BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Adela C.
Lake Elsinore , CA
Tarte is AMAZING! Their ingredients are powerful and natural! This sunscreen worked perfectly under my makeup, it didn’t get greasy/ shiny, which is my biggest issue with sunscreen products..... I totally recommend it!
Taylor F.
Melbourne
This sunscreen is fine. It layers well under makeup and it doesn’t have a strong fragrance. I’m pretty fair so I don’t really notice any white cast on my face when I use this. I definitely feel like I have to use a lot of product t cover my whole face and neck. I would prefer to couple this product with a foundation that has spf in it on days I wear makeup.
Victoria d.
arlington
It has a delicious smell, it is delicious to apply on your face. If you apply it when it is already in the sun you can feel it refreshes your skin, it is for all skin types and it is vegan
Rachel H.
I hate putting sunscreen on my face, I always feel like my skin is being suffocated and my makeup is sliding off. Dramatic I know, but this was the first ever sunscreen (that is animal cruelty free!) That felt like air and protected my fair skin from the harsh rays that I love to bask in. I didn't break out and my makeup went on perfectly and smooth.
Brett K.
Arlington, MA
I adore tarte’s products, but I have a view issues with this one. It didn’t leave a white cast at all, which was nice, but did have a bit of an oily residue on my combination skin. Also, I’ve found that whatever Sephora I would go to and see this product at, the expiration date would be June 2017- months ago! I hope that Sephora and Tarte can fix this out.
Yamile O.
Estero, FL
I wanted to like this sunscreen so much. I love tarte but it doesn’t always love me. This formula is way to oily and I feel like it doesn’t dry down; that’s a huge no for this oily girl. I also didn’t love the sent. The sent is very strong and it seemed to cause my face to break out. I say this because I’m sensitive to fragrances in my skin care products.
Chelsea M.
Although this is lightweight and oil free it really is just a super overpriced bottle of sunscreen, I don’t know that it helps with the longevity of my makeup but I do think the spf works
Brittany H.
Jacksonville , FL
This is a great product with natural ingredients. Feel wonderful on your skin and leaves it feeling soft but not too oily. This is a must have and you can purchase it on Ulta or Sephora.
Rachel W.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Hey sorry not going back out I’m sorry very excited to have you a wonderful day I hope thI was the time I get off Twitter I have a wonderful time and I’m sorry to bother you’re doing a great day with me if you’re
Arooj M.
chicago
I’m not a big fan! I have skin on the dryer side and this lotion just doesn’t don’t do it for. However the packaging and colour is gorgeous but I would not repurchase this product again!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora