BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jackie B.
It's not too thick but feels like you get good coverage. I really wanted this particular sunscreen because it has zinc and titanium as its active ingredients which is really important when I look for sunscreen. It's a gentle formula that didn't break me out so its my new go to!
Marie G.
Vermilion, OH
I received this as a sample in my Sephora play box and I used nothing but this for sunscreen all summer, it is a little thick as any sunscreen would be but it didn't leave me looking like a grease ball. It has a nice little subtle scent and the packaging for it was perfect. I would definitely buy a full size of this!
Brionna L.
Bloomdale, OH
The packaging is very very cute. This product is very portable. I am a repeat user of this product. When I use this on my face it's very gentle. I've never gotten terribly sunburnt whole wearing this product. I would like if they had a 50 as well because I burn very easy
Kaferin R.
I revived one of this as sample and after using it I got hook ! I love this sunscreen for my face.my face used to get greasy from some sunscreen but not with the tarteguard, I used it under my makeup which doesn't smear off after using this product .totally recommend 100%
Christina D.
Bronx, NY
I received this as a sample from Sephora order. I love how it sinks into the skin without any sticky residue on my skin. It does not have a sunscreen smell which is a bonus. You can definitely add makeup and it doesn't change the finish. I highly recommend this product.
Sarah W.
Los Angeles, CA
I love tarte. I love the brand and I love their products. This sunscreeen was no too effective for a full day out in the sun, but it feels light on my skin which is great. I bought this at my local sephora and I don't think I will buy it too much just because of its price.
Lauren S.
Fort Collins, CO
This product is more expensive than I would like it to be but it is worth it if your face gets burnt easily. I like this one because it doesn't make my face feel oily or sticky like most sunscreens do. Also, this sunscreen doesn't leave my face broken out after using it.
Nicole W.
Muskegon, MI
I haven't been using this long, but I don't hate it. I don't tend to use a ton of sunscreen, so this was kind of a last minute purchase while I was in the store. But, it does the job. Tarte is a consistently high quality brand and I didn't expect any less from a sunscreen.
Lexi L.
This is literally the only product I trust with my skin. I never get burned, just a slight tan. It's so cute in the packaging and easily applied, which is the main reason I love it so much! Plus, it looks and feels like more of a perfume or body must than a sunscreen! xx
Amanda S.
I love all tarts products but this sunscreen is a must for me in the summer time! It doesn't leave a white finish to my skin like most sunscreens do. The SPF 30 is the perfect amount to wear under my makeup during the day: I would purchase again. Great value for the price.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?