BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kyrstyn J.
This stuff is by far the best sunscreen I've ever used. It only only goes in nicely, but it has a nice sent to it and doesn't leave your skin with an oily look to it.
Marissa C.
Crystal Lake
Non greasy and great for sensitive skin! This can be used under makeup or even mixed with moisturizer. It's decently light weight and absorbs well into the skin.
Jessi S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I like this. It doesn't burn my skin, is creamy, and not strong smelling. The only reason I wouldn't say I love it is the slight white cast and short shelf life.
Micala H.
Wilson
This sunscreen works great. Now I’m a person of color of and during the summer it would get like really hot and with me going to the beach my face got really burnt this helped a lot.
This doesn't leave a white cast on my face when it's blended in. I love that this has a pump! It's a good sunscreen but it's a bit pricey and I feel like you can find something very close to this at the drugstore
Jordyn P.
Warren, MI
Great scent and works well when putting on before makeup for a day out at the lake. I didn't run into any issues with this spf and would purchase it again.
Tatiana G.
I like to use this in the summer because it's really good at moisturizing your face while also protecting it from the sun so you don't get a sun burn I really like this product and would recommend it
Gaby L.
Green Bay, WI
I love love loveeeeed using this sunscreen. The texture is so perfect and soaks right in your skin. I got this online and it was shipped to me in about a week I believe but I think you can get it at Sephora as well.
Melanie K.
Received a sample of this in a Play box and I'm eternally grateful. I work outdoors all day and get pretty sweaty. I had given up on wearing moisturizers and sunscreens because they simply wouldn't stay on long enough. I tried this out, and to my surprise it didn't roll off with the sweat, and the SPF really made the difference with my skin this summer. No weird spectacle tan lines and overall better complexion for those UV soaked summer months. Will be a staple in the skin care regimen from here on out.
Zoe B.
Haverhill, MA
Great sunscreen! Protects my skin better than any other. A little pricey but it doesn't feel strange on the skin! The only issue I have is that my foundation looks a little patchy under it. Luckily I usually don't wear this under foundation
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?