BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Marcie M.
I like All things Tarte! I didn't even get this big of a bottle! I only received a small packet as a free sample in a mail order. I liked it and would like to buy more, but it is expensive and the CC cream I wear has a 50 SPF already in it. So for right now I'm okay. If I were to buy facial sunscreen this would be the one.
Ashley W.
Allen, KY
It worked decently but my face did break out easily. Most Tarte products I have no issues with . For the price it could have been a little more sensitive for my skin and the packaging was super cute! I bought this online from the Tarte store and I would recommend this for people with less sensitive skin than I!
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
It's ok
Lobe the packaging...gets me every time. Thai is a little on the heavy side so if you like a thicker sunscreen then this might me good for you. I prefer a lighter Or spray on. It's pricey for a sunscreen so I probably will not purchase again. It smells lovely and gets the job done. I've just had better for way less.
Ashley K.
Philadelphia, PA
The sunscreen was light weight. It didn't feel as if I had anything on my skin! It had a nice smell to it too. It seemed to protect my skin from the fun. I would recommend to a friend
Amaryllis
Good, I wear it under my makeup when it's super sunny outside. I don't recommend wearing it without makeup as it left my face looking ashy and almost purple? I wish I could wear it without makeup on top.
Charlie V.
This sunscreen is great!! It protects your skin from the sun and at the same time feels moisturizing. I love it and just recently ran out of it, so I will definitely be repurchasing.
Nina P.
This is my absolute favorite sunscreen to use on my face during the summer. Most sunscreens are way too greasy, and some of them even burn my sensitive skin. The Tarteguard is light, and has a dry finish. It works perfectly on its own, and it also layers wonderfully under makeup. I will not use anything else on my face on sunny days!
Ivette C.
I love the packaging, I do like the coverage & the scent is not that of regular sunscreen but I do find it to be a little bit too thick for my liking more like a cream than lotion which normally I like but not in this case, it takes to long to sink in the skin but with that being said I do like the coverage :)
Kristi L.
Merced, CA
I received s few samples of this and overall It's a nice and light sunscreen. My issue is the smell. It has a really strong scent that I equate to mens cologne. It's not horrible but it's totally not what I want to smell when I'm applying it to my face. For the price I have other sunscreens I like much better.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I fell in love with this product after the first use! The sunscreen is very light, not heavy at all, and it also has a light, refreshing scent. A little bit goes a long way with coverage, too! I used this before I went out in the sun and I didn't get burnt at all. My skin also felt very hydrated as well. Love this!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?