BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sadiqa T.
I think the product is s bit expensive. But it works well and smells really good. I like it
Carly W.
Love this sunscreen. Doesn't leave my facell oily and doesn't have a strong sunscreen smell
patricia m.
I love Tarte and enjoy using this sunscreen. It is worth every penny and I will repurchase!
Angela G.
This is a great sunscreen for the face. I love all Tarte products and i love the packaging.
Julia G.
Logansport, IN
Really like this sunscreen! Keeps me from getting burnt but doesn't leave me feeling greasy
Rachel L.
La mirada, Ca
I love this I would totally recommend it this to anyone I love that it has sunscreen spf 30
Sandra P.
Love this, smells great!! a little pricey but worth every penny. would recommend to anyone.
Anai A.
Vallejo, CA
This Sunscreen LotionBrand Of Tarte Gaurd 30 Suns Screen Is Super Expensive But Works Well
Johnisha J.
San Diego, CA
Love it .. Smells good & it work well, I tell friends about this all the time..yes yes yes
Crystal S.
Pleasant Plns, AR
Great sunscreen, easy to apply and I like the lotion texture it is. Definitely my favorite
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?