BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
I love Tarte everything. I know that alot skincare products try to say that there is sunscreen mixed in but it's really a small amount because it mixed in with other things so that is wjy I started with a great sunscreen like Tarte and mix it in with my daily moisturizer specially in the Spring and Summer. Yes I know I should do all the time but hide when it's cold. Great product and doesn't break out.
Noemi A.
Albert Lea
I love this sunscreen and I love it how you can put it on and it's late and you could still wear Foundation over it and it would still be effective I really like it and totally recommend it and it's gentle it's also super gentle and it just like feels so good on your skin and it's light and love it totally recommend it to anyone that likes to wear sunscreen but also Foundation I'm totally recommend this
Parisa K.
Holly Springs
Good amount of product for the price compared to other high end sunscreens and the bottle is so cute and feels nice with the rubberized texture and pump. I am not a sunscreen connoisseur but I love many tarte products and for a natural sunscreen it smells nice because it doesn’t smell like much at all and isn’t super thick. I use it under makeup and haven’t had issues yet.
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter swears by this! She uses this all the time! It keeps her moisturized throughout the day without over doing it or leaving an oily residue, and she always makes sure she keeps it on hand. It's vegan too so that makes it even better for her oily skin. She also has acne prone skin and applies this before applying makeup. It's a great product and it's highly recommended!
Melissa R.
West Townsend, MA
I️ hate sunscreen on my face and there is only a couple that I️ allow to touch my face. Although I️ adore the packaging and enjoy most of Tarte’s products, this was a miss for me. I️ found that it made my face greasy and broke up my makeup throughout the day. I️ didn’t want to waste the bottle, so I️ use it on pool/beach days, but definitely not a daily sunscreen for me.
Megan F.
I wish I was better at using facial sunscreens but usually just rely on the spf in my other products. However, i recieved a sample of this in a subscription box and it is a very nice product. I think for the money, there are cheaper products at the drugstore that work just as well or better. I would probably not purchase a full size because I do not use these products as much.
Mackenzie H.
I am so sensitive when it comes to sunscreen. I breakout and swell up because I’m allergic to most. This Tarteguard is 100% the best I’ve ever used. I got a sample in my package from Tarte and LOVED it. I didn’t break out or swell up. It did what it was supposed to do.  I currently now have a deluxe size but will be buying a full-size come spring time.
Brittany S.
Leitchfield, KY
I have fairly sensitive skin that has the tendency to be dry. In the past finding a moisturizer that didn't break me out was difficult. Finding one that agreed with my skin and also had an SPF was impossible. With tarteguard I may have just hit the jackpot. It has not caused any rosacea flare-ups or breakouts. It does stay "dewy" for a few minutes after applying but dries down matte.
Brett K.
Arlington
I adore tarte’s products, but I have a view issues with this one. It didn’t leave a white cast at all, which was nice, but did have a bit of an oily residue on my combination skin. Also, I’ve found that whatever Sephora I would go to and see this product at, the expiration date would be June 2017- months ago! I hope that Sephora and Tarte can fix this out.
Stephanie H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Being as fair as Casper, I burn easily. Understanding the importance of using SPF on a daily basis, I decided to try this! I typically burn even through sunscreen, even when reapplying it often. This one seemed to hold up really well, my nose didn't turn pink even when outside for a few hours. Plus, the ingredients are natural which makes it all that much better.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?