BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Chelsea C.
Perfect for a day out at the beach or everyday wear. This is sunscreen that is meant to be used on your face so you won't have that greasy feeling when you apply it. It does a wonderful job of protecting your skin which is so important I recommend using it everyday under your makeup even if you don't think you're going to be outside much sunscreen is so important it helps prevent skin cancer and signs of aging trust me if you wear sun screen everyday you won't regret it!
Jeannette O.
Lightweight and not oily! I have a hard time remembering to use sunscreen to begin with, but when you add in that quintessential sunblock smell and the slip and greasiness of it, it makes it difficult to ever want to apply. This is light textured and doesn't make my skin feel uncomfortable at all. It absorbs cleanly and makeup application is a breeze afterward. I don't tend to do a full face of makeup when I'm out in the sun, but it holds up well on my no makeup looking days.
Nicole O.
Redford, MI
Smells good and does it's job! Wish it was a little bit cheaper, but tarte has good quantity products so worth the buy! But could get something cheaper that does the same thing
Bri F.
San antonio, TX
Yas Yas Yas. I bought the travel sized product originally and fell in love instantly. I had gone to a water park and normally my body doesn't really burn, but my face always turns bright red and it lasts for weeks after. I used this product before I went and first of all the consistency is so creamy and lightweight. It feels hydrating - but not oily. After putting it on I was able to go swimming and stay out in the sun; when I came home I didn't have flushed cheeks like I normally do. I am definitely keeping this in my beach bag this summer!
mua d.
Tucson, AZ
Sunscreen should be a major part in every ones day because the sun is harsh on your skin the packaging is cute so it's also eye catching I think no matter what you need to have on a good sunscreen to protect your face from the sun
Shira H.
Fredericksburg, VA
Love this product. It has made my skin feel so smooth and fresh. The fact that a little goes a long way really justifies the price tag. I would definitely repurchase and look forward to trying more from this line!
Tatiana Z.
Clarks summit , PA
Live this ! I use this under my foundation especially if I know I'll be outside for long periods at a time you should always wear an spf whether it's alone or with foundation!!
Chelsea B.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Sunscreens are notoriously filled with harmful ingredients. I'm happy that tarte, a brand I trust has something to offer in this category. I wish the spf was greater than 30.
Caley H.
I'm sure that this sunscreen works well I just don't like using it. It feels like any generic drugstore sunscreen and I think it's overpriced. It feels thick and greasy but it does provide sun protection.
Elisabeth C.
It's an okay sunscreen. Not necessarily worth the price bc I have found drugstore ones that are better. It smells good! Doesn't last a long time, but is waterproof!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back