I only use it on my face, I'm sure you can use it on your body but I will stick to the cheaper ones for that lol. Just wish it had a higher spf, besides that, it does its job!
Maggie C.
Wasilla, Ak
This was a god send this past summer! I hope they don't discontinue this product line. I have very sensitive skin and this did wonders for it! I did not break out after applying. I was able to get a beautiful glow instead of a red face. Very good value for the price. I recommend this to anyone with fair and sensitive skin! Enjoy loves!
jessica m.
Seymour, TN
This one is honestly more expensive than most sunscreens but I love it so much it's great it does everything a sunscreen is suppose to do I loved it a lot I totally recommend this for anyone
Alexis M.
Allendale, MI
This is my new favorite face sunscreen, I use it every day without fail. I usually moisturize with a couple drops of oil in the morning (looking at you maracuja oil!) once that sets in I put on sunscreen before I start my makeup. With this product I can skip my morning oil moisturizer if I want and put this straight on. It initially looks super shiny and oily, but just like any face oil it's quickly absorbed and leaves a sheer finish. I haven't had any problems with any makeup I put on top of it, and it gives me all the benefits of a moisturizer and a sunscreen all in one.
angie h.
Dover, NC
amazing! not greasy at all and didnt clog my pores (which i was very worried about) i went kayaking for 4 hours and my face didnt burn at all with only one application.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?