BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rose W.
I receive a lot of Suprgroop products in my monthly Birchbox subscription. But, I actually got this in a sample packet from sephora. The sample lasted a couple days, and I found it to be a very effective sunscreen. I would definitely recommend the tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Lauren T.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like Tarte because they're all natural and vegan. It's hard to find vegan products, so this is one of the few brands I'm confident with. The sunscreen itself, I will admit, didn't seem particularly special to me. It went on fine, and smelled like normal sunscreen, but the packaging is SO CUTE. I would get it again just for the adorable packaging.
Ashley P.
This product works wonders!! This totally helps and is very effective in keeping you safe from the sun. The packaging is very cute and easy to bring to places it's needed (the beach, vacations, etc) I would totally recommend this to anyone!!
Lizzy K.
Phoenix, AZ
My face is really sensitive to sunscreen and I have a hard time finding one that doesn't make my face feel like it's on fire! I got a sample of this sunscreen and I really liked it! It has a pleasant scent and doesn't burn my face. I plan on purchasing the full-sized bottle for my upcoming beach vacation!
Ysleidy M.
Doral, FL
It's one of my favorites, the formula is totally absorbed by shiny and doesn't feel sticky afterward. You can apply your foundation as if your skin were bare. Even though I don't like the smell, I love the results. I wish they had more protection.
RachelMarie A.
Philadelphia, PA
So the tarteguard does what it's supposed to and keeps you from getting burned in the sun. However it wasn't so great if you're planning on going to the beach because I found that it wore off pretty quickly with sea water. If you're just going on a day trip someplace and walking around this is perfect.
Kaniesha K.
College Park , GA
I received this item in a sub box and was not a fan. I am a WOC and it made my skin literally white. It didn't help that I put it on before leaving for the day unknowingly with a white face. Horrible to say the least. Maybe it would be better as a primer because of the spf but u definitely would not buy.
N. Y.
Tarte is one of my favorite brands. not only do they have great makeup products , but its all made from natural products. i don't have to worry about putting chemicals on my skin when i wear tarte. this sunscreen works pretty well, smells good doesn't leak when you sweat dry fast and easy. no parbins or sulfates.
Elizabethe C.
Wichita, KS
I love this non chemical like sunscreen lotion I never thought I would find a sunscreen that I would love this much. This absorbs into your skin so quickly and doesn't leave you feeling like a greasy mess. It also doesn't have a strong smell and just feels so refreshing after you apply it it's like a lotion uh setting spray :)
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I received this in one of my BoxyCharm boxes and let me tell you how much I LOVE Tarte'!! LOVE!!! This lotion is great and smells heavenly! Goes on smooth no greasy feeling. It is very expensive and I would NEVER pay that much but I am glad I got it in my BoxyCharm and can use it because I love it
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?