BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
katie t.
Enid, OK
I recently got this in a Sephora Play box. I really enjoyed it because it gave me protection from the sun and didn't cause any skin issues. Usually sunscreen gives me horrible breakouts the next day but this one did not. It is a little pricey but is worth the splurge since a little goes a long way.
Lindsay G.
It's a sunscreen that smells amazing and protects you from getting burned. It moisturizes while it protects. I think it is just the right amount of protection for every day. I wouldn't recommend it if you are going to be in the sun for several hours consistently but it works great for everyday use.
Jen W.
Farley, MO
I like that this isn't very heavy or greasy and doesn't irritate my skin. It does smell like sunscreen and I only use it if I am going to be doing outdoor activities. If I am going to work and running errands, et cetera, I rely on a foundation with SPF because it is more pleasant. I would recommend trying a sample if possible because I feel that face sunscreen can be irritating and everyone's skin is different.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
Finally a sunscreen that I feel comfortable putting on my face! This doesn't break me out, smell nasty, or give me any application related issues. It doesn't take forever to rub in like other moisturizers with sunscreen do. Tarte is a brand that i love and I was happy to see this product when it came out.
Brittany G.
Florence, KY
Pros: Cute packaging, decently price, cruelty free.

Cons: Contains fragrance which can irritate sensitive skin (that was the case for me), caused breakouts, burning, and sensitive eyes. I don't feel that it adequately protected my skin as I would notice a sunburnt sensation & appearance on my face.
Lindzy G.
Lansing, MI
This is one of the lightest weight "cream" based sunscreens I've come across. It works extremely well fo my senstive, fair skin. It isn't oily and has little to know white cast. I feel comfortable wearing it under my makeup or bare face and it's very effective. It also doesn't feel gross if I sweat (you know how some sunscreens get).

I'm pretty impressed with it overall. A little goes a long way so it's pretty cost effective and high quality!
Julie P.
Austin, TX
This is probably the best sunscreen I've used! I have a combination skin and during summer have a tendency to sweat like crazy. But this little guy has kept my makeup all in place with no drip!! It's affordable and very worth the price considering how much usage you get out of it. Highly recommend!
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I received this in one of my BoxyCharm boxes and let me tell you how much I LOVE Tarte'!! LOVE!!! This lotion is great and smells heavenly! Goes on smooth no greasy feeling. It is very expensive and I would NEVER pay that much but I am glad I got it in my BoxyCharm and can use it because I love it
Sam L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I've always been hesitant with certain sunscreens because they're either too greasy, or they clog my pores. I really like this formula because it's mineral based & leaves my skin feeling clean, but protected. I feel comfortable using this on my face & even under my makeup. I'd highly recommend this!
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
I wrote a review for the larger bottle of this product. I think it's a good product, however it turns out that I am allergic to it. Nothing severe, but I did break out in little red bumps that are not a good luck. I still recommend this to anyone who doesn't have skin that is sensitive to allergies.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?