BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Autumn G.
Savannah
The product is very nice quality. It does not make your skin feel oily or greasy after application. I was very satisfied with this product it is defiantly worth the price. 8/10 would recommend.
Angie R.
I love the smell if this sunscreen. I feel like when I apply it, I am covered and protected. I love the packaging and all I need a little product and it goes a long way.
Brianna F.
Duson, LA
Well, I wasn't surprised to see poor reviews here. I find it pretty useless as a mask. The ingredient list looks really good especially "urea" (natural moisturizing factor), "licorice root extract" (lightening agent and redness reducer) and "mushroom extract" (lightening agent and antioxidant) so I decided to give it another chance... I used it as an overnight moisturizer for a few days. My skin is noticeably smoothr and brighter!

I've been using it for a month now and I'm in love how my skin looks and feels. It's my holy grail PM moisturizer!
Suzanne J.
San Antonio, TX
Very nice, sunscreen I apply before foundation. It made my skin feel smooth like a primer. I really like that it helps ward off bad rays from the sun. It didn't interfere with my makeup at all
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
It's a little greaser than I like on my oily skin. I prefer sunscreens that absorb better & have a more matte finish. However there r a lot greasier sunscreens so I'd say this is in the middle.
Olena Y.
Des plaines, IL
This product i have used 2 jars of! I used it all summer and use it on my face and body. It has a great neutral scent and the sunscreen dissolves into your skin immediately so you don’t feel sticky
Khrystyna S.
New Braunfels , TX
I absolutely loved this. I received as a sample from Sephora. I put it on under my makeup before going to the zoo and a bit on my shoulders. It did not effect the staying power of my makeup at all. In fact I felt like it made me glow a bit. It didn't feel greasy, more like a lotion that I put under my primer. With summer here, I will definitely purchase a bottle. It was very gentle on my skin, a lot of sun screens will make me breakout in small hives but I had no issues and no sun burn throughout the day! A great buy, definitely recommended!!
Erika L.
Plant City, FL
I honestly have never used this product before , but I have heard many good things about it ! I don't know if I will ever purchase . if you have leave a comment below .
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
I received the Tarte sunscreen in a sample pack from Ulta and fell in love with the scent and texture of the product. It blends really well and it makes my skin feel refreshed.
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
This is a great product!!! I love the formula it is very smooth and easy to use and makes this product just amazing. It is very easy to find and I think that it is worth the price and I would buy this product again! I highly recommend this product!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora