BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Kayla S.
East Syracuse, NY
Amazing product! Light weight, full protection and great results! Very effective and surprised. I ordered it off of their website, I like how it just came in the bottle, saving paper, and of course the best it cruelty free!
mariah V.
I love this product. I use this sometimes as a moisturizer before I put on my makeup, allowing it to apply smoothly and just has a great finish to it. I bought mine off line. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking so a light but well working sunscreen. Plus it feels so soft on my skin and doesn't have to strong of a smell. It's definitely bearable.
Rachel S.
Palm Coast, FL
This is the only sunscreen I will use on my face, and this is coming from someone who used to burn after 10 minutes of direct sunlight. For makeup lovers like me I highly recommend adding this product into your daily routine. It’s not only lightweight but doesn’t leave a white cast on my skin. Makeup applies beautifully on top and has no flashback, always an added plus.
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
This is an amazing skincare sunscreen I went to stay with my sister in Vegas for 5 days  I wasn't thinking about it, she had this by tarte.  It was a little pricey but not only did it give me the benefits from protecting my skin from the sun, I was actually able to use this and put a powder on to hang my the pool for hours and I didn't get burnt I'm the Arizona heat
Katherine R.
I gotta say, I got this as a sample in a subscription box and it was great, I had to have the full size. It has been my go to this summer, I apply before I do anything to my face after washing and it pairs great with my make up after (give it time to absorb before tho) I love it and will keep using it tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
MacKenzie S.
Loved how this felt on the skin when applied! Last for an entire day in the hot hot sun! Had to reapply a few times but that’s expected! You can get similar sunscreens at the drug store for cheaper which is my one down fall.
Andrea B.
I got this in one of my glossyboxes, and i really liked it. It doesnt smell or thick which i hate with suncreen. It goes on your skin and it sinks in, which i have associated with its working.
Sarah T.
Good sunscreen. Smells nice and applies well. Like most sunscreens, can leave a white residue if you overapply or don’t work it into the skin enough. Four starts because it does it’s job and does not make me break out.
leslie t.
perris, CA
This sunscreen lotion is perfect when going to the beach or out in the sun and smells good and definitely protect you from the song I recommend this product to anyone and it is not that pricey
Marcia P.
Roseville Ca
Love the coverage , and the feel perfect for someone who likes to look Dewey all day! The packaging is awesome too. It’s easy to find in my beauty arsenal, with its bright purple bottle!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back