BY TARTE #28 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
lisa t.
Wasn't sure if I was going to like this, so I bought the small size, I really like it. Gives your skin nice glow and works well mixed with foundation or bb creams.
Catherine L.
I use this underneath my makeup everyday, for that added protection from the sun and it's rays... it's a light not heavy at all feeling and it isn't greasy at all.
Nikita V.
This sunscreen is nice and light. I like how it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or break me out! Sunscreen usually breaks me out but this one doesn't! I'm happy!
Alicia R.
I used the product this summer along with my makeup. A little goes a long way. I received the product in my April or may glossy box. Don't use too much or if will have a greasy affect.
Sirena P.
This is way too expensive for the size. It did its job and had a great smell. However a cheaper product will do the same job. I would probably not purchase again.
Larissa W.
Chester, IL
I absolutely love this sunscreen! It's amazing with a nice package. It gives full coverage. I bought this online. My favorite sunscreen. It's not pricey at all for the value and quality. I'd definitely buy again!
Lilly R.
Dexter
This does not leave my face oily and it's so light weight you could even use it as a primer!! It's so gentle on the skin as well and I loved it so much I bought 2
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Love the way this product feels on my skin! It doesn't cause me to break out like previous products that I've used. It is definitely worth what you pay for!
Candis M.
I received this sample in my ipsy bag a few months back, I'm not sure what the price is but I really love it, the packaging is really cute, I would recommend to others and I will be purchasing once my sample is gone.
Stacey D.
I borrowed this product from a friend while we were at the beach for a week and loved using it on my face! It's light weight and doesn't smell/feel like sunscreen.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?