BY TARTE #18 in Sunscreen

Buy on Sephora
Autumn G.
Plaistow , NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing, Tarte surprises me over and over again with how much I love their products! This sunscreen helps give you SPF coverage with out feeling thick or sticky like other sunscreen products! Available at your local Sephora!
Jen W.
Taunton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sunscreen! I have such pale sensitive acne prone skin I’m always worried about what to put on as to not irritate or cause a breakout and this was beyond great for my skin! It went on easily and I wouldn’t use any other sunscreen, worth it!
kathrynelleese M.
Chesapeake, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My face has never been so protected. This product was hard to use. First time buying this summer, not disappointed in the effectiveness of this product. Tarte makes products with simple packaging. No room for improvements, product is great!
Bethany b.
Franklinton, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Personally I love this sunscreen. It is a little pricey but it works really well alone and under makeup. I definitely recommend it. I have sensitive skin and it didn't dry out my skin nor did it give me any type of negative reaction to it.
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found a sample bottle of this that I had acquired somewhere along the line. I've used it a few times and like it decently. I don't think I will repurchase the full-size once I run out, though. I think cheaper alternatives do the job just as well.
Nancy C.
Fisherville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it. It smells amazing and it protects my skin from day to day life routine. I just wish if it had more SPF in it than just 30. I would consider repurchasing it and I recommend it. I like tarte products in general. They are amazing.
Hannah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a few samples of this with some of my orders from Tarte. I've used it after moisturizing and before primer and it does a nice job of preventing sunburn and damage. I really like this product, though I am not sure if I think it is completely necessary in my routine.
jamesline j.
west palm beach
This is one of my new favorite products especially for the transition from spring to summer. No matter what time of year it is always a good idea to wear sunscreen, however, most of us probably are not motivated to apply a greasy formula to our face that smells of coconuts and bananas all year round. This product is a great way of changing that. The packaging is beyond adorable and I like that it has a silicon cover on it, which would allow for a good grip if on the beach or by the pool. The only pitfall of it that I see thus far is the price, it's pretty pricey when it's possible to buy a facial moisturizer and sunscreen much cheaper at a drugstore. If we are being honest it is a glorified $32 sunscreen, however, the packaging, scent, and overall feel of the product is enough payoff for the money. The overall experience definitely makes me want to apply it daily.I have read reviews on this product that it makes some people break out, my skin type is normal to dry and I have had no issue. The scent is very nice and subtle. In my experience I have noticed that when it is first applied it does make my face slightly tacky (as any sunscreen would), but about 10-15 minutes later my skin is left feeling very smooth. Application is easy and the product does "melt into the skin" as advertised. in relation to the extra benefits that Tarte claims it has, My skin does seem a bit firmer while using it. My makeup applies easily over it and is left very smooth. Note: I have not foundation over this. the only makeup product applied directly over tarteguard was a pressed blush.
I love Tarte cosmetics and honestly I wish I had the money to buy all their products because they can even make sun screen amazing! This cute little purple bottle contains a great sun protectant that gets the job done and it doesn't irritate my skin like many drugstore face spf's. I also love that like every other product of theirs, it's paraben free, meaning that the ingredients are swapped out for more natural ones. Because I have lupus, I have to be very careful to protect myself from the sun, so thanks to Tarte I am able to go out without the worry of causing myself harm. Now about ease of application, that is made simple by the pump on the top of the bottle allowing you to control how much product you want. The formula itself is very creamy and feels soft on the skin without feeling greasy. And lastly, unlike most sunscreens, tarte's spf smells really good! Although this may be on the higher end of the price spectrum, it's every bit worth it when it comes to protecting your healt
I actually like this sunscreen a lot. My skin is very dry, sensitive and I'm super pale. I've given up on tinted sun protection - the tint is always, always too dark and orange. Finally decided it's better for me to stick with the white stuff cause that's closer to my actual skin tone. This is a little bit shiny at first but I just make sure to give it a few minutes to absorb.. That said, I don't think this product is for those with oilier skin. The texture is smooth like a light lotion - it doesn't have that coagulated feeling that lots of physical sunscreens have.
There's a slight fragrance (which I could do without) but I haven't gotten any allergic reactions from it and it doesn't bother me once it soaks in. The packaging is very nice, it has that rubberized coating all over the outside. I like that you can pump out a 1/2 pump if you want.
I bought it during the F+F sale at 20% off so the price was right. I'd repurchase when I run out.
Kristen S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte is a great brand as is but being new to using their sun care products I was surprisingly impressed with this. The packaging is cute. I liked my skin didn't get too oily and I felt my skincare needs were protected with this product.
Chaya B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this sunscreen. Absorbs really well. Love the bottle, super cute and a gorgeous color. Did leave my skin feeling a bit oily but nothing to bad. I don't know if I would repurchase, just because I'm always forgetting to apply sunscreen
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?