BY TARTE #13 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth B.
Hillsborough, NC
This SPF is super hydrating and I recommend it for days when you will be wearing minimal makeup. I use this when I am going to the beach or when I know that I am going to be outside for an extended period of time. I do not like to wear this product underneath of my makeup because it leaves my skin feeling pretty oily. I have normal to combination skin and this product is somewhat oily. Also, it can leave a white cast on the skin. When I plan to wear this with makeup, I make sure that I apply it to a freshly cleansed face and that I let my skin have adequate time to absorb the product. For daily wear underneath makeup, I prefer the Josie Maran SPF moisturizer. All in all though, I think this is a good product. Also, the packaging is very pretty.
anna liza w.
San Gabriel, CA
i have tried this as a sample from my sephora play box. i would say it is too oily and greasy for me. I would probably use this one when i go swimming to the beach or pool but not for everyday use.
Myriam B.
Anderson, SC
I️ love it but since i️ have oily skin i️ broke out . i️ would recommend for anyone tho ! it’s a great sunscreen to protect your face . i️ wish their was a higher SPF in it.
Jessie M.
I like this sunscreen it is a little heavy sometimes but I recently got it and Would like to use it more in the summer it doesn't have that white cast like other sun screens
Heatherr C.
Spring, TX
I loveeee tartegaurd when i dont wear makeup i apply a little of this to keep me from getting and sun damage & my gosh i just lovee the texture doesnt dry thick and sticky !
Jessica T.
I love this Tarte sunscreen. It isn't too oily and doesn't make skin feel too wet. I feel as if it wre effective for everyday winter use but I would recommend a stronger formula for summertime use. I love the packaging and the brand. would prefer to see a higher spf option.
Rachel T.
I love using this product everyday. Whether I'm going to out to the theme park or if I'm just going out to eat, it makes my skin feel amazing and less dry whenever I use it.
Iris P.
Bronx
best sunscreen ever! I also have the tinted moisturizer which is very moisturizing. the spf isn't that good because it's not that high but at least it's not sticky or greasy.
makayla h.
I love this so much and it really help protect you from the sun without the sunscreen smell it smell fresh and o think it’s definitely worth the money and I would definitely recommend this and would purchase it aging!
Rachel T.
San Jose , CA
This is a great sunblock for a day at the beach or to chill in your pool for a couple hours. I wore the sunscreen with the sun in my face while swimming and there was no damage left on my face and no sun burns. I recommend to keep the sunblock reserved for the face only.
ROSA M.
San Antonio , TX
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?