BY TARTE #28 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jessica W.
Beckley, WV
Tarte is amazing. I love every single one of their products, and this one of course is no different. I use this during the summer and am in love. The smell is amazing. Everyone needs a good sunscreen!
Ramona Y.
Washington , DC
This sunscreen really moisturizers your face, instead of leaving that "blobbed" residue that clogs your pores. I have vitiligo, and use this daily to protect my skin from harmful rays and lighting.
Margaret C.
Wilbraham, MA
Good product, yet I probably would not repurchase. I would most likely purchase a facial sunscreen from the drugstore once i run out of this because to me it was nothing special but i would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin!
Jordynn T.
Salida
The brand is absolutely amazing and anything that they put out is great. I put this on before my foundation for that extra layer of protection and it is great for the skin
Roula V.
Love using Tarteguard! It's my staple in the summer under my makeup. It feels light and hydrating and the best is that there are no clogged pores. Tarte products have not disappointed me yet! Thank You!
Victoria J.
Norwalk, CA
Very light weight. It worked well for me. It did not cause additional breakouts i have very fair skin as well. It works well with a little primer under makeup during summer
Danielle B.
Fargo, ND
I love this sunscreen, it’s moisturizing, thin, easy to put on. Doesn’t clog your pores. It’s amazing and smells amazing as well. I personally would recommend to everyone!
Altagracia F.
Orosi, CA
Such a wonderful sunscreen! Began to use after a few of my favorite YouTube gurus recommended it! It is very gentle on the skin and makeup applies wonderfully on top. It is pricey but worth every penny!
Michelle T.
I received a sample of this and bought the full size for daily wear because it smells pretty and is lightweight. I bought the sunscreen and then after leaving it in my hot car one day, I went to squirt some in my hand it was liquidy and separated! So I put it inside, waited a few days so I knew it was cooled down and I hoped it would thicken back up. So I shook up the bottle and pumped out a squirt and it was still separated and GROSS! The product itself, I liked very much until that happened...
Christine W.
Brooklawn, NJ
This is one of the few sunscreens that I can apply to my face without getting a burning/stinging sensation. A lot of other sunscreens have some type of ingredient in it that irritates my skin for hours after applying. Tarts does not which is great because now I can care for my skin with sunscreen.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?