BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth B.
Gaithersburg, MD
This is a new product to me. I got it just in the nick of time, because I had very little sunscreen. I got this product at a Sephora store. I was so surprised by the pleasant scent when I first tried it. It isn't cheap, but this is a higher quality product. I will definitely buy it again and would recommend it.
angie h.
Dover, NC
amazing! not greasy at all and didnt clog my pores (which i was very worried about) i went kayaking for 4 hours and my face didnt burn at all with only one application.
Casey C.
Charlotte, NC
This does what it's supposed to, but I can't imagine paying full price for it. It's just a sunscreen. You can get much better facial sunscreens with more benefits and variety from Supergoop or any skincare line. Even the drugstore has some that that work just as well. Those sink into my skin better, too. I have the small sample size and the pump comes unscrewed when I use it. I love Tarte, but this will not be repurchased, solely due to the exorbitant price.
Heather S.
Terre Haute, IN
It definitely did its job, but it left my face greasy and oily, and I broke out really bad. I am glad I only got a sample of it from Sephora, because I would have been disappointed if I had spent much money on it at all. Im really bummed, because I turn to Tarte for all of my foundation needs, and I would have liked to use this as well.
Rachelle C.
Des Moines, WA
I love this because it's light weight! It has a settle scent, and it absorbs through the skin perfect. It has a high value but a little goes a long way with this, I only use it on my face, I'm sure you can use it on your body but I will stick to the cheaper ones for that lol. Just wish it had a higher spf, besides that, it does its job!
Alexis M.
Milford, MI
This is my new favorite face sunscreen, I use it every day without fail. I usually moisturize with a couple drops of oil in the morning (looking at you maracuja oil!) once that sets in I put on sunscreen before I start my makeup. With this product I can skip my morning oil moisturizer if I want and put this straight on. It initially looks super shiny and oily, but just like any face oil it's quickly absorbed and leaves a sheer finish. I haven't had any problems with any makeup I put on top of it, and it gives me all the benefits of a moisturizer and a sunscreen all in one.
Maggie C.
Wasilla, Ak
This was a god send this past summer! I hope they don't discontinue this product line. I have very sensitive skin and this did wonders for it! I did not break out after applying. I was able to get a beautiful glow instead of a red face. Very good value for the price. I recommend this to anyone with fair and sensitive skin! Enjoy loves!
Josseline V.
Bell, CA
Es pequeño pero es buenísimo es un tanto alto su costo pero cumple con todo lo que debe hacer un protector solar me encanta si tienes disponibilidad de gastar en el hazlo es muy bueno
is small but is great is somewhat high cost but it does everything that should make a sunscreen if you love availability spend on the do's very good
Susan M.
Big stone gap , Va
I love this! I buy it every summer & use it every single day. It's great under makeup too. It's gentle in the skin & the price point is pretty good. Love the packing. The only improvement would be a slightly lower price, otherwise it's great. Most sunblocks aren't good at all under makeup, that's why I love this so much, Bc it is.
Patricia S.
Alpharetta , GA
I really like using the tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion broad Spectrum SPF 30. I gotta admit I'm not good at applying sunscreen I usually use makeup with sunscreen on it. But, anything had worked like this one does. I definitely love it and use it even those days I don't wear makeup. I'm giving it 4 stars because I wish it was SPF 50
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?