BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Samantha M.
This is an excellent sunscreen. It's free of parabens and it smells amazing. It doesn't leave your face feeling oily, and it actually protects your skin against the sun for a long time. This has to be one of the best sunscreens ever, but the only con about this is that it's quite pricey. I love this product so much thought that the price doesn't matter that much to me.
Angie M.
Murrieta, CA
Being a redhead it's obvious to say that I get sunburned easily. So with that being said, I HAVE to put on sunscreen every day. I love the fact that TARTE is a very conscious about what ingredients they put in their products, and that their products WORK!
Cloudy, rainy, or sunny, I wear this stuff day to day!! Love.
Stefanie L.
Discovery Bay, CA
I received this sunscreen in a sephora favorites box a while back. I use it underneath my makeup and didn't notice a difference in the application of my foundation which was great! I really like that it's spf 30, not to low and not too high. a little pricey, but it didn't break me out so if you want a stand alone sunscreen for under your makeup I would recommend this one.
Sabrina R.
Lakewood , CO
I am on the fence about this product. While my skin is protected it also left it really greasy which is not a good look. It didn't have a weird scent and when worn alone it look fine but under my make up it was a big old mess. Thankfully I got it in a beauty subscription box so I was able to try before purchasing.
Amanda B.
Ringgold, VA
I received this as a sample in an ipsy bag. It was going really well. It was my first time using it and I was very please I didn't really have any expectations on it but I wish the smell wasn't as strong. I couldn't enjoy myself do to sneezing so much and I would recommend it to people that didn't have allergies.
Sarah G.
Minot Afb, ND
This seems to work rather well, but since I have oily skin it makes me more oily throughout the day especially when I wear it underneath my foundation. I don't think it's necessarily worth the price. I wouldn't recommend this because you can buy other sunscreens at a better price that seem to work a little better.
Sarah H.
Washington, DC
A great SPF lotion for the face and body! I actually love the scent, which is surprising because I don't often like putting scented products on my face. The lotion absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a white sheen. It's somewhat more expensive than other SPF products, but I think it's worth it to protect your skin.
Kayla C.
Bardstown, KY
I brought this sunscreen lotion on a kayaking trip and re applied it on my face. I love the cute little bottle its packaged in, makes it convenient to carry especially when you don't have a lot of room. This sunscreen smells so good, and does a great job protecting your face, I would most definitely buy it again.
Kellyn D.
Columbus, OH
I CANNOT SING THE PRAISES OF THIS PRODUCT ENOUGH!! I brought it with me to Mexico and the Dominican Republic, reapplied every hour or so because I'm extremely fair, and didn't burn a bit! My freckles came out but no burn to be seen! It also smells great and doesn't burn my eyes when I sweat or get into the pool.
Kristen C.
Great moisturizing sunscreen. Perfect for oily and sensitive skin. Kept me from getting burnt but wasn't too heavy. Worth the price and will definitely buy again!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?