BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Kasey W.
This product is GREAT, it’s smooth on the skin and has light coverage, it was gentle and the packaging was very pretty.!! I think the value of the product is decent especially for the work it does on your skin.!
Lopana S.
Markham , ON
Sunscreen is sunscreen. Not much to say. But there is that white cast that most creams give my brown skin which i hate and this had none of it! Hence why i love this more than those.
Mel S.
My favorite brand to date is definitely tarte and they never fail to let me down. Their products are perfect for me and even cruelty free!! So happy I found something I like for my face!! Would highly recommend !
Kayla P.
Land O Lakes, FL
Extremely helpful. Doesn't leave the skin feeling slimy or greasy. Make sure to stay out of the sun being that using this product will make your skin darken. Highly recommend- do not pass up or you will regret.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
I absolutely love this. Been a dedicated customer. They never fail me. Their products are always 100 percent satisfying. I will be purchasing again for sure. It was not a disappointment and will forever be buying.
Angelica P.
Best sunscreen ever I use this every day underneath my makeup and I know my skin is protected and best of all hydrated I got this at sephora it's more pricey then normal sunscreen but worth it !! I would recommend
Amber O.
Kenosha, WI
No to oily! It works great on my face and the smell is nice to me! I love the bottle and how easy application is! I love to blend this in my foundation or even just wear it alone with a bit of concealer!
Okay, to start off with I love tarte. All of their products have amazing packaging which always makes opening them so much fun! I always try to pack this product (it's travel size is really good) and it always works for me. When I put it on it always helps me tan, without getting a sunburn.
Emy L.
Pelham, NY
This is one of my favorite products! Good for your face and body! Provides just the rights sod protection while moisturizing your skin and making it feel light and smelling wonderful.
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
I really love this sunscreen. It doesn’t leave you greasy and you can put it on before your makeup. The packaging is gorgeous. I use it mostly in the summer when it’s most important.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora