BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Stephanie R.
N Tonawanda, NY
Very good to wear underneath make up if you are going to be in the sun but it's very pricy. You can find better priced face sunscreen that will do the same thing
Kellye L.
Houston , TX
Really great product. Not too greasy or strong smelling. Went on and blended in smoothly. Didn't make my makeup patchy or cakey either which is nice! I would definitely buy this again.
Kyrstyn J.
This stuff is by far the best sunscreen I've ever used. It only only goes in nicely, but it has a nice sent to it and doesn't leave your skin with an oily look to it.
Sarah
Absolutely love this sunscreen. I use it on my face. I have extremely sensitive skin and this is the first sunscreen I have used that has not burned. The package is so cute and has a rubber protection in case you drop it. Definitely recommend
Tiffany P.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This sunscreen is not too heavy and does not leave you greasy and white like many sunblocks can do. It does not burn my eyes. It's gentle. Can't even tell it's on under my makeup.
Michele M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've used this only a couple of times and found it to be very nice. Bought it on the tarte website when I was purchasing other things from this line. Feel it's a good value, a little goes a long way. It's packaging is cute and would recommend.
Tara P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not for me. It is a bit oily and not high enough in spf for me personally, I burn so easily! Was good for hanging outside for a little while, but not a full day.
Rae-Ann C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I really love this stuff. It is perfect before my initial moisturizer. I love the way it makes my skin feel especially if I have a no makeup, makeup kind of day.
Maura A.
N Wildwood, NJ
I really liked the way this feels but I do think the price is too high for the amount of product you receive. I do however find it to be well constructed formula
Mandi M.
Florence, KY
Love this at the the pool or out in the garden. I have a mini one I carry in my hand bag. I use this daily and it doesn't break me out and I have sensitive skin.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?