BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Bri F.
San antonio, TX
Yas Yas Yas. I bought the travel sized product originally and fell in love instantly. I had gone to a water park and normally my body doesn't really burn, but my face always turns bright red and it lasts for weeks after. I used this product before I went and first of all the consistency is so creamy and lightweight. It feels hydrating - but not oily. After putting it on I was able to go swimming and stay out in the sun; when I came home I didn't have flushed cheeks like I normally do. I am definitely keeping this in my beach bag this summer!
Tatiana Z.
Clarks summit , PA
Live this ! I use this under my foundation especially if I know I'll be outside for long periods at a time you should always wear an spf whether it's alone or with foundation!!
Caley H.
I'm sure that this sunscreen works well I just don't like using it. It feels like any generic drugstore sunscreen and I think it's overpriced. It feels thick and greasy but it does provide sun protection.
Nicole O.
Redford, MI
Smells good and does it's job! Wish it was a little bit cheaper, but tarte has good quantity products so worth the buy! But could get something cheaper that does the same thing
Lizmary C.
Union City
This lotion has SPF 30 and will leave your skin looking and feeling radiant, it Is perfect for all skin types and will make you not only look radiant but also feel illuminating
OneDay C.
I'm a huge Tarte fan and was eager to try this. It felt pleasant, absorbed comfortably and smelled nice. I found the bottle's pump was temperamental and couldn't justify the price tag for a daily staple.
Shelby M.
Kansas City, MO
I bought this recently from Ulta. I love love this sunscreen! I feel that a lot of sunscreens leave a heavy sticky feeling on my face. This product doesn't! Thank you Tarte!!
Chelsea B.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Sunscreens are notoriously filled with harmful ingredients. I'm happy that tarte, a brand I trust has something to offer in this category. I wish the spf was greater than 30.
Mattie R.
I first tried this sunscreen as a sample from Sephora about a year ago and was hooked from the beginning. I love how lightweight and breathable it felt on my skin. It was also very moisturizing and didn't upset my skin which is definitely a plus. My one complaint would be though at times it almost felt TOO lightweight. It worked for awhile, but I found it wore off easily. After being in the sun for several hours (and putting on a generous layer of the sunscreen beforehand), I still had more of a burn than I would have expected. I have extremely pale skin though, so this may not be the case for everyone. Overall, it's an awesome sunscreen for short time wear, or as an everyday addition to a makeup routine.
Leticia N.
Sacramento, CA
It's hard to find a face sunscreen that won't make your skin white and that had a high SPF I finally found it with this one, and I LOVE IT! I got mine as a sample from a subscription box and already know I'm going to buy the full size.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?