BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
DoHee J.
The WORST. Absolutely not worth the price as it leaves the same sticky, white-cast residue on your skin that a sunscreen a FRACTION of the price from the drugstore would do. Avoid, avoid, avoid!!
Keishla E.
I honestly love tarte cosmetics its so great it was my first time using this product and I'll probably use it again. Its very pricey for a small bottle i would only buy this again if maybe the bottle was bigger because it is pricey and it does the same as any drugstore brand. But everyone should try it out and maybe they'll like it differently.
Lauren N.
Chandler, AZ
This is a perfect sunscreen to use on your face especially if you will be applying makeup after. It absorbs very quickly (almost immediately) and does not feel heavy. My favorite part of this sunscreen is that it doesn't smell like sunscreen; I don't have a problem with the usual scent of sunscreen but if you do then this product is perfect for you!
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
This was a nice sample to get (although I had only several pumps in my little bottle). It goes on easily, it's not too thick, and it doesn't make my face feel greasy. It does its job and blocks the rays and the smell isn't too overpowering. I just personally wouldn't spend $32 on 1.7 ounces! I don't think this is any better than other cheaper stuff.
Sarah W.
Glen Burnie, MD
I love the lightweight feel of this sunscreen. It is great for protecting your body because it is broad spectrum. Also, it is a good moisturizer for when you know you are going to be out in the sun, not just at the pool or beach. The only downfall is it is a bit pricey, but if you are willing to spending the money it is definitely worth it.
Kate S.
I love this moisturizer/sunscreen on my face! I use it alone or even apply it before applying my normal makeup and find that it makes a great base for foundation. It does go on a little thicker than my normal moisturizer but I find that my skin responds well to the formula and absorbs it well so there is no greasy feeling after application.
Brigitte D.
Grove City, OH
This is the one I have right at this moment. I use a little now that's winter but is always my go to. I like it better than the neutrogena one. I love the purple bottle
Kyoko S.
Tempe, AZ
Amazing! I have tried so many sunscreens (living in AZ), and this one is hands down my favorite! When I apply this and then my foundation, you can't even tell I have sunscreen underneath my make-up. It looks flawless and feels amazing and light weight. 10/10 recommend!
Crissy B.
Works great on my face! I use this before my moisturizer. Not sure if it's suppose to be the other way around but it works for me. I definitely like having this product because a lot of my face products do not have sunblock. I can for get that step which is really bad. But with Tarte's bright pretty bottle, I never forget. So thanks Tarte!
Gina G.
This is a good sunscreen for the face. It doesnt smell too much like sunscreen and it melts into the skin and can double as a moisturizer. I took off a star because $30 is a bit expensive for a sunscreen so I am not sure if I will repurchase. I will say that a little goes a long way and that bottle lasted me like 6-8 months with everyday use.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?