BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter swears by this! She uses this all the time! It keeps her moisturized throughout the day without over doing it or leaving an oily residue, and she always makes sure she keeps it on hand. It's vegan too so that makes it even better for her oily skin. She also has acne prone skin and applies this before applying makeup. It's a great product and it's highly recommended!
Maria C.
Eugene, OR
I love Tarte and Tarte products, and I was really excited to try their sunscreen. The formula is very light and I think it works great as an every day sunscreen - there are definitely more affordable options - but the packaging is great and the size is perfect for travel. Would not recommend it for a day at the beach. Would probably want something more heavy duty for that.
Melissa R.
West Townsend, MA
I️ hate sunscreen on my face and there is only a couple that I️ allow to touch my face. Although I️ adore the packaging and enjoy most of Tarte’s products, this was a miss for me. I️ found that it made my face greasy and broke up my makeup throughout the day. I️ didn’t want to waste the bottle, so I️ use it on pool/beach days, but definitely not a daily sunscreen for me.
Carrie A.
Paragould , AR
This is an amazing skincare sunscreen I went to stay with my sister in Vegas for 5 days  I wasn't thinking about it, she had this by tarte.  It was a little pricey but not only did it give me the benefits from protecting my skin from the sun, I was actually able to use this and put a powder on to hang my the pool for hours and I didn't get burnt I'm the Arizona heat
Megan F.
I wish I was better at using facial sunscreens but usually just rely on the spf in my other products. However, i recieved a sample of this in a subscription box and it is a very nice product. I think for the money, there are cheaper products at the drugstore that work just as well or better. I would probably not purchase a full size because I do not use these products as much.
Mackenzie H.
I am so sensitive when it comes to sunscreen. I breakout and swell up because I’m allergic to most. This Tarteguard is 100% the best I’ve ever used. I got a sample in my package from Tarte and LOVED it. I didn’t break out or swell up. It did what it was supposed to do.  I currently now have a deluxe size but will be buying a full-size come spring time.
Brittany S.
Leitchfield, KY
I have fairly sensitive skin that has the tendency to be dry. In the past finding a moisturizer that didn't break me out was difficult. Finding one that agreed with my skin and also had an SPF was impossible. With tarteguard I may have just hit the jackpot. It has not caused any rosacea flare-ups or breakouts. It does stay "dewy" for a few minutes after applying but dries down matte.
Brett K.
Arlington
I adore tarte’s products, but I have a view issues with this one. It didn’t leave a white cast at all, which was nice, but did have a bit of an oily residue on my combination skin. Also, I’ve found that whatever Sephora I would go to and see this product at, the expiration date would be June 2017- months ago! I hope that Sephora and Tarte can fix this out.
Stephanie H.
N Fond Du Lac, WI
Being as fair as Casper, I burn easily. Understanding the importance of using SPF on a daily basis, I decided to try this! I typically burn even through sunscreen, even when reapplying it often. This one seemed to hold up really well, my nose didn't turn pink even when outside for a few hours. Plus, the ingredients are natural which makes it all that much better.
Erica H.
Dekalb, IL
I wanted to like this product but I could not get past the odd sheen it left on my face. I have dry skin and this is can't be used as a standalone moisturizer. But it does leave an oily film on your skin. It didn't cause breakouts, but it definitely doesn't look good. Also you really need to rub it in if you don't want white tinged and oily skin.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?