BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Megan N.
I LOVE this sunscreen! It is super lightweight which is really important to me. When it's heavy, it feels kind of gross and oily but this product is perfect. It has just the right amount of SPF for my fair skin that usually burns easily. It works way better than a lot of products that cost even more than it does! I highly recommend this Tarte Sunscreen!
Danii S.
Shippenville, PA
I have very pale skin, so I am a sunscreen enthusiast. I love the formula of this product, you can skip the gross sticky feeling of putting on regular sunscreen and go right to the luxury of smooth lotion. I only use this product on my face because I need a higher spf on my body. It doesn't build up or feel gross when you reapply and it lays nicely under foundation and other makeup.
Ellie B.
I absolutely love this product and wont go to the beach without it! i leave about 30 minutes from the beach and make day trips all the time so this is my favorite for adding extra protection to my face and chest. it is also super moisturizing and great for everyday use. I use this everyday but i especially love it on light makeup days #beachessentials #lifeessential
Mariah M.
Canoga park , CA
One of my FAVORITE moisturizers it's definitely on the pricey sides but I love it I have combo too oily skin and I love it as an everyday moisturizer highly recommend it 10/10
sonya g.
I have always loved their products. This is a must have for your face when you are on the go. A perfect size for any order. It does have a scent to it but not to over powering. The product has worked for me. I do reapply every two hours. The price is pricey but it's a protect that works.
Kealy M.
This is wonderful! It doesn't leave the skin feeling sticky like a lot of sunscreens do. It's gentle and super effective. I got mine at ulta! I would definitely keep buying it!!
Marvel D.
Salem, OR
I got the tartegaurd in one of my subscription boxes and I was hesitant at first, even though I love tarte I was afraid that it was going to break me out, but it didn't. The packaging is nice and pretty too. I wore it on the fourth of July as the only thing on my face and I didn't burn or break out I am extremely happy with this product and would purchase again!
Hannah R.
Simple but extremely effective, like most of Tarte's products. I was not let down by this sunscreen, as I applied one coat before going to an afternoon pool party and enjoyed nearly four hours of it before noticing I needed to reapply. I am not sure whether the efficiency makes up the difference in contention to the price + size of the bottle. There doesn't seem to be much "bang for your buck" but for some it may not matter.
Nichole E.
Plantation, FL
Received a sample of this sunscreen in my Sephora PLAY! box last month. I really wanted to like it, but it just doesn't work with the oily parts of my skin. I think it is okay if you don't put on makeup after, but with makeup and an oily face it just doesn't work the way you want it to. I think this product would be great though for those with dry or normal skin!
amazing, does an amazing job. it helps you get tan and very beautiful. your skin doesn't get dry or damished. it's an amazing product. I would truly purchase it it again and I recommend it to other.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?