BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jannelle A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this. Although I feel like it doesn't give me that great of coverage it isn't dewing or sticky. I don't burn very easily so I don't need a high spf at all, over all this does the job.
Christina n.
Leander, TX
This is a great physical sunscreen that didn't feel oily on my skin at all. It didn't clog my pores or make me break out either I would definitely give this one a try!
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
This is a great product!!! I love the formula it is very smooth and easy to use and makes this product just amazing. It is very easy to find and I think that it is worth the price and I would buy this product again! I highly recommend this product!
Jennifer J.
San Ramon, CA
I received this in one of my subscription boxes! It is a great product but a little goes a long way! It is pretty thick and hard to rub in... that's the only negative!
Olena Y.
Des Plaines , IL
This product i have used 2 jars of! I used it all summer and use it on my face and body. It has a great neutral scent and the sunscreen dissolves into your skin immediately so you don’t feel sticky
Michelle R.
Miami , FL
Super good sunscreen! It's not greasy or oily and didn't leave a white residue on my face. I wear this under my make up sometimes when I know that I'm going to be under the sun for a while, and it doesn't impact my make up at all.
Anna S.
Clive, IA
Love this facial sunscreen. Slightly greasy but not uncomfortable. It also never made me break out and is gentle on the skin. I love the brig packaging it's super cute. I'd 100% buy it again.
Tiffany N.
Braselton, GA
I didn't like the texture and smell of this, but I don't think that has anything to do with the product so much as my dislike for SPF. I got in my Sephora Play! a couple months back and did enjoy using it. SPF preferences aside, it did sit well under my makeup and as a football mom, I definitely noticed a huge improvement with sun exposure on my face during games. This is the first facial sunscreen I've tried, so I'll probably try more before purchasing a full-sized one, but for my first experience it wasn't disappointing by any means.
Morgan B.
Grass Valley, CA
This sunscreen is eh. It didnt wow me or anything. I like that it is UVA and UVB but it just acts like every other sunscreen i own. I could probably go to the drug store and just buy one there instead of paying so much for this one. Although i like the packaging.
Najwa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have heard different opinions on this product but haven’t had a chance to try it although I’ve never dislike any tarte product I most likely will try this and give another review
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?