BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Tiffany N.
Braselton, GA
I didn't like the texture and smell of this, but I don't think that has anything to do with the product so much as my dislike for SPF. I got in my Sephora Play! a couple months back and did enjoy using it. SPF preferences aside, it did sit well under my makeup and as a football mom, I definitely noticed a huge improvement with sun exposure on my face during games. This is the first facial sunscreen I've tried, so I'll probably try more before purchasing a full-sized one, but for my first experience it wasn't disappointing by any means.
Olena Y.
Des plaines, IL
This product i have used 2 jars of! I used it all summer and use it on my face and body. It has a great neutral scent and the sunscreen dissolves into your skin immediately so you don’t feel sticky
Tiffany R.
Harlan
Very effective product! Love tarte skincare products as well as their shape tape but not so much their foundations! But this product all in all I’d rate it about a 9/10
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
I received the Tarte sunscreen in a sample pack from Ulta and fell in love with the scent and texture of the product. It blends really well and it makes my skin feel refreshed.
Erika L.
Plant City, FL
I honestly have never used this product before , but I have heard many good things about it ! I don't know if I will ever purchase . if you have leave a comment below .
Daniella H.
This okay but not really worth the hype. I got a sample from sephora but really thought it was no better than drug store brands. I'd love it if it were a reasonable price.
Jennifer D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Did like it..hate that I need sunscreen for real. Love the sun! But as it goes its okm.good product but still leaves you feeling like you have a thick layer of lotion
Krystal G.
Waltham , MA
I liked this sunscreen, it wasn't too greasy, and it had a nice light scent. It didn't irritate my skin which can be kind of sensitive. I just think it's a bit over priced.
Karla V.
LOS LUNAS
Omg really good it makes my skin feel refreshed I love it so much and I don't get sunburned when I'm outside in the hot sun when I have this on so really recommend it
Edith M.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I really love it. I haven't tried it with makeup, usually on summer days when I go out is usually naked face lol
And I love it. It gives my skin a real nice natural glow.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora