BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Neha P.
Atlanta, GA
Tarte does an amazing job with their quality of the products! This product has done an amazing job of protecting my face during the hot summer heat in Georgia, and I'm so happy with my purchase! The packaging of the product is so cute and simple making it very pleasurable to the eye! Must use!
Tiffany G.
Auxier, KY
It was really good. It didn't break out my face and it didn't dry it out. I also was about to tan it without burning it and causing it to look like old leather. Love this product
Kayla F.
Antelope, CA
I was on the hunt for a facial sunscreen last summer and didn't like the ones I had simply because of the smell. I got a sample size of this in my Sephora Play! box over the summer and I fell in live so I purchased the large size. I use it everyday! It also comes in a really cute bottle. if you're looking for a facial sunscreen, this is the one!
Rebecca T.
Virginia Bch, VA
This was just not good for my skin. I'm really pale so I need to protect my skin in the summer. This was so heavy on my face, made my makeup look like goop, and I broke out constantly. Now I let my mom try it and she LOVED it. Worked perfectly for her skin type so at least it didn't go to waste.
Genny E.
San Diego , CA
I got this in a Sephora set of there best sunblocks. And I have to say it is pretty good. It feels light weight doesn't clog pores and its hydrating. I do feel like it does protect your skin from the sun. I would recommend it.
Rebecca B.
I put this on my face and IMMEDIATELY my face started to react. The packaging is cute but, that's about it. My skin was burning and the next day, even though I took it off immediately, my skin started breaking out really bad. I'm glad this came in my sephora box instead of me actually buying it.
Morgan M.
I received this in an Ipsy bag and in a Sephora Play! bag. I love it!! I use it on days when I know I will be outside. It's gentle enough for my skin. There is no scent to it which I love. I also love to use it under my foundations that have no SPF. I would definitely recommend this product!
Elizabeth P.
BUXTOn, ME
I am in love with this sunscreen. It is so smooth to put on and it is not greasy at all. I have very pale freckled skin and I have never gotten a sunburn wearing this sunscreen. I also love that it is gluten free so I don't have to worry about it making me sick. Tarte is my go to brand for any facial product.
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
HATED this. I have combo skin but it's not way to oily anymore. This made my face SO greasy and made me break out terribly. For how expensive it is, I expected better especially since it's recommended for your face. Would never buy this again or recommend it to anyone with anything other than dry skin!
Marla R.
Greensboro, NC
I personally thought it was good, what I personally liked the best is that I was able to use it under my makeup and it was perfect because usually sunscreens make my face oily and I didn't have a problem with this. I actually didn't buy this I got it as a gift, but the price is about $30
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?