BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alexia M.
I wouldn't use any other sun screen on my face! The smell and texture are definite bonuses.
Kayley W.
Sunbury, PA
Very light, smells great. Makes me want to put sunscreen on when id usually forget. Love it
Samantha M.
WAUKEE, IA
A really nice light weight Sunscreen. smells good and doesn't leave the face feeling tacky.
Jani M.
I had this as a sample from Sephora and enjoyed it. It's lightweight and does the job well.
Selena R.
Hemet, CA
Love this product. Diffently worth the price keeps my skin protected. Love the way it works
Vanida S.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this face sunscreen a lot but it's so expensive, which it would be more
Affordable !
Sydney p.
I have used tarts makeup before and there cleansers they have beautiful packaging I love it
Sadiqa T.
I think the product is s bit expensive. But it works well and smells really good. I like it
Carly W.
Love this sunscreen. Doesn't leave my facell oily and doesn't have a strong sunscreen smell
patricia m.
I love Tarte and enjoy using this sunscreen. It is worth every penny and I will repurchase!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?