BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sonia H.
FAVORITE! I'm a huge fan of nearly all tarte products and this is certainly up in the ranks for me. I'm a repeat user of this sunscreen for a variety of reasons. It's gentle on the skin with a pleasant fragrance. I've recommended this to so many others and their experience has been positive!
Sara P.
West Seneca, NY
This is a good sunscreen. I somehow got a giant bottle of it and it's lasting me forever. I think this is typically meant for your face but I've been using it as a body sunscreen... It works great! No sunburn yet! I would buy it again for sure. It's lightweight and not sticky.
Lilya G.
Redmond, WA
I use this for my face because I peel a lot on my face. This didn't make me peel at all and didn't leave that terrible withe residue on my face. I love this stuff a lot and I also like that it has a pump because I am a germ freak. I don't really like the packaging that much.
Ashley B.
Killeen, TX
I love that it has SPF 30. My only issue is it can't be worn under my makeup. It's too greasy for that. It doesn't dry down. It can be hard to rub in all the way to get rid of the white cast as well. It's good for when you don't want to wear makeup and protect your skin though.
Valerie E.
Tarteguard is the perfect sunscreen for anyone. It leaves your skin protected and smooth without it being oily or messy. Packaging is nice and price is good value for consumers. It met my expectations because unlike most sunscreen, it left my skin feeling smooth and protected.
Lisandra H.
I received this with my play by Sephora subscription box. I'm a big fan of this facial sunscreen because it is very light and doesn't make you look like a greasy hotdog like most facial sunscreens do. Once the bottle I currently have runs out I definitely expect to repurchase this!
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
This is a great product to have in your arsenal. I keep with me at all times. It is light enough you can put on with your normal moisturizer and not feel heavy or oily. I have worn on days spent in the sun on the Venice boardwalk in LA, and came home with nothing but a healthy color.
Maria R.
I received a sample in my Sephora order and I will definitely be picking up the full size bottle. This product can be used with foundation without making your face feel oily. When I want to just wear this lotion it gives my face the prettiest glow. This one is a must for sure!
Aimee H.
I was really disappointed with this product especially it being tarte. I thought that it would work well as a base before makeup to implement a safe guard against the sun on my face, but when applied it felt like glue stick as it dried. I was also disappointed with the smell as it seems they didn't even try to cover up the smell of the sunscreen. For the price, I would rather stick to a drugstore brand with a higher spf and one that masks the smell.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
This is a pretty basic sunscreen lotion that I use on a nearly daily basis whenever I am going outside. Using this product, I feel confident that my skin is protected from any further sun damage! I love that it does not feel greasy or sticky. I would definitely recommend to others
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?