BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Erica G.
Battle Creek, MI
I am a huge fan of pretty much every Tarte product I've used. This is great for under makeup that has no spf. It smells amazing!! I bought it at Sephora and was so glad I did. The packaging is so pretty, I love the color of the bottle. Definitely give this a try! So worth it.
Ariela H.
I love love love this spf sunscreen lotion from there because I have tried other products from different brands and this one from there is the one that most trust being on my skin! It is super smooth to the touch and it is super easy to put on my face, overall amazing product!
Kyleigh T.
Pt Charlotte, FL
This sunscreen is pretty good. It smells nice and is very smooth. It's quite pricey though and not much product is in it. I've only bought this once and probably will just buy something cheaper that has the same SPF. I bought this at Sephora. The price is the only big problem.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
This is a great product to have in your arsenal. I keep with me at all times. It is light enough you can put on with your normal moisturizer and not feel heavy or oily. I have worn on days spent in the sun on the Venice boardwalk in LA, and came home with nothing but a healthy color.
Sarah B.
Irvine , CA
I love this sunscreen so much. I first tried the sample size and fell in love. It's light weight. It doesn't clog my pores. The smell is pleasant. I can wear it under makeup and my skin still looks great. I highly recommend everyone try it. It will always be a staple of mine.
Miranda M.
I like the feel of this sunscreen, and it wears well with makeup; however, my face still burns when I use this so my conclusion is that it protects me from zero harmful sun rays. I actually feel like I was burned worse with this than I would have been if I'd used no SPF at all.
Emily W.
Mandeville, LA
I really like this sunscreen. I have been wanting to try it for some time and received a deluxe sample (a point perk??) and was able to try it. While the pump stopped working on this small size after about one use, I have enjoyed the product. It doesn't smell or feel very sunscreen-y and my sensitive skin hasn't had a bad reaction to is at all. It goes well under make up as well!
Ashley B.
Killeen, TX
I love that it has SPF 30. My only issue is it can't be worn under my makeup. It's too greasy for that. It doesn't dry down. It can be hard to rub in all the way to get rid of the white cast as well. It's good for when you don't want to wear makeup and protect your skin though.
Sonia H.
FAVORITE! I'm a huge fan of nearly all tarte products and this is certainly up in the ranks for me. I'm a repeat user of this sunscreen for a variety of reasons. It's gentle on the skin with a pleasant fragrance. I've recommended this to so many others and their experience has been positive!
Lisandra H.
I received this with my play by Sephora subscription box. I'm a big fan of this facial sunscreen because it is very light and doesn't make you look like a greasy hotdog like most facial sunscreens do. Once the bottle I currently have runs out I definitely expect to repurchase this!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?