BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

makayla h.
I love this so much and it really help protect you from the sun without the sunscreen smell it smell fresh and o think it’s definitely worth the money and I would definitely recommend this and would purchase it aging!
Sabrina D.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this stuff. Recently been using it on my trips to the beach. Love the packaging. It's a little pricey at Macy's but maybe you can get a better deal with Tarte online.
Holly W.
Liberty, SC
I use this whenever I go outside to tan, I love it, it's just sunscreen but I love the packaging and the pump, the product is nice too though it's moisturizing but not oily
Alexandria J.
Ranger, WV
An amazing amount of uv protection with out the greasy feeling most suncare leaves behind. This also leaves your skin feeling super moisturized without that greasy feeling.
Jocelyn G.
San Juan, TX
I actually got tarte’s sunscreen on my Birchbox which and I’m a huge fan of sunscreens because I’ve been trying to improve my skin care products and this was the best one .
Prasanthi K.
Fort Collins , CO
I like how this has the Broad Spectrum SPF 30. I'm happy with it except the fact that it makes my skin a little greasy if I apply a little more. A small amount works good.
Emily M.
wantagh
This product smells good, feels good, looks good, works good and im not complaining. This makes me look so revitalized and fresh. It doesnt feel sticky and it doesnt leave a white cast on the face.
Tammie W.
Brookhaven , GA
I prefer a higher SPF but this a excellent for your face. It smells great, and applies very smoothly. I would recommend this product to anyone wanting the extra protection.
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
I love tarte foundation and sunscreen products. The perfect consistency to cover my skin but not feel heavy. It stays put and protects my skin all day at my kids ballgames.
Rachel T.
San Jose , CA
This is a great sunblock for a day at the beach or to chill in your pool for a couple hours. I wore the sunscreen with the sun in my face while swimming and there was no damage left on my face and no sun burns. I recommend to keep the sunblock reserved for the face only.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora