BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Monique J.
Provo, UT
I wasn't super impressed with this product. It goes on nicely and has no strong odor, but I felt like the protection didm;t last very long. It was also very thick on my skin, which is not my favorite thing ever. I got this as a sample from Sephora, but it's probably not something that I would ever purchase on my own.
Kellie W.
Works well and the bottle is really cute, but I prefer a squeeze tube with sunscreen so you can easily get all of the product out. It feels lighter on the skin than a regular sunscreen, I just don't know if I would buy this again. I would love to see Tarte come out with a sunscreen serum like Benefit's "Dream Screen".
Krystn K.
Morgantown, WV
I am very pleased with this sunscreen. I am usually hesitant to put any sunscreen on before my foundation because it usually results in a greasy mess but this one does not cause that catastrophe to occur. It spreads well and sinks in and does not negatively affect my ability to apply and set my foundation, so thumbs up.
Kayla H.
Temple, TX
This is a great product it has a nice fresh scent that is very pleasant. I use this daily on my face because Texas weather is unforgiving and you need protection. I have trouble finding a sunscreen that isn't oily or greasy and this is neither it goes on lightweight and leaves the skin feeling moisturized and soft.
Amanda B.
Ringgold, VA
I received this as a sample in an ipsy bag. It was going really well. It was my first time using it and I was very please I didn't really have any expectations on it but I wish the smell wasn't as strong. I couldn't enjoy myself do to sneezing so much and I would recommend it to people that didn't have allergies.
Jen B.
My friend suggested that I purchase this foundation because it worked fantastic to her. Was not disappointed! It's the best product I have used it a very long time. I have used many different brands (high end & drug store), but this is perfection. The coverage is good, makes my skin look flawless, but it doesn't feel too thick or cakey on. Not to mention the brush it comes with is amazing. The bristles are soft but there are a lot of them so it still is strong and actually works. The only issue I have with this foundation is I am almost always a fair shade, but this is a little too light. No big deal usually but the sun is starting to peak out. Might have to retire it for a couple months but other then that its amazing. Couldn't praise it higher.
Kellyn D.
Columbus, OH
I CANNOT SING THE PRAISES OF THIS PRODUCT ENOUGH!! I brought it with me to Mexico and the Dominican Republic, reapplied every hour or so because I'm extremely fair, and didn't burn a bit! My freckles came out but no burn to be seen! It also smells great and doesn't burn my eyes when I sweat or get into the pool.
Kristen C.
Great moisturizing sunscreen. Perfect for oily and sensitive skin. Kept me from getting burnt but wasn't too heavy. Worth the price and will definitely buy again!
Sarah H.
Washington, DC
A great SPF lotion for the face and body! I actually love the scent, which is surprising because I don't often like putting scented products on my face. The lotion absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a white sheen. It's somewhat more expensive than other SPF products, but I think it's worth it to protect your skin.
Sarah G.
Minot Afb, ND
This seems to work rather well, but since I have oily skin it makes me more oily throughout the day especially when I wear it underneath my foundation. I don't think it's necessarily worth the price. I wouldn't recommend this because you can buy other sunscreens at a better price that seem to work a little better.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?