BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Reviews (12075)
Buy on Sephora
Crystal G.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Love this because it works great on my oily skin. Some sunscreens contain a lot of oil so it make my face really nasty looking. But this leaves a flawless finish
Brianna R.
I like that this is a natural brand. I feel safe putting it on my skin. Doesn't feel greasy or oily. Did the job, did not get sun burned. A little pricey but worth it!
Najwa A.
Rochester, NY
I have heard different opinions on this product but haven’t had a chance to try it although I’ve never dislike any tarte product I most likely will try this and give another review
Michelle R.
Miami , FL
Super good sunscreen! It's not greasy or oily and didn't leave a white residue on my face. I wear this under my make up sometimes when I know that I'm going to be under the sun for a while, and it doesn't impact my make up at all.
Roxanna V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
All of these products are great so I wasn't disappointed when I first tried this out! Leaves my face looking so healthy and shinny. Bonus the packaging is so cute 🙌🏼
Katie G.
Taylor, MI
I really like this for no make up days. I only give it 4 starts because the one I got expired like two months later. Don't know if it's the ingredients in it or what.
Briana D.
New jersey
Love using this if you have sensitive skin this is a perfect product for you. Really does help and it so gentle on the skin and the packaging is so pretty I love the color.
Stella M.
San Jose, CA
I tried this because I love Tarte but I really feel like cosmetics companies need to improve a bit more when it comes to something as serious as spf skin protection.
Courtney S.
Littleton, CO
The ingredients are pretty good and don't seem toxic like most brands. I carry a travel size all summer long in my purse. It my go to if I ever get stuck in the sun!
Krystina M.
Moreno Valley, CA
I've gotten this in a PR package and it's actually really good but I don't use it as much I'm not a sunscreen type of person so it's just not me but it is a good sunscreen
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back