BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alysia A.
Penn valley, PA
Sun screen is a must have item when you go to the beach. This is one of my favorite sun screens to use. You can put this on your face and it will not leave you feeling greasy. It made my face very smooth and I felt protected from the sun! You can also use this product under makeup for protected skin every day! This is a stand out product that every one will fall in love with!
Myschel B.
Buffalo, NY
I like that it provides the sunscreen protection I need but seeing I am a woman of color (African) I cannot wear just the sunscreen alone. It leaves a purplish-whitish cast to my face. Tarte isn't to blame. Any facial sunscreen with high levels of zinc oxide requires me to wear a bb cream or foundation on top to even out my facial color. If I am in a rush I will mix a pump into my foundation or bb cream and go about my day.
Felicia B.
Donaldsonville, LA
For an oily skin girl, finding a good spf for that face that doesn't leave me like a big grease ball is hard. This though, you need it in your life! I can apply my makeup after the sunscreen has absorbed and feel like it won't slide off of my face. I do tend to get a bit shinier more easily with it on but not near how I do with other sun screens. The small bottle goes a long ways, especially since you don't need to wear it every single day.
Marissa A.
Suffolk, VA
I received this product as a sample in a subscription box that I am signed up for. It was weightless on my skin when I put it on. It didn't make my foundation cakey or splotchy, thank God! I don't usually buy sunscreens because I usually use a foundation or moisturizer with SPF in it already. However, if I was going to buy one separately, this would probably be the winner!
Lexi H.
Sylvania, OH
If you want to protect your skin from the sun and not feel super greasy, this product is great. It still smells like sunscreen, but it's light and does it's job.
Valerie G.
I really like this sunscreen. It is a little bit more expensive than a normal sunscreen but I personally think it's worth it. Most sunscreens are thick and feel heavy on my face this one I like so much because it's not heavy on my face. If you plan on wearing this sunscreen under your makeup then you will be fine it is super light weight. Most sunscreens are not light weight and to heavy and Freddy to wear under makeup in my opinion. The one thing I don't like about this sunscreen is that I would like it to have a higher spf but that's really the only that comes to mind that I don't like.
Brenda J.
Tulsa, OK
This is by far one of the best Sunscreens I have ever tried!! I bought the small bottle first to see if I would like it and instantly fell in love with it. I immediately bought the large size and never regretted it!! It is a little pricey but well worth the money. The product isn't greasy and doesn't affect your makeup. I would purchase again and definitely would recommend!!!
Kassandra M.
Easton, PA
I got this as a gift from my aunt who works at Sephora. This sunscreen leaves my skin feeling a little too oily, and I broke out after using it. I wish it was waterproof. Overall it wasn't too bad though.
Renee F.
Natchitoches, LA
I bought the full size of this when it first came out. I LOVE it, it spreads easily, and the white cast is very minimal, and goes away after a few minutes on my medium-toned skin. It spreads and absorbs easily, and doesn't leave me greasy. Best of all, during the summer, I don't even need a separate moisturizer. I even ended up with several travel sizes of this so I always have one with me!
Emily A.
This sunscreen is great. It's light on the skin, absorbs well, and doesn't leave a white residue that some sunscreens do. It also lives up to its SPF claims - the skin on my face is very sensitive and often gets flushed when I forget to wear SPF, but when I wear this my skin doesn't burn at all, even after a full day in the sun. Great for outdoor activities or every day.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?