BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Hailey P.
Thibodaux, LA
I fell in love with this product after receiving it in my Sephora Play! Box! It's so lightweight and moisturizing. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy like most other sunscreen brands. The packaging is a nice purple however it is glass, and will break if not properly handled. I would recommend being gentle with it. I used it on my face for a fishing trip in direct sunlight this summer in south Louisiana and although the rest of my body burned, my face did not thanks to this sunscreen. I will definitely be purchasing it when I run out.
kaylee u.
Brandon, FL
this is a great alternative to sunscreen which breaks me out I've gotten quite a lot of samples from Sephora but want to try out the full size since I like it so much
Jennifer D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Did like it..hate that I need sunscreen for real. Love the sun! But as it goes its okm.good product but still leaves you feeling like you have a thick layer of lotion
chelsea j.
Buffalo, NY
Love tarte products! I like how the focused on making sure your skin is staying youthful. It's a great product as well as most of the other tarte products I have tried.
Briana D.
New jersey
Love using this if you have sensitive skin this is a perfect product for you. Really does help and it so gentle on the skin and the packaging is so pretty I love the color.
Amanda Z.
Mckeesport, PA
I absolutely love how this feels on my face. It's great if you want to wear it alone or under your makeup. It doesn't clog your pores or break out my acne prone skin. It smells good and it's made with amazing products!
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
This is my all time favorite facial sunscreen. It is such a light weight breathable formula that goes on smoothly under makeup without the greasy feeling that some sun screens tend to leave. I think the price is right in my opinion you get what you pay for and this product definitely delivers. I bought this from sephora and I saw that it is also coming in the sephora play box, so I'll have a mini one for travel. Which I'm super exicted to receive.
I really love this product
Amanda S.
Idaho Falls, ID
Not a bad SPF a little expensive for sunblock. I did break out a little when I used it. Cute packaging but I'd prefer to be wowed by the product. I don't think I'd purchase this one again.
Katie B.
Lake Charles
Awesome product! Tarte has never let me down, I’m sure all Tarte lovers will agree. It does what it is suppose to do, effective. I got a sample of it in my ipsy bag.
Heather D.
Wappingers Fl, NY
I love products by Tarte, but this just didn't seem to measure up. It doesn't wear well under makeup, nor does it wear well by itself. On a plus side the smell is actually quite wonderful.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?