BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Reviews (12058)
Buy on Sephora
Asia S.
Spring, TX
Received this travel size in my @SephoraPlay box and it was perfect to carry in my purse. It's light weight so I use it underneath my foundation for the perfect summer glow ✨
Sky D.
Nashville, TN
Not greasy and not heavy. One of the most gentle sunscreens I’ve ever used. Subtle! I completely forgot it was there unlike others that leave an awful residue. I would recommend this to anyone looking to keep flawless skin and healthy skin at that.
Mercedes N.
Love it! Makes my skin so smooth and moisturized. One application in the morning and I am set for the day. I usually use without any make up and feel great in my natural skin.
Ana Z.
I love this sunscreen it's my favorite it smells really good and works really well. It's a bit pricey but you get what you pay for. This is totally worth it!! I recommend to all!!
Ali s.
anderson
I love this sunscreen. It seems great and works great. I used it when I was at the beach and it lasted hours. I didn’t get a sunburn and I seemed good at the same time. I highly recommend this product.
Cyan R.
Tucson
Luxurious and does the job no complaints. I have very sensitive skin that's prone to acne and this worked well for my skin very gentle. It's a bit pricey but was a nice treat.
Maura A.
Concord , NC
Perfect for a light coverage day. I especially love it in the summer time when it's to hot to have a ton of foundation on your face plus with the sunscreen in it, it keeps you protected. Definitely my go to foundation when I go to the beach. Just apply with a damp beauty blender and you're ready to go without your skin feeling weighed down.
Elsie N.
Cromwell , CT
I have a love hate relationship with this product. I love that it keeps my skin protected from the sun in the summer, and that it comes in a pump. But it makes my skin too greasey to wear under makeup
Tori W.
It was not bad. It did make my skin feel a little oily. I would not recommend to use it under makeup but it did work by itself for when I had a clean face or was at the pool.
Star B.
Morehead, KY
This sunscreen protects my skin but in my opinion, it does the same job as any drugstore sunscreen. My skin is not super sensitive so to me, this was not worth the price tag.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?