BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ysleidy M.
Doral, FL
It's one of my favorites, the formula is totally absorbed by shiny and doesn't feel sticky afterward. You can apply your foundation as if your skin were bare. Even though I don't like the smell, I love the results. I wish they had more protection.
Rose W.
I receive a lot of Suprgroop products in my monthly Birchbox subscription. But, I actually got this in a sample packet from sephora. The sample lasted a couple days, and I found it to be a very effective sunscreen. I would definitely recommend the tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Elizabethe C.
Wichita, KS
I love this non chemical like sunscreen lotion I never thought I would find a sunscreen that I would love this much. This absorbs into your skin so quickly and doesn't leave you feeling like a greasy mess. It also doesn't have a strong smell and just feels so refreshing after you apply it it's like a lotion uh setting spray :)
mariya g.
Bloomingdale, IL
Amazing sunscreen! Unlike my other sunscreen this doesn't make me break out and is super light weight. I feel like I have nothing on and it smells amazing to! Even though it might be on the pricey side for some people it is well worth it if you are looking for a good sunscreen.. Lasts for a long time too!
Ashley P.
This product works wonders!! This totally helps and is very effective in keeping you safe from the sun. The packaging is very cute and easy to bring to places it's needed (the beach, vacations, etc) I would totally recommend this to anyone!!
Yanet C.
This product offers a great combination of SPF and moisture. I have very oily skin and wear this as a moisturizer/ sunscreen and then apply primer and foundation on top of it. It doesn't make me more oily or muck up my makeup at all. It's very light and feels nice going on. I'd recommend it to a friend.
RachelMarie A.
Philadelphia, PA
So the tarteguard does what it's supposed to and keeps you from getting burned in the sun. However it wasn't so great if you're planning on going to the beach because I found that it wore off pretty quickly with sea water. If you're just going on a day trip someplace and walking around this is perfect.
Yesenia S.
College Park, MD
The only reason I can't give this 4 stars is because it leaves my face oily, which is totally understandable because sun screen is oily. This is the case for me with other brands as well. I have dry skin in the winter days and normal during the summer. I solve this by using oil blotting papers because it's very important to get the spf 30 on in the summer.
N. Y.
Tarte is one of my favorite brands. not only do they have great makeup products , but its all made from natural products. i don't have to worry about putting chemicals on my skin when i wear tarte. this sunscreen works pretty well, smells good doesn't leak when you sweat dry fast and easy. no parbins or sulfates.
Shani Č.
Tampa, FL
An absolute must have for the beach babe! I bought this online and I have used it every time I plan on going outdoors for an extended periods of time. It's lightweight, not greasy and wears well under makeup. It moisturizes and protects to give you soft skin and protection against the sun's harmful rays.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?