BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jannelle A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this. Although I feel like it doesn't give me that great of coverage it isn't dewing or sticky. I don't burn very easily so I don't need a high spf at all, over all this does the job.
Khrystyna S.
New Braunfels , TX
I absolutely loved this. I received as a sample from Sephora. I put it on under my makeup before going to the zoo and a bit on my shoulders. It did not effect the staying power of my makeup at all. In fact I felt like it made me glow a bit. It didn't feel greasy, more like a lotion that I put under my primer. With summer here, I will definitely purchase a bottle. It was very gentle on my skin, a lot of sun screens will make me breakout in small hives but I had no issues and no sun burn throughout the day! A great buy, definitely recommended!!
Olena Y.
Des Plaines , IL
This product i have used 2 jars of! I used it all summer and use it on my face and body. It has a great neutral scent and the sunscreen dissolves into your skin immediately so you don’t feel sticky
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
I received the Tarte sunscreen in a sample pack from Ulta and fell in love with the scent and texture of the product. It blends really well and it makes my skin feel refreshed.
Nancy V.
Anaheim, CA
Very nice moisturizer. It keeps my skin from getting dry and feels like baby skin. Also does a good job at protecting you from the sun. I rarely get sunburned on the face using this product.
Morgan B.
Grass Valley, CA
This sunscreen is eh. It didnt wow me or anything. I like that it is UVA and UVB but it just acts like every other sunscreen i own. I could probably go to the drug store and just buy one there instead of paying so much for this one. Although i like the packaging.
Tiffany N.
Braselton, GA
I didn't like the texture and smell of this, but I don't think that has anything to do with the product so much as my dislike for SPF. I got in my Sephora Play! a couple months back and did enjoy using it. SPF preferences aside, it did sit well under my makeup and as a football mom, I definitely noticed a huge improvement with sun exposure on my face during games. This is the first facial sunscreen I've tried, so I'll probably try more before purchasing a full-sized one, but for my first experience it wasn't disappointing by any means.
Sarah G.
New Albany, IN
Got this as a gift because I mentioned I loved tarte. It did not disappoint that's for sure. It doesn't have that gross sunscreen smell and left my skin feeling great.
Christina n.
Leander, TX
This is a great physical sunscreen that didn't feel oily on my skin at all. It didn't clog my pores or make me break out either I would definitely give this one a try!
liilly s.
Warrenville, IL
In love with my tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is awesome love how much protection it gives me when im out and about love the smell too
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back