BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Pamela R.
Easley , SC
Does a great job of protecting from the sun. I use this instead of normal sunscreen from the drugstore because others irritate my skin but this doesn't! Not disappointed at all.
Chelsea C.
Perfect for a day out at the beach or everyday wear. This is sunscreen that is meant to be used on your face so you won't have that greasy feeling when you apply it. It does a wonderful job of protecting your skin which is so important I recommend using it everyday under your makeup even if you don't think you're going to be outside much sunscreen is so important it helps prevent skin cancer and signs of aging trust me if you wear sun screen everyday you won't regret it!
Taylor C.
Sun City, AZ
Love Love Love! Smells amazing not like your usual sunblock! So gentle and moisturizing doesn't feel sticky or gross. Good price point as well! Will defiantly be repurchasing this product more in the future! Best facial sunscreen I've tried!
Maria H.
Santa Rosa, CA
Definitely a must, love the fact that it blends in easily, some moisturizers with sunscreen take a little longer to blend in! Really love the fact that it's a sunscreen that can be used before you makeup application , because some sunscreens start making your makeup turn patchy throughout the day when used under makeup! Also great price for this Tarte product that helps protect your skin from hyper pigmentation, anti-aging, dark spots, or sun sensitivity, and very light scent!
Lindsey E.
chicago, IL
I love TARTE, but this broke me out :( I had to return and quit using it! I wouldn't recommend this product. I am unsure what ingredient caused the tiny red bumps all over my face
Jeannette O.
Lightweight and not oily! I have a hard time remembering to use sunscreen to begin with, but when you add in that quintessential sunblock smell and the slip and greasiness of it, it makes it difficult to ever want to apply. This is light textured and doesn't make my skin feel uncomfortable at all. It absorbs cleanly and makeup application is a breeze afterward. I don't tend to do a full face of makeup when I'm out in the sun, but it holds up well on my no makeup looking days.
Jen P.
I love Tarte Guard! This is a lightweight moisturizer with spf 30. It really feels light. I have combination skin and don't like heavy stuff on my face. Skin absorbs it really quick. This thing is amazing!
mua d.
Tucson, AZ
Sunscreen should be a major part in every ones day because the sun is harsh on your skin the packaging is cute so it's also eye catching I think no matter what you need to have on a good sunscreen to protect your face from the sun
Tatiana Z.
Clarks summit , PA
Live this ! I use this under my foundation especially if I know I'll be outside for long periods at a time you should always wear an spf whether it's alone or with foundation!!
Bri F.
San antonio, TX
Yas Yas Yas. I bought the travel sized product originally and fell in love instantly. I had gone to a water park and normally my body doesn't really burn, but my face always turns bright red and it lasts for weeks after. I used this product before I went and first of all the consistency is so creamy and lightweight. It feels hydrating - but not oily. After putting it on I was able to go swimming and stay out in the sun; when I came home I didn't have flushed cheeks like I normally do. I am definitely keeping this in my beach bag this summer!
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?