BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Yanet C.
This product offers a great combination of SPF and moisture. I have very oily skin and wear this as a moisturizer/ sunscreen and then apply primer and foundation on top of it. It doesn't make me more oily or muck up my makeup at all. It's very light and feels nice going on. I'd recommend it to a friend.
Tarrah T.
I really like this product. I didn't think I was when I got it in one of my Sephora Favorites boxes this past summer but I did. It works great under makeup and everything. I'm super fair (pale princess unite 🤣👻) and when I put this on my face, neck and hands they didn't burn. Definitely recommend y'all.
Jessica N.
Albion, WA
Being a long time fan of Tarte, I was excited when I got the Tarte Tarteguard Sunscreen! The packaging is top notch, as with all Tarte products, and the formula feels amazing on the skin! Feel at ease letting your skin into the sun when after you've spritzed your face with this wonderful, light product!
Amanda W.
This was a very good sunscreen but I didn't like how white my face looked after rubbing it in for a really long time. It was expensive as well and I would use it every day so it didn't last very long before it ran out. It did work well though and it didn't break my skin out at all so I might buy again.
Shae N.
Lincoln University, PA
Works great and does not clog my pores. The scent is refreshing, and I have really sensitive skin and this product blocks the harmful rays and keeps my face protected and healthy , does not make me breakout at all. I am really happy with this product and will keep recommending to my family and friends.
Karla C.
Watseka, IL
Here's the thing. I'm absolutely terrible at remember to apply sunscreen so i try to use foundations that contain SPF. However, I have used this Tarte Sunscreen and as far as sunscreens go, it did the trick. It didn't break me out, and I don't recall a noticeable scent. I would consider using it again.
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
HATED this. I have combo skin but it's not way to oily anymore. This made my face SO greasy and made me break out terribly. For how expensive it is, I expected better especially since it's recommended for your face. Would never buy this again or recommend it to anyone with anything other than dry skin!
Nikki P.
Tried a sample of this sunscreen. What I liked the most is the base of Tarte's philosophy, their natural not very chemical products. It felt gentle when I applied it to the skin. It might feel a little difficult to put on at first but you just have to keep rubbing and a little of it does go a long way.
Samantha M.
Seattle, WA
I recently started using Tarte products and once I found this sunscreen I fell in love. I am almost finished with my first bottle. It is a little pricey but I will definitely be using it in the future until I find something else I like better. I would suggest this to anyone looking for a good suncreen.
Lauren P.
Hialeah, FL
This is your typical sunscreen. I'm not sure if this product is meant to do anything else apart from sunscreen. Perhaps it is meant to moisturize, but personally I didn't get that effect at all. To me this was a typical sunscreen. I didn't like the smell and the pump on the bottle was very hard to use.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?