BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lexi H.
Sylvania, OH
If you want to protect your skin from the sun and not feel super greasy, this product is great. It still smells like sunscreen, but it's light and does it's job.
Sarah D.
Ontario, CA
I have not used very much sunscreen for my face but I got this in a Sephora Play box. It has great packaging but the sunscreen was very thick and difficult to blend into the skin.
G M.
Los Angeles, CA
I have super sensitive skin so I have to be really careful with any new products I try on my skin. My skin will get really irritated and break out into a rash or get pimples. So when I tried this product I loved it! It looked great under my makeup. Didn't make me look cakey or oily. This is my go-to spf before applying makeup! Does not clog my pores or make me break out!
Briana H.
Lyford, TX
Love tarte products. They are pricey but they are honest and work well. This suncreen goes on feeling like it won't dry but it dries perfectly with the non greasy residue. Definitely will purchase again
Nicole W.
Blaine, WA
I love this sunscreen. It is made with only natural sunscreen ingredients, so I know I'm not putting chemicals on my face when I use it. I don't like how pricey it could be ( if you used in on your entire body), but it's great for my face and neck. I find that this doesn't break me out like other face sunscreens. I will continue buying this as long as Tarte makes it.
Tammy C.
New York
I received a sample size of this in my Sephora Play! Box this month and really like it. It is very lightweight but provides nice hydration for my dry skin. I appreciate the natural ingredients and nothing irritates or has caused my sensitive skin to break out. I also love the packaging. It can sometimes take a little longer than others to dry once applied but overall it's a good facial sunscreen, particularly for those with dry skin.
Kara S.
I love the consistency of this sunscreen! It smells good and doesn't go on too oily. It is perfect for your face. I feel like it protected my skin without leaving a greasy residue!

It is pricey, I got a sample with beauty rewards at sephora. There are probably other products I would rather spend $30 on versus sun screen. But it is great if you are willing to splurge.
Kristen O.
I found this product to be moisturizing and protect for sunburn but it made me slightly greasy. I normally get grease in my t zone but it was more grease than usual. I would still re use this product because it didn't make me break out and I did not get sunburn in the slightest bit. I bought a sample size of this product on Sephora in a kit with other tarte products.
Ariana S.
Tarte is a great brand. Really everything they come up with is just great. Their sunscreen lotion is perfect to use on a sunny day. This brand is so trust worthy. However, there are some other dupes that are just like this product. Dupes that are from the drug store and are ten times more cheaper. I wouldn't spend that much money just for a bottle of Tarte sunscreen.
Alicia M.
I have combination skin, leaning more towards oily. I really enjoyed the first application of this product. The smell was nice and the sunscreen felt very light. When I went back to look in the mirror roughly 30 minutes later after only lounging around my house, I noticed how oily my forehead looked. This doesn't happen with all sunscreens. Overall, I would say if you have oily skin you should probably stay away from this product.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?