BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Courtney S.
Littleton, CO
The ingredients are pretty good and don't seem toxic like most brands. I carry a travel size all summer long in my purse. It my go to if I ever get stuck in the sun!
Heather D.
Highland, NY
I love products by Tarte, but this just didn't seem to measure up. It doesn't wear well under makeup, nor does it wear well by itself. On a plus side the smell is actually quite wonderful.
Amanda Z.
Mckeesport, PA
I absolutely love how this feels on my face. It's great if you want to wear it alone or under your makeup. It doesn't clog your pores or break out my acne prone skin. It smells good and it's made with amazing products!
Michelle R.
Miami , FL
Super good sunscreen! It's not greasy or oily and didn't leave a white residue on my face. I wear this under my make up sometimes when I know that I'm going to be under the sun for a while, and it doesn't impact my make up at all.
Katie B.
Lake Charles
Awesome product! Tarte has never let me down, I’m sure all Tarte lovers will agree. It does what it is suppose to do, effective. I got a sample of it in my ipsy bag.
Katie G.
Taylor, MI
I really like this for no make up days. I only give it 4 starts because the one I got expired like two months later. Don't know if it's the ingredients in it or what.
Maria S.
Phoenix, AZ
Tarte Is A Product That Never Fails The SPF Is So Good And It Doesn't Feel Sticky Like Other Suncreens Would Its Nice And Smooth and Does The Job For Them Hot Days
April B.
Chesterfield, MI
I loved this sunscreen. It goes on smoothly and doesn't leave your skin with a greasy feel. It worked well under makeup as well as on a bare face. Highly recommend!!
Kaileigh L.
This sunscreen is incredible. I am fair skinned and this always does the trick! We are out in the sun a lot on the water so I always need a good sunscreen and this is it!
Stella M.
San Jose, CA
I tried this because I love Tarte but I really feel like cosmetics companies need to improve a bit more when it comes to something as serious as spf skin protection.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back