BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Barbara D.
It’s a good sunscreen by an awesome brand. I’ve only tried a sample size because I think the price is a little steep for a sunscreen which is something I use most days but it is a good one nonetheless.
Pang M.
This sunscreen is very good. Just a spray so you won’t have to get your hands dirty. It was my first time to use it and very long lasting also. It did meet my expectations because it is good for winter and summer. Either if it is winter or summer you should always use sunscreen.
Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
I really like this sunscreen ! Smells great and feels great on my skin . And the bottle is super cute and pinkish . So me . If your looking to buy this get it . 100% recommend get it for sure . LOVE IT
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
Pricey. Everything Tarte is very nice in my opinion. However with this price tag, I can't use this as often as I need to living in Florida. Wish there was a little travel size I could keep in my purse.
Yeritza R.
San Juan
tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 tiene cobertura ecelente para salir a la calle y hacer actividades expuesta al sol y no tienes de que preocuparte ya q tiene SPF 30
Valerie Y.
Hudson, NH
Overall good sunscreen. Used under my makeup and alone and it sits nicely on my skin. It isnt too oily and seems like a good value. Packaging makes it easy to use and definitely a good staple product.
Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
Tarte tarteguard is a sunscreen. You can buy this online or go to Sephora. Tarte is a high end brand, so it is on the expensive side. I would recommend this sunscreen to others to buy. I will buy again.
Taryn C.
Virginia Beach , VA
This doesn't leave your far feeling too greasy like some other sunscreens do. It absorbs nicely and doesn't have too much of an over powering scent. I also really love the packaging on this, it's very summery and easy to travel with.
Nicole N.
Columbia , MO
I like this product because it doesn’t break out my skin! I have very acne prone oily skin, this does not add to the oils at all. A little on the more expensive side but I think it’s totally worth it.
Gracie A.
You need your sunscreen everyday and this is the most amazing stuff ever. It’s so effective. You must try this. I swear by it ! I will buy again! It was the best thing ever!!!!!!! You won’t regret it.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?