BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

RyLee W.
Clinton
This product helped improve my skin. Many sunscreens break my skin out, but this one actually helped it! This was full coverage and I was not burned at all after using this. Many sunscreen have a strong smell, but not this one.
Jen
Fall River, MA
Really nice sunscreen for the face. Sinks in quickly and doesn't leave a white cast or greasy residue. Works well on its own or under foundation. Totally effective at SPF 30 but it would great if they offered SPF 50 in this formula as well - Tarte would have a customer for life!
Alexis D.
Colorado Springs, CO
Not to bad of a sunscreen. It's just a bit to greasy for me. The packaging is great but doesn't hold much product for what it looks like it would. I would like to see the price point lowered. I would recommend this if someone has the money.
Tatev S.
I love this sunscreen lotion of tarte. The bottle is so adorable, I love how it looks with my collections of skin care products. The smell is amazing and it does the job. Would highly recommend to try.
Hannah K.
Van Nuys, CA
This stuff is a summer time necessity. Super gentle on my sensitive skin and lightweight. It also works well under make up, which is a plus for me. One of the few sunscreens I trust putting on my face.
Ana Z.
I love this sunscreen it's my favorite it smells really good and works really well. It's a bit pricey but you get what you pay for. This is totally worth it!! I recommend to all!!
Lynsey M.
This great to have in your beach bag! I live in FL where it is HOT always. On my no makeup days I throw this on to protect from the sun and it just soaks right into the skin!
Ali s.
anderson
I love this sunscreen. It seems great and works great. I used it when I was at the beach and it lasted hours. I didn’t get a sunburn and I seemed good at the same time. I highly recommend this product.
Cyan R.
Tucson
Luxurious and does the job no complaints. I have very sensitive skin that's prone to acne and this worked well for my skin very gentle. It's a bit pricey but was a nice treat.
Star B.
Morehead, KY
This sunscreen protects my skin but in my opinion, it does the same job as any drugstore sunscreen. My skin is not super sensitive so to me, this was not worth the price tag.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora