BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Carley P.
North Beach, MD
I am recently on a sunscreen for my face kick. I love the Tarte brand cosmetics. The sunscreen is great it is not greasy and feels so light on my skin. You can just use it right by itself or under your foundation. Their foundation has added spf as well so you will be double protected.
Sheba J.
Very good product. sephora as this minis kit where it is several different mini sunscreens you can buy to see which one you like the best instead of buying a ton of fullsized sunscreens and you end up liking none of them. this one was in the package and i t was one of my top choices
Wendy G.
Canton, GA
I wore this sunscreen all summer long! Sometimes I would wear it alone, but it also worked well with my makeup when I wore it. It was easy to work into my skin and I didn't feel like I had a greasy sunscreen layer on my face all day. Tarte uses all natural ingredients and I love this about them. Because of that, I am never hesitant to put their products on my sensitive skin. Although it is a little pricy in my opinion, I love it and I think it's trustworthy for sensitive skin.
Candice V.
Mondovi, WI
Love this. Keeps my skin safe and moisturized. Plus it doesn't smell like cheap sunscreen. It has been an impressive product. I heard about it on one of my favorite beauty blogs and ran out to pick this up. However I will say the packaging is very bright. It could use a softer touch.
Mandi H.
I love the formula of this Tarte sunsreen. I do not find it to be greasy or leave a film on my hands once I have applied it to my body. the scent does not bother me. I find this product at Sephora or Ulta and yes, it is on the pricey end of the spectrum for a sunscreen but worth it.
sophie c.
Queen Creek, AZ
This sunscreen is so nice on your face it's very moisturizing and if you put number for your waterproof makeup or anything it's very nice but has super cute nice packaging and it's kind of her good deal but it's also crazy at the same time I would definitely buy is again it's so amazing
Jennifer J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I got the tarte Tarteguard Sunscreen lotion in one of my subscription boxes this summer. I love the brand tarte but I had never used the sunscreen before. I really like it. It definitely did it's job. It smells really nice and doesn't feel overly greasy on my skin. Definitely give it a try.
Sara S.
I received this as a sample packet in a recent purchase from tarte.com and overall liked how it felt on my skin. It wasn't greasy and absorbed nicely into my skin. However, I think I can find sunscreen that works just as well for much less money. Overall, i would recommend it to my friends, but wish it didn't cost as much.
Jane S.
I wanted to love this. I feel like it made my foundation last longer than my regular Aveeno daily sunscreen. But it got into my eyes somehow and made them red and itchy. I know - I don't get it either. But every single time I've used it, it's burned my eyes. Maybe it's the fragrance?
sidney g.
Warren, MI
I like this sunscreen.It works well and its a light weight you cant even tell that its on after a while.its effecting somewhat. I wouldn't really buy it again because its just an okay product.I would recommend this product to others because what might not work for me would work for them
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?