BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jen W.
Farley, MO
I like that this isn't very heavy or greasy and doesn't irritate my skin. It does smell like sunscreen and I only use it if I am going to be doing outdoor activities. If I am going to work and running errands, et cetera, I rely on a foundation with SPF because it is more pleasant. I would recommend trying a sample if possible because I feel that face sunscreen can be irritating and everyone's skin is different.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
My new favorite sunscreen for my face! The pump bottle dispense the perfect amount without wasting the product. The formula is light enough so that a little bit covers a lot of area! For as light as it is, it did a great job at protecting my skin in the sun and didn't leave my skin oily or cause breakouts!
Cheryl R.
Milton, FL
I love this Tarte sunscreen for my face. It's very light and goes on very smoothly. I bought it from Sephora and I highly recommend it. I always put it on before a day out in the sun and my face never gets red and it leaves it quite hydrated. Would defiantly be buying this product again in the future
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I received this in one of my BoxyCharm boxes and let me tell you how much I LOVE Tarte'!! LOVE!!! This lotion is great and smells heavenly! Goes on smooth no greasy feeling. It is very expensive and I would NEVER pay that much but I am glad I got it in my BoxyCharm and can use it because I love it
Zahria H.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this in a cosmetics gift box and I was pleasantly surprised by the glass bottle packaging and easy application pump. The product itself worked well and held up all day outside in sunn weather. It smelled nice for a sunscreen and did not feel greasy upon application. I would purchase again.
Anea S.
Tucson, AZ
I'm so pleased with this product. It's completly natural and does not use parabens or any harsh chemicals. It protects my face and is not oily at all and is transparen't as soon as rubbed in. A trick I use some times I just put that on and then a duel finish powder, instead of foundation so I know my skin is protected and still looks nice. the only con is the smell is a bit strong, sort of perfume but I don't mind.
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
I received a few samples of this sunscreen from Sephora & I'm happy with it. It is spf 30, smells great, doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy/oily & it doesn't leave a white cast. I don't think the sunblock is waterproof but it's great if you are just going out for the day, especially in So CA weather.
Lindsay G.
It's a sunscreen that smells amazing and protects you from getting burned. It moisturizes while it protects. I think it is just the right amount of protection for every day. I wouldn't recommend it if you are going to be in the sun for several hours consistently but it works great for everyday use.
Sam L.
Lake elsinore, CA
I've always been hesitant with certain sunscreens because they're either too greasy, or they clog my pores. I really like this formula because it's mineral based & leaves my skin feeling clean, but protected. I feel comfortable using this on my face & even under my makeup. I'd highly recommend this!
Lindzy G.
Lansing, MI
This is one of the lightest weight "cream" based sunscreens I've come across. It works extremely well fo my senstive, fair skin. It isn't oily and has little to know white cast. I feel comfortable wearing it under my makeup or bare face and it's very effective. It also doesn't feel gross if I sweat (you know how some sunscreens get).

I'm pretty impressed with it overall. A little goes a long way so it's pretty cost effective and high quality!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?