BY TARTE #18 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Liane P.
Knoxville, TN
I'm a lifeguard so I try to make sure I always have protection on my face. This sunscreen worked fine to keep from getting burned and it moisturized my skin. All while not smelling that horrible sunscreen smell!
Anna F.
Western Sprgs, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this sunscreen because I feel like it protects my skin really well, but I don't feel like it clogs my pores! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is thinking about getting it!
Savannah T.
Milton, FL
This is pretty good. Bought it at Sephora! It doesn't feel too heavy or have a bad smell. I use it in the summer to protect my skin. It's a little too pricey for me.
Alondra A.
San Antonio, TX
I was using a different sunscreen and it would irritate my face and make it look real oily, but once I found tarte sunscreen it's all I use. It does not irritate my face at all, and it makes my skin look great!
Allison P.
Not my favorite sunscreen due to the white cast it leaves. But I do love that this is a physical sunscreen so I feel safer using it than a chemical sunscreen. Effective at protecting skin and lovely packaging
Stephanie S.
Warners, NY
This stuff works very well and definitely doesn't make me too oily! Which is awesome because I get very oily in the summer and what's great is it works awesome with my makeup also! Love tarte as a brand also!
ana g.
This will make your skin look young and feel fresh not greesy like many other face sunscreens! It also doesnt have harsh chemicals that hurt your skin and it doesnt break you out.
Chasity B.
Wildwood, GA
Love this sunscreen! Smells amazing' works good and leaves skin feeling good! I can wear it under makeup! It's thin but really works and keeping my face protected
Amanda G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
It was a smooth application and didn't leave my skin feeling sticky at all! It has great protection, but also allows my face to get color as well. It definitely met my expectations and was worth every penny.
Lucia S.
Glen Arm, MD
I received this product in my Sephora play box and I have only used it a few times. I like that it's not too oily but still hydrating. I used my makeup over and didn't notice any creasing which was nice :)
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?