BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Reviews (12058)
Buy on Sephora
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
It’s a good facial sunscreen but nothing super exciting considering the price. I’m willing to pay more if I feel like it’s genuinely better and I don’t think it was.
I LOVE THIS LOTION!!!!!!!!! I am a very pale person so any sunscreen is great for me in general!!! I put the lotion under my primer & foundation & it works like an absolute dream! Recommend to anyone who needs the extra protection on a day to day basis.
Sharon Z.
Las Vegas, NV
It is light on the skin. Not heavy or weighted on the skin. Full coverage. The 30 spf makes me feel safe in the sun that it is protected and not damaging my skin.
Jenny G.
San Jose
4 stars. It could be 5 but I notice that I tend to get a heavy oil skin when I apply this product with there foundations. But using alone it's a pretty good item to protect from the sun.
Sarah H.
Johnstown, NY
Received a free sample in a small bottle that's perfect for a small beach bag or even a purse . I have fair skin so spf 30 or more is what I need , and as always I reapply when needed . It did its job and smells good
Abby B.
I love every Tarte product there is. And the brand them selves are great. This was my firs time buying the product. If you get the little one for $12.00 it is a good price. I would buy it again, it's very good for the transitioning to spring and summer!
Lauren M.
I received a sample of this in ipsy, and fell in love. I love the spf, and the moisture put into my skin was great. No strange smells either. Tarte is always amazing.
Allie C.
Frisco, TX
I LOVE this packaging so much. Tarte's summer goodies are such high quality. I would definitely repurchase this. The product is lightweight and does its job of protecting your face well.
LaShara D.
This sunscreen is so great but the only thing I would improve is once it's on it leaves little streaks once it starts running but overall it is a great sunscreen my daughter's never get sun burned.
Kaila W.
I love tarte! This product is a bit pricey but I'm always willing to pay to keep my skin protected. This takes a bit of time to soak into your skin but it's still great.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?