BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Valerie G.
I really like this sunscreen. It is a little bit more expensive than a normal sunscreen but I personally think it's worth it. Most sunscreens are thick and feel heavy on my face this one I like so much because it's not heavy on my face. If you plan on wearing this sunscreen under your makeup then you will be fine it is super light weight. Most sunscreens are not light weight and to heavy and Freddy to wear under makeup in my opinion. The one thing I don't like about this sunscreen is that I would like it to have a higher spf but that's really the only that comes to mind that I don't like.
Felicia B.
Donaldsonville, LA
For an oily skin girl, finding a good spf for that face that doesn't leave me like a big grease ball is hard. This though, you need it in your life! I can apply my makeup after the sunscreen has absorbed and feel like it won't slide off of my face. I do tend to get a bit shinier more easily with it on but not near how I do with other sun screens. The small bottle goes a long ways, especially since you don't need to wear it every single day.
Myschel B.
Buffalo, NY
I like that it provides the sunscreen protection I need but seeing I am a woman of color (African) I cannot wear just the sunscreen alone. It leaves a purplish-whitish cast to my face. Tarte isn't to blame. Any facial sunscreen with high levels of zinc oxide requires me to wear a bb cream or foundation on top to even out my facial color. If I am in a rush I will mix a pump into my foundation or bb cream and go about my day.
Alysia A.
Penn valley, PA
Sun screen is a must have item when you go to the beach. This is one of my favorite sun screens to use. You can put this on your face and it will not leave you feeling greasy. It made my face very smooth and I felt protected from the sun! You can also use this product under makeup for protected skin every day! This is a stand out product that every one will fall in love with!
Lexi H.
Sylvania, OH
If you want to protect your skin from the sun and not feel super greasy, this product is great. It still smells like sunscreen, but it's light and does it's job.
Stefani S.
I use this daily over my Vitamin C serum and under my primer/foundation. It's a nice sunscreen, I've never had sunburn from it. It is a tad on the greasy side but I found that if I use it cautiously/a little less than I thought I would need, it thins out nicely and doesn't stay greasy. I haven't notice any change in the way my primer or foundations sits on top of this product.
Kassandra M.
Easton, PA
I got this as a gift from my aunt who works at Sephora. This sunscreen leaves my skin feeling a little too oily, and I broke out after using it. I wish it was waterproof. Overall it wasn't too bad though.
Kara S.
I love the consistency of this sunscreen! It smells good and doesn't go on too oily. It is perfect for your face. I feel like it protected my skin without leaving a greasy residue!

It is pricey, I got a sample with beauty rewards at sephora. There are probably other products I would rather spend $30 on versus sun screen. But it is great if you are willing to splurge.
Briana H.
Lyford, TX
Love tarte products. They are pricey but they are honest and work well. This suncreen goes on feeling like it won't dry but it dries perfectly with the non greasy residue. Definitely will purchase again
Kristen O.
I found this product to be moisturizing and protect for sunburn but it made me slightly greasy. I normally get grease in my t zone but it was more grease than usual. I would still re use this product because it didn't make me break out and I did not get sunburn in the slightest bit. I bought a sample size of this product on Sephora in a kit with other tarte products.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?