BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
This is an amazing skincare sunscreen I went to stay with my sister in Vegas for 5 days  I wasn't thinking about it, she had this by tarte.  It was a little pricey but not only did it give me the benefits from protecting my skin from the sun, I was actually able to use this and put a powder on to hang my the pool for hours and I didn't get burnt I'm the Arizona heat
Jennifer B.
Johnson City, TN
Very good sunscreen.... not heavy and it doesn’t have a strong sunscreen smell. The pricing is what is expected of Tarte . I really enjoy Tarte products and this was another successful product.
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
I love tartes tarteguard level 30 facial sunscreen. It works great smells good and cones in the cutest packaging!! Tarte cosmetics always are worth every penny in my book.5 🌟 stars #Influenster
Leah B.
Dayton
Love this sunscreen. The only thing is that it feels weird to me if I put makeup on after I put the product on. It kind of let me down because I love tarte and have such high expectations for them but still a great sunscreen!
Melissa R.
West Townsend, MA
I️ hate sunscreen on my face and there is only a couple that I️ allow to touch my face. Although I️ adore the packaging and enjoy most of Tarte’s products, this was a miss for me. I️ found that it made my face greasy and broke up my makeup throughout the day. I️ didn’t want to waste the bottle, so I️ use it on pool/beach days, but definitely not a daily sunscreen for me.
Cali B.
Littlerock
Whenever I have a day at the beach or fun at the water parks I always make sure to have this little bottle handy in my bag! I use it for my face, neck, and chest area and I haven’t gotten sunburned once yet with this product!
Meena T.
It’s is great sunscreen. Very good packaging and great product. I see no white cast after I apply it in my skin . Very light weight on skin . It is pricey but A little goes a long way . Must have product from tarte
Luisa Fernanda L.
No tapa poros! Divino!! Es como una crepita aceitada pero hidratante usando la tarte Amazonian Clay BB Illuminating Moisturizer - Champagnetarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer
Megan F.
I wish I was better at using facial sunscreens but usually just rely on the spf in my other products. However, i recieved a sample of this in a subscription box and it is a very nice product. I think for the money, there are cheaper products at the drugstore that work just as well or better. I would probably not purchase a full size because I do not use these products as much.
Maria C.
Eugene, OR
I love Tarte and Tarte products, and I was really excited to try their sunscreen. The formula is very light and I think it works great as an every day sunscreen - there are definitely more affordable options - but the packaging is great and the size is perfect for travel. Would not recommend it for a day at the beach. Would probably want something more heavy duty for that.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?