BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Elizabeth B.
Hillsborough , NC
This SPF is super hydrating and I recommend it for days when you will be wearing minimal makeup. I use this when I am going to the beach or when I know that I am going to be outside for an extended period of time. I do not like to wear this product underneath of my makeup because it leaves my skin feeling pretty oily. I have normal to combination skin and this product is somewhat oily. Also, it can leave a white cast on the skin. When I plan to wear this with makeup, I make sure that I apply it to a freshly cleansed face and that I let my skin have adequate time to absorb the product. For daily wear underneath makeup, I prefer the Josie Maran SPF moisturizer. All in all though, I think this is a good product. Also, the packaging is very pretty.
Rachel T.
I love using this product everyday. Whether I'm going to out to the theme park or if I'm just going out to eat, it makes my skin feel amazing and less dry whenever I use it.
Jessie M.
I like this sunscreen it is a little heavy sometimes but I recently got it and Would like to use it more in the summer it doesn't have that white cast like other sun screens
Meghan F.
Oceanside, NY
Did not have any sunburn when I went in the sun, so it did it jobs good. I bought this product online at amazon. It did not make my skin oily or greasy when I applied it on my skin and face. The scent wasn't that appealing but then again no sunscreen smells that's nice to me.
Mily S.
The tarte guard is amazing. It is so full coverage. Your face would not burn. It is amazing. It's so gentle on the skin, it isn't oily. It is a little pricey, but it is so worth it. It so amazing.. I love this product
amanda l.
Romeoville, IL
Love this high end product. It’s pricy, but it’s well worth it. Keep your face hydrated and protected daily! you’ll thank yourself in the long run! It won’t clog your pores.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love the sunscreen itself. It does an amazing job protecting skin from the sun and doesn't look cakey or heavy once makeup is applied over it. I have heard that a lot of people experienced a "white cast" after applying, but I have never had that issue. It's always blended out just fine. The only problem I have is with the pump. It can sometimes be difficult to get the product out, but I just unscrew the top and get the product out that way and it's fine.
Brittany R.
Irving, TX
Love! Easy to travel with and super cute packaging. Application is a breeze with its pump and mine has NEVER gotten clogged up. Leaves skin feeling protected and moisturizer- just don't go too heavy.
Brandy V.
Lubbock , TX
i love this super good formula used all summer long and love super nice packaging and lasts a very long time (: had for a very long time now and i still love and would buy again
Mandi B.
Lubbock, TX
I love the way it smells. The packages is absolutely adorable! I would definitely recommend this product especially for a sunny vacation! I love the colors of the packaging!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?