BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Andrea S.
Findlay, OH
Does what it's supposed to but the sent is a little much for me personally, I also don't like the tacky feeling it leaves on my skin. It's good but not the best product ever.
Ali s.
anderson
I love this sunscreen. It seems great and works great. I used it when I was at the beach and it lasted hours. I didn’t get a sunburn and I seemed good at the same time. I highly recommend this product.
Alexis D.
Colorado Springs, CO
Not to bad of a sunscreen. It's just a bit to greasy for me. The packaging is great but doesn't hold much product for what it looks like it would. I would like to see the price point lowered. I would recommend this if someone has the money.
Lindsey D.
Powell, OH
I love the idea of this sunscreen more than I actually like it. I love the SPF content and the fact that it's mineral vs chemical. However, I find it to be on the greasy side.
Lynsey M.
This great to have in your beach bag! I live in FL where it is HOT always. On my no makeup days I throw this on to protect from the sun and it just soaks right into the skin!
Star B.
Morehead, KY
This sunscreen protects my skin but in my opinion, it does the same job as any drugstore sunscreen. My skin is not super sensitive so to me, this was not worth the price tag.
Sky D.
Nashville, TN
Not greasy and not heavy. One of the most gentle sunscreens I’ve ever used. Subtle! I completely forgot it was there unlike others that leave an awful residue. I would recommend this to anyone looking to keep flawless skin and healthy skin at that.
Lidia L.
Kissimmee, FL
Lightweight and perfect to apply under your foundation. It is more for everyday not for a day on the beach, pool definitely! It's gentle on your skin and smells great.
Bailey j.
manchester
This sunscreen is great! It’s non greasy and it doesn’t make my skin too oily either! I love using this under my foundation. I was a first time user, but will definitely buy it again! Absolutely great!
Maura A.
Concord , NC
Perfect for a light coverage day. I especially love it in the summer time when it's to hot to have a ton of foundation on your face plus with the sunscreen in it, it keeps you protected. Definitely my go to foundation when I go to the beach. Just apply with a damp beauty blender and you're ready to go without your skin feeling weighed down.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back