BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• The packaging is really pretty. How is it? Is it oily?1 Answers
  • Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
I got this in my Sephora play box and I LOVE it!! It doesn't brake my skin out or cause irritation. I will be purchasing the full size product. I'm continually impressed with Tarte skin care products. This smells like regular spf but more floral. It doesn't leave your face greasy or tacky. I recommend anyone wanting to protect their face this summer to give this a try.
Morgan M.
I received this in an Ipsy bag and in a Sephora Play! bag. I love it!! I use it on days when I know I will be outside. It's gentle enough for my skin. There is no scent to it which I love. I also love to use it under my foundations that have no SPF. I would definitely recommend this product!
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
Wore this product on my face in the southern California sun and was very impressed. I missed a small spot in my hairline and got burnt there, so I know that the fact that the rest of my face didn't burn means it did its job. A little expensive but it works and it didn't make me break out!
Rebecca B.
I put this on my face and IMMEDIATELY my face started to react. The packaging is cute but, that's about it. My skin was burning and the next day, even though I took it off immediately, my skin started breaking out really bad. I'm glad this came in my sephora box instead of me actually buying it.
Angie C.
If I could just write amazing !!!!! A bit prici but if you have the extra money , well why not give it a try . It's gentle on the skin smells great . I bought mine at Sephora . I can recommend this to anyone. Good to wear as a primer as well, price might just need to be a little lower lol
Melinda M.
Airmont, NY
I received this product for the time as a point perk from Sephora and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I find facial sunscreens to be some of the most uncomfortable products - but I know how essential they are, especially with my fair skin. This product applies a little greasy, but it does soak in quickly. I like it for use under makeup or on it's own, and prefer it over other sunscreens mostly because it doesn't have that typical sunscreen feel and scent.
nichole w.
Middletwn Spg, VT
This product is great ,very effective and doesn't feel heavy on your face or cause problems with sensitive skin, my issue has always been breakouts with a lot of products. this one works like a charm. we have to protect the skin we're in,may as well do it with a product that is comfortable!
Wendy G.
Canton, GA
I wore this sunscreen all summer long! Sometimes I would wear it alone, but it also worked well with my makeup when I wore it. It was easy to work into my skin and I didn't feel like I had a greasy sunscreen layer on my face all day. Tarte uses all natural ingredients and I love this about them. Because of that, I am never hesitant to put their products on my sensitive skin. Although it is a little pricy in my opinion, I love it and I think it's trustworthy for sensitive skin.
Sara S.
I received this as a sample packet in a recent purchase from tarte.com and overall liked how it felt on my skin. It wasn't greasy and absorbed nicely into my skin. However, I think I can find sunscreen that works just as well for much less money. Overall, i would recommend it to my friends, but wish it didn't cost as much.
Amy L.
Saratoga, CA
I got this as a sample and it was fine, but not something that I would go to pick out. Tarte skincare is pretty decent, but I prefer using brands that are truly producing skincare products because my skin is very sensitive and can easily react poorly to products with bad ingredients
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?