BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Reviews (12061)
Buy on Sephora
Becca💥 E.
Boston, MA
Pretty good. I love how tarte products are so natural - they are one of the few brands that doesn’t irritate my super sensitive skin! Only complaint - it’s pretty pricey.
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
It's a little greaser than I like on my oily skin. I prefer sunscreens that absorb better & have a more matte finish. However there r a lot greasier sunscreens so I'd say this is in the middle.
Autumn G.
Savannah
The product is very nice quality. It does not make your skin feel oily or greasy after application. I was very satisfied with this product it is defiantly worth the price. 8/10 would recommend.
Suzanne J.
San Antonio , TX
Very nice, sunscreen I apply before foundation. It made my skin feel smooth like a primer. I really like that it helps ward off bad rays from the sun. It didn't interfere with my makeup at all
Alice S.
Mineral wells , TX
Great for the summer! Not greasy at all and looks great under makeup. Has a slight smell to it but nothing bad and once it sink into the skin you don't smell it anymore.
Angie R.
I love the smell if this sunscreen. I feel like when I apply it, I am covered and protected. I love the packaging and all I need a little product and it goes a long way.
Hannah B.
Salem, OR
Great for under makeup if you do a more natural look and don’t wear anything heavy. Super hydrating and protects well. Great summer product. Smells fine. Packaging is cute and isn’t hard to use
Mallory M.
Albuquerque, NM
This is a great suscreen. I use it especially siring the summer under my makeup and it's not too heavy. It smells like summer and is not very greasy like most sunscreens.
Tara F.
Chana
LOVE! I love tarte and had never used this sunscreen I usually purchase their makeup but this just goes to show how amazing tarte is! Didn't leave my skin greasy at all!
Alexandra M.
Didn’t break me out or cause irritation which is one in a million for any product containing SPF for me! High sensitivity to properties within SPF regardless of strength
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?