BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Leah R.
Huntington, NY
This is my favorite sunscreen to use on my face. My face is the only part of me that always tends to burn rather than tan, so I like to have the extra SPF. This formula is light weight and not too thick so my face doesn't feel caked up in sunscreen. And the packaging is super cute too :)
Brenda N.
Clatskanie, OR
A product worthy of superhero status! A shield more powerful than captain America's! As mighty as Thor's hammer! Like Wonder Woman's whip it snatches up protection for your delicate and precious visage. Never fear exposure to harmful UV rays again. This product puts the hulk smash on harmful rays to protect your youth and vitality!
Malina G.
I feel like this does the job as a sunscreen, I can see where they tried to take away the feel of the sunscreen's usual tackiness, but you can still slightly feel it. It does leave a white tiny if you use too much so beware. This is a good product to use before your makeup routine.
Jenn D.
Lester, PA
Love this !! Moisturizes your face while having SPF 30 to protect your face from the son ! Love that it also comes in a pretty pink summer color!! Does not feel greasy either!! You will love it! Tarte never disappoints!
Aniksha R.
It's so rare to find a sunscreen to suit my skin without it irritating. I like this tarte sunscreen,it has spf 30 and is a good sunscreen for the summer.Its a good physical sunscreen and protects against uv A and B.But as any sunscreen it does require reapplication after 2 hours.
Kelly B.
Tremont, PA
I love this. It has actually gotten me to start using sunscreen on my face (which everyone desperately needs to do!). A little bit goes a long way, so don't pump too much. Also it's a really cute little bottle in my opinion :) The downside is the price, but it's worth the splurge in my opinion!
Victoire H.
Jersey City, NJ
I wore this sunscreen during my trip to Cancun and well though the application and texture was nice, it burned my face red. It did not offer enough protection for whatever reason and I was under a shade, didn't go inthe water and I had probably stayed by the beach for only 45min.
Christy W.
Liberty, TX
This smells really nice and goes on great. It isn't sticky or tacky and it absorbs quickly. I'm only giving it four stars out of five because it would be nice if the spf was 50 but that's a personal reason since I have SLE and photosensitivity is a part of that. Otherwise, it's great.
Trianna J.
Chelsea, MA
I love this sunscreen! I received it as a deluxe sample from sephora and haven't used anything else since. I love that it's all natural. It has a wonderful smell and glides right on. I burn easily so I make sure to wear sunscreen and this doesn't feel to thick or heavy on my skin.
Brigée M.
Saint Bernard, LA
I think this is a lovely facial sunscreen for casual days, like a shopping day. It feels very moisturizing going on, and my foundation sits well on top of it. It smells nice (which is sometimes difficult to find in most sunscreens) and doesn't clog up my pores. Would definitely buy again.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?