BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Marisa D.
Indianola, IA
I rarely wear makeup, but when I do I only use Tarte. I am a big advocate for natural products. As an avid Tarte user, when I saw this I had to try it. It has a nice calm smell to it. My face was not burnt when I used it, so it worked well! The only down side to this was the price. Other than that I believe it was a good product.
Christy W.
Liberty, TX
This smells really nice and goes on great. It isn't sticky or tacky and it absorbs quickly. I'm only giving it four stars out of five because it would be nice if the spf was 50 but that's a personal reason since I have SLE and photosensitivity is a part of that. Otherwise, it's great.
Hylisha A.
Shreveport, LA
A great brand nevertheless an awesome sunscreen . This sunscreen protects from harmful rays of the sun. Furthermore be carful of how much to apply . If overly applied yes you will be severely protected but this does change the color scheme of your foundation if applied heavy .
Erica G.
Battle Creek, MI
I am a huge fan of pretty much every Tarte product I've used. This is great for under makeup that has no spf. It smells amazing!! I bought it at Sephora and was so glad I did. The packaging is so pretty, I love the color of the bottle. Definitely give this a try! So worth it.
Torre O.
Florissant, MO
I wish I loved this sunscreen, but it just wasn't anything special. It smelled nice, and felt good on my face, but really wasn't anything special at all. i bought it mostly because eI love how the packaging looks. You're better off buying some Coppertone from the drug store.
Kyleigh T.
Pt Charlotte, FL
This sunscreen is pretty good. It smells nice and is very smooth. It's quite pricey though and not much product is in it. I've only bought this once and probably will just buy something cheaper that has the same SPF. I bought this at Sephora. The price is the only big problem.
Emily B.
Norfolk, VA
Tarte is one of my absolute favorite cosmetics brand. I love wearing a sunscreen everyday to protect my skin and I enjoy that this one is a 30 spf but it compares a lot to any sunscreen you'd put on! It does make my skin soft and it smells a lot better than normal sunscreen!
Sarah B.
Irvine , CA
I love this sunscreen so much. I first tried the sample size and fell in love. It's light weight. It doesn't clog my pores. The smell is pleasant. I can wear it under makeup and my skin still looks great. I highly recommend everyone try it. It will always be a staple of mine.
Alicia G.
Grandview , WA
I really like I don't use it as often which I should but its worth it and very effective not disappointing its kind of pricey but it has a great quality, it has a nice packaging and easy to use on the go. I would probably buy it again just because It helped me not get burn un like other sunscreens.
Emily W.
Mandeville, LA
I really like this sunscreen. I have been wanting to try it for some time and received a deluxe sample (a point perk??) and was able to try it. While the pump stopped working on this small size after about one use, I have enjoyed the product. It doesn't smell or feel very sunscreen-y and my sensitive skin hasn't had a bad reaction to is at all. It goes well under make up as well!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?