BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Heather S.
Terre Haute, IN
It definitely did its job, but it left my face greasy and oily, and I broke out really bad. I am glad I only got a sample of it from Sephora, because I would have been disappointed if I had spent much money on it at all. Im really bummed, because I turn to Tarte for all of my foundation needs, and I would have liked to use this as well.
Rachelle C.
Des Moines, WA
I love this because it's light weight! It has a settle scent, and it absorbs through the skin perfect. It has a high value but a little goes a long way with this, I only use it on my face, I'm sure you can use it on your body but I will stick to the cheaper ones for that lol. Just wish it had a higher spf, besides that, it does its job!
Michelle P.
Merrimack, NH
This is a fantastic physical SPF. I used it under makeup in Florida for a week. I needed to make sure it was fully dry and use a primer after to make sure my foundation stuck. It didn't create a white cast like SPF can do. This is great for a beach day. I wish Tarte made this for body too! It's lightweight and feels is very moisturizing.
jessica m.
Seymour, TN
This one is honestly more expensive than most sunscreens but I love it so much it's great it does everything a sunscreen is suppose to do I loved it a lot I totally recommend this for anyone
Alexis M.
Allendale, MI
This is my new favorite face sunscreen, I use it every day without fail. I usually moisturize with a couple drops of oil in the morning (looking at you maracuja oil!) once that sets in I put on sunscreen before I start my makeup. With this product I can skip my morning oil moisturizer if I want and put this straight on. It initially looks super shiny and oily, but just like any face oil it's quickly absorbed and leaves a sheer finish. I haven't had any problems with any makeup I put on top of it, and it gives me all the benefits of a moisturizer and a sunscreen all in one.
angie h.
Dover, NC
amazing! not greasy at all and didnt clog my pores (which i was very worried about) i went kayaking for 4 hours and my face didnt burn at all with only one application.
Maggie C.
Wasilla, Ak
This was a god send this past summer! I hope they don't discontinue this product line. I have very sensitive skin and this did wonders for it! I did not break out after applying. I was able to get a beautiful glow instead of a red face. Very good value for the price. I recommend this to anyone with fair and sensitive skin! Enjoy loves!
Elizabeth B.
Gaithersburg, MD
This is a new product to me. I got it just in the nick of time, because I had very little sunscreen. I got this product at a Sephora store. I was so surprised by the pleasant scent when I first tried it. It isn't cheap, but this is a higher quality product. I will definitely buy it again and would recommend it.
Stephanie H.
N Las Vegas, NV
I definitely recommend this product, it's the best sunscreen I have ever used. I don't get to say that to often since I don't normally like sun lotions. However living in a city where the weather can be up to 113°... yea I get really burnt and red and believe me it hurts! love the way it smells and does not leave a white cast. Love it!
Emily K.
I liked this, but really I can get a cheaper drugstore vision. I have red hair and I'm very fair, so I use sun screen everyday. And the price tag isn't worth it to me.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?