BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Heather F.
This product is another favorite of mine!! I love the way it feels on my skin, and the fact that it has spf in it is a bonus for me!! Highly recommend this product.
Jennifer S.
Works great for every day use, not so much if you're at the beach (especially if you forget to reapply lol). Smells OK and doesn't leave my skin feeling gross like a lot of other sunscreens do.
Jennifer T.
Forest Hills, NY
I received the Tateguard 30 in my Sephora Play box for June. This is the best sunblock for the face that I have tried. It is not sticky or greasy. It sinks into skin easily without leaving a white film on your face and it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. It is a bit more pricey than something from the drugstore but I think it is worth it.
Pablo D.
Jackson Hts, NY
I have combo/oily skin and found that it left me very greasy and would make my makeup look horrible during the day. It's very white and kinda thick so it doesn't absorb well into the skin. And to make it worse, it has an unpleasant smell.
Amanda S.
Susanville, CA
This is a nice sunscreen for when you are going to the pool or beach. I find it doesn't work for me under my foundation but I do add a pump of foundation to this to create a tinted sunscreen. It leaves quite a shiny finish on the skin that is typical of most foundations, this can be remedied with a bit of transulent powder. It does have a light scent but not that over powering coconut smell so many sunscreens have. Overall it's a nice sunscreen for your face and has never irritated my dry sensitive skin.
Megan R.
This is the only facial sunscreen i will use! It works so conveniently! The texture is great, it might leave you a tiny bit oily but compared to others it great. I would always one hundred percent recommend this to someone!
Jamee K.
Fontana , CA
This is a great product buy a great brand. I just loved it as soon as I tried it the very first time. It has great ingredients and is made with the highest quality. I highly recommend this product to anyone that cares about their appearance! You won't be disappointed!
Shelby M.
Fishers, IN
As for anything that Tarte puts out, I am in love! I am all about wrinkle prevention; therefore, I love anything with SPF in it! When I wear my tarte tinted moisturizer or Amazonian clay foundation, i don't have to worry about putting on any SPF on my face, but for the days that I go without makeup, this is perfect! Its not too heavy and it doesn't leave my face feeling greasy! Would absolutely recommend this to my best friend!
Mary S.
Try to sample of this product and it's a really good product. I do recommend this if you feel like you can spend a little bit more on a sunscreen. But overall it's a really good product and protect your skin from the sun.
Heather D.
San Antonio
Perfect sunscreen for the face. Light but great protection. Doesn’t clog my pores or break me like other brands. Kinda pricey so I always buy when I have a coupon code.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?