BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Julie P.
Austin, TX
This is probably the best sunscreen I've used! I have a combination skin and during summer have a tendency to sweat like crazy. But this little guy has kept my makeup all in place with no drip!! It's affordable and very worth the price considering how much usage you get out of it. Highly recommend!
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
Finally a sunscreen that I feel comfortable putting on my face! This doesn't break me out, smell nasty, or give me any application related issues. It doesn't take forever to rub in like other moisturizers with sunscreen do. Tarte is a brand that i love and I was happy to see this product when it came out.
Brittany G.
Florence, KY
Pros: Cute packaging, decently price, cruelty free.

Cons: Contains fragrance which can irritate sensitive skin (that was the case for me), caused breakouts, burning, and sensitive eyes. I don't feel that it adequately protected my skin as I would notice a sunburnt sensation & appearance on my face.
katie t.
Enid, OK
I recently got this in a Sephora Play box. I really enjoyed it because it gave me protection from the sun and didn't cause any skin issues. Usually sunscreen gives me horrible breakouts the next day but this one did not. It is a little pricey but is worth the splurge since a little goes a long way.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
I wrote a review for the larger bottle of this product. I think it's a good product, however it turns out that I am allergic to it. Nothing severe, but I did break out in little red bumps that are not a good luck. I still recommend this to anyone who doesn't have skin that is sensitive to allergies.
Monica B.
Memphis, TN
Not a bad sunscreen. I got this in last month's play box from sephora! The consistency is kind of weird and I feel like it doesn't absorb into my skin that well. It's hard for me to use this under my makeup. I think it would use this like at the beach or somewhere I didn't wear anything on top
Elise L.
Jonesborough, TN
Love this, except for the greasiness. It broke me out a little bit, so that was disappointing. It wasn't baaaad, but it wasn't good either. And I have extremely dry skin, so I feel that if it would work for anyone, it would be me. Will not repurchase because I didn't even finish the first bottle.
Samantha M.
Seattle, WA
I recently started using Tarte products and once I found this sunscreen I fell in love. I am almost finished with my first bottle. It is a little pricey but I will definitely be using it in the future until I find something else I like better. I would suggest this to anyone looking for a good suncreen.
Leslie S.
Irving, TX
I've had three instances of skin cancer in my few years so skin protection is a must for me all months of the year, not just the summer. I liked this tarte product I got from Sephora, but it was a bit greasy for my liking and the price. It worked, but I don't think I'll replace it when I run out.
Erika T.
Austin, TX
I recently received this in my Sephora Play! box and after one use immediately ordered the full-size bottle. It set into the skin well and did not leave me feeling greasy. I threw it in my bag so that I could reapply while at the pool. The coverage is great and it is now my go-to face sunscreen!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?