BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lindsay G.
It's a sunscreen that smells amazing and protects you from getting burned. It moisturizes while it protects. I think it is just the right amount of protection for every day. I wouldn't recommend it if you are going to be in the sun for several hours consistently but it works great for everyday use.
Sam L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I've always been hesitant with certain sunscreens because they're either too greasy, or they clog my pores. I really like this formula because it's mineral based & leaves my skin feeling clean, but protected. I feel comfortable using this on my face & even under my makeup. I'd highly recommend this!
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
My new favorite sunscreen for my face! The pump bottle dispense the perfect amount without wasting the product. The formula is light enough so that a little bit covers a lot of area! For as light as it is, it did a great job at protecting my skin in the sun and didn't leave my skin oily or cause breakouts!
Brittany G.
Florence, KY
Pros: Cute packaging, decently price, cruelty free.

Cons: Contains fragrance which can irritate sensitive skin (that was the case for me), caused breakouts, burning, and sensitive eyes. I don't feel that it adequately protected my skin as I would notice a sunburnt sensation & appearance on my face.
Jessica M.
Overland Park, KS
I love the idea of a non-aerosol spray sunscreen for my face. Lotions are too heavy and make my face feel oily. I can spray this before my makeup, or after and throughout the day at the beach or the pool, as I'm sweating or getting wet to make sure my skin is protected. Plus it was a pleasant scent!
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
I received a few samples of this sunscreen from Sephora & I'm happy with it. It is spf 30, smells great, doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy/oily & it doesn't leave a white cast. I don't think the sunblock is waterproof but it's great if you are just going out for the day, especially in So CA weather.
Lindzy G.
Lansing, MI
This is one of the lightest weight "cream" based sunscreens I've come across. It works extremely well fo my senstive, fair skin. It isn't oily and has little to know white cast. I feel comfortable wearing it under my makeup or bare face and it's very effective. It also doesn't feel gross if I sweat (you know how some sunscreens get).

I'm pretty impressed with it overall. A little goes a long way so it's pretty cost effective and high quality!
katie t.
Enid, OK
I recently got this in a Sephora Play box. I really enjoyed it because it gave me protection from the sun and didn't cause any skin issues. Usually sunscreen gives me horrible breakouts the next day but this one did not. It is a little pricey but is worth the splurge since a little goes a long way.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I received this in one of my BoxyCharm boxes and let me tell you how much I LOVE Tarte'!! LOVE!!! This lotion is great and smells heavenly! Goes on smooth no greasy feeling. It is very expensive and I would NEVER pay that much but I am glad I got it in my BoxyCharm and can use it because I love it
Julie P.
Austin, TX
This is probably the best sunscreen I've used! I have a combination skin and during summer have a tendency to sweat like crazy. But this little guy has kept my makeup all in place with no drip!! It's affordable and very worth the price considering how much usage you get out of it. Highly recommend!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?