BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Weronika P.
Tarte is a brand I would recommend right off the bat. Their cosmetics are great and so is their sunscreen. The facial sunscreen, I've found, has a nice gentle scent, a nice smooth bottle and goes on very nicely. The sunscreen itself does not feel heavy and can fit in nicely with your regular makeup regime.
Karla C.
Watseka, IL
Here's the thing. I'm absolutely terrible at remember to apply sunscreen so i try to use foundations that contain SPF. However, I have used this Tarte Sunscreen and as far as sunscreens go, it did the trick. It didn't break me out, and I don't recall a noticeable scent. I would consider using it again.
Lauren T.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like Tarte because they're all natural and vegan. It's hard to find vegan products, so this is one of the few brands I'm confident with. The sunscreen itself, I will admit, didn't seem particularly special to me. It went on fine, and smelled like normal sunscreen, but the packaging is SO CUTE. I would get it again just for the adorable packaging.
Yesenia S.
College Park, MD
The only reason I can't give this 4 stars is because it leaves my face oily, which is totally understandable because sun screen is oily. This is the case for me with other brands as well. I have dry skin in the winter days and normal during the summer. I solve this by using oil blotting papers because it's very important to get the spf 30 on in the summer.
N. Y.
Tarte is one of my favorite brands. not only do they have great makeup products , but its all made from natural products. i don't have to worry about putting chemicals on my skin when i wear tarte. this sunscreen works pretty well, smells good doesn't leak when you sweat dry fast and easy. no parbins or sulfates.
Yanet C.
This product offers a great combination of SPF and moisture. I have very oily skin and wear this as a moisturizer/ sunscreen and then apply primer and foundation on top of it. It doesn't make me more oily or muck up my makeup at all. It's very light and feels nice going on. I'd recommend it to a friend.
RachelMarie A.
Philadelphia, PA
So the tarteguard does what it's supposed to and keeps you from getting burned in the sun. However it wasn't so great if you're planning on going to the beach because I found that it wore off pretty quickly with sea water. If you're just going on a day trip someplace and walking around this is perfect.
Rose W.
I receive a lot of Suprgroop products in my monthly Birchbox subscription. But, I actually got this in a sample packet from sephora. The sample lasted a couple days, and I found it to be a very effective sunscreen. I would definitely recommend the tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
mariya g.
Bloomingdale, IL
Amazing sunscreen! Unlike my other sunscreen this doesn't make me break out and is super light weight. I feel like I have nothing on and it smells amazing to! Even though it might be on the pricey side for some people it is well worth it if you are looking for a good sunscreen.. Lasts for a long time too!
Jessica M.
Overland Park, KS
I love the idea of a non-aerosol spray sunscreen for my face. Lotions are too heavy and make my face feel oily. I can spray this before my makeup, or after and throughout the day at the beach or the pool, as I'm sweating or getting wet to make sure my skin is protected. Plus it was a pleasant scent!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?