BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Micala H.
This sunscreen works great. Now I’m a person of color of and during the summer it would get like really hot and with me going to the beach my face got really burnt this helped a lot.
Jordyn P.
Warren, MI
Great scent and works well when putting on before makeup for a day out at the lake. I didn't run into any issues with this spf and would purchase it again.
Brooksie V.
Saint Peters, MO
I love the smell and feel of this. It's not greasy like most sunscreens, I wore this too pride fest last summer and I felt so smooth and weightless the whole day
Pamela C.
Woooo for this product! This literally gives you a healthy luminous look with only this product. It makes the skin look radiant, but is actually doing its job to protect you! The packaging is super adorable, with a vivid purple color to help you locate the bottle even when you may be extra tired in the mornings. The pump allows you to get just enough product without wasting a ton of it. It goes on light and doesn't seem like a lotion at all. Instead it feels more like serum or something of the sort.
Mallori K.
The smell of the sunscreen is very wonderful it gives a very beachy vibe to the smell it also protects the skin pretty well I was on a five hour boat ride didn't get burnt but got tan
Marissa C.
Crystal Lake
Non greasy and great for sensitive skin! This can be used under makeup or even mixed with moisturizer. It's decently light weight and absorbs well into the skin.
This doesn't leave a white cast on my face when it's blended in. I love that this has a pump! It's a good sunscreen but it's a bit pricey and I feel like you can find something very close to this at the drugstore
Jessi S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I like this. It doesn't burn my skin, is creamy, and not strong smelling. The only reason I wouldn't say I love it is the slight white cast and short shelf life.
Lauren R.
Pharr, TX
This is an ok product. I have oily skin and this seemed to add more oil to it. Although I don't mind wearing it alone to the beach, I would not wear it everyday.
Katrina R.
Las vegas, NV
I really liked using this sunscreen, I received it in a boxycharm and i really want to get another one! I used the entire thing as I was using it as my daily SPF
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?