BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Yesenia S.
College Park, MD
The only reason I can't give this 4 stars is because it leaves my face oily, which is totally understandable because sun screen is oily. This is the case for me with other brands as well. I have dry skin in the winter days and normal during the summer. I solve this by using oil blotting papers because it's very important to get the spf 30 on in the summer.
Kaniesha K.
College Park , GA
I received this item in a sub box and was not a fan. I am a WOC and it made my skin literally white. It didn't help that I put it on before leaving for the day unknowingly with a white face. Horrible to say the least. Maybe it would be better as a primer because of the spf but u definitely would not buy.
Yanet C.
This product offers a great combination of SPF and moisture. I have very oily skin and wear this as a moisturizer/ sunscreen and then apply primer and foundation on top of it. It doesn't make me more oily or muck up my makeup at all. It's very light and feels nice going on. I'd recommend it to a friend.
Elizabethe C.
Wichita, KS
I love this non chemical like sunscreen lotion I never thought I would find a sunscreen that I would love this much. This absorbs into your skin so quickly and doesn't leave you feeling like a greasy mess. It also doesn't have a strong smell and just feels so refreshing after you apply it it's like a lotion uh setting spray :)
Karla C.
Watseka, IL
Here's the thing. I'm absolutely terrible at remember to apply sunscreen so i try to use foundations that contain SPF. However, I have used this Tarte Sunscreen and as far as sunscreens go, it did the trick. It didn't break me out, and I don't recall a noticeable scent. I would consider using it again.
Ysleidy M.
Doral, FL
It's one of my favorites, the formula is totally absorbed by shiny and doesn't feel sticky afterward. You can apply your foundation as if your skin were bare. Even though I don't like the smell, I love the results. I wish they had more protection.
Rose W.
I receive a lot of Suprgroop products in my monthly Birchbox subscription. But, I actually got this in a sample packet from sephora. The sample lasted a couple days, and I found it to be a very effective sunscreen. I would definitely recommend the tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Ashley P.
This product works wonders!! This totally helps and is very effective in keeping you safe from the sun. The packaging is very cute and easy to bring to places it's needed (the beach, vacations, etc) I would totally recommend this to anyone!!
mariya g.
Bloomingdale, IL
Amazing sunscreen! Unlike my other sunscreen this doesn't make me break out and is super light weight. I feel like I have nothing on and it smells amazing to! Even though it might be on the pricey side for some people it is well worth it if you are looking for a good sunscreen.. Lasts for a long time too!
Weronika P.
Tarte is a brand I would recommend right off the bat. Their cosmetics are great and so is their sunscreen. The facial sunscreen, I've found, has a nice gentle scent, a nice smooth bottle and goes on very nicely. The sunscreen itself does not feel heavy and can fit in nicely with your regular makeup regime.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?