BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Erica H.
Dekalb, IL
I wanted to like this product but I could not get past the odd sheen it left on my face. I have dry skin and this is can't be used as a standalone moisturizer. But it does leave an oily film on your skin. It didn't cause breakouts, but it definitely doesn't look good. Also you really need to rub it in if you don't want white tinged and oily skin.
Alicia K.
I usually have trouble finding a sunscreen for my face that doesn't leave me with little bumps or clog my pores. I received samples for it from the company and I tried them on myself and my son who is very sensitive to sunscreen. Neither one of us had any problem with this at all! No bumps and no red skin! I already purchased the full size. A little pricy but I will definitely get my money's worth and I don't have to worry about breakouts anymore! It does have a slight shimmer to it but not a ton. Nobody noticed it on my son
Britni R.
Chehalis, WA
This product goes on smooth, smells wondeful. It does not stay greasy like some sunscreens. The price is ok, since it's only for your face you use only a little bit. I'd say it did it's job, my freckles come out the more sun I get, I barely got any faint ones to appear. My nose normally burns a few times, not once this time.
Emily B.
Portland , OR
Honestly, this is the best facial sunscreen I have ever used. It doesn’t clog my face like others do to cause breakouts. I never feel weighed down by it and it goes under my makeup wonderfully. I think Tarte being a makeup company, they knew exactly what the formula should be to compliment makeup and not ruin it. Worth it!
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
I was not a fan of this moisturizer by tarte. It was very thick and almost hard to rub into the face. It left a white streak which is not ideal for a light coverage makeup for the summertime. I wouldn't recommend this two others.
Alexandra L.
Mt prospect
This sunscreen loathing is prefect when your feeling dry . Apply to your skin before or after a long day in the sun . Your body will feel as smooth as ever . The price isn’t bad and the product is even better . I would definitely recommend to buy this amazing product.
Laura W.
Ranson, WV
This is the best sunscreen I have ever used. It soaks in quickly and provides great protection from the sun. Its non-greasy and doesn't feel like you have anything on. It basically has everything I always want in a sunblock. It also has a great scent and cute packaging. I think it's totally worth the price if you appreciate good quality sunscreen.
Sarah R.
San Francisco , CA
I really like this sunscreen! I tried it in a deluxe sample size and would definitely repurchase a full size. The formula applies well, absorbs well, and feels good on the skin. I had no issues with breakouts while using this, and it seemed to protect my skin well. I would like to try the tinted version of this as well!
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Product work just fine but I think that they are just so many other options that are not going to break the bank and tart sometimes they have it at some sometimes they don't have it at other places even the Sephora products are split up between different Sephora's so it's just kind of annoying but it was good product
Natalie F.
College Point, NY
The best sunscreen I’ve ever used! It doesn’t leave a oily residue on my face and it smells nice, not like other chemically-smelling ones. It also helped reduce sunburn on my face. I did notice I had to apply it about 2-3x while in the sun but not a big deal. Highly recommend esp if you have dry, sensitive skin like me.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?