BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• The packaging is really pretty. How is it? Is it oily?1 Answers
  • Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "this product is very good. the price of this product is very good. this product is smooth and very hydrating to the face while protecting your skin from the sun. i would recommend this product to people." in 1965 reviews
Margaret C.
Wilbraham, MA
Good product, yet I probably would not repurchase. I would most likely purchase a facial sunscreen from the drugstore once i run out of this because to me it was nothing special but i would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin!
Victoria J.
Norwalk, CA
Very light weight. It worked well for me. It did not cause additional breakouts i have very fair skin as well. It works well with a little primer under makeup during summer
Daisy P.
I like this sunscreen because it does not leave a white cast the the typical sunscreen would. I feel like it protects my skin from sun rays however I wish it would have been a stronger dog something more along the lines of 50.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
This was descent just not my fav I have sensitive skin and it broke me out a bit but I never had any sunburn also a bit pricey for what it is personal option not worth it.
Sophie H.
I love it so much! Keeps my face smelling nice while also keeping it protected. It is a bit pricey but you need half a pump to cover your entire face. Definitely worth it
Molly M.
Not only does this keep me from burning, but also moisturizes my skin. This is my first time using this product, but I see myself continuing to use it though the summer. I would recommend this product to my mom. (I like my mom)
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
I like that this is a natural sunscreen. I received a sample size of this in my Play! by Sephora box, otherwise I probably would have never tried it. I generally wear this alone on my face and neck, it's kind of liquidy so it's easy to distribute evenly. It never fully absorbs into my skin, but it isn't as greasy feeling as others I've tried. I'm not sure that I'll purchase the full sized of this, but if I caught it on sale I'd definitely consider.
Jenna T.
I love this sunscreen. It smells nice and is not greasy. It looks great under makeup too. I have received deluxe samples from Sephora but will purchase once I run out. It also doesn't break me out.
Pablo D.
Jackson Hts, NY
I have combo/oily skin and found that it left me very greasy and would make my makeup look horrible during the day. It's very white and kinda thick so it doesn't absorb well into the skin. And to make it worse, it has an unpleasant smell.
Dorothy W.
Navarre, FL
Living in Florida, finding a great sunscreen is essential. This sunscreen is everything that is advertised! Helped prevent sun burns and went flawlessly under my makeup.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?