BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Molly S.
Valley Vlg, CA
This is the first face sunscreen that doesn't make my ridiculously sensitive face breakout! I'm allergic to most products with sod in them and this non-chemical sunscreen has been a lifesaver. It's also a bit moisturizing which is a wonderful thing for a face sunscreen to have but I wouldn't replace my moisturizer with it. I like to put it on over my moisturizer and under my makeup whenever I know I'll be in the sun.
Angie P.
Buffalo, NY
Used this for the 1st time the other day when I was going to a festival. I used the tarte sunscreen on my face, and just a drugstore one on my shoulders/chest. the tarte sunscreen left,my,face protected (even though I was sweating) whereas where I applied the regular sunscreen burned! also this didn't cause my face to breakout which I have to be careful of.
Jessica C.
I have been really enjoying this cleanser! It does a fantastic job of taking off all of my makeup but is still really gentle on the skin. I love that it's not overly fragranced! I originally got a sample of this in a 500 point reward box and after trying it out for a few days I bought the full size. Makes my skin feel clean and soft. Will definitely repurchase!
ashley S.
I received my tarte Tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion broad spectrum SPF 30 from a sample kit I had purchased at Sephora. I was skeptical to try the sunscreen as it tends to make me more oily when I apply them to my face. However, this was not the case I stayed shine free all day and didn't feel clogged. This we'll definitely end up being a full size purchase!!
Shelby H.
Orlando, FL
This is easily one of my favorite sunscreens that I have ever used. The packaging is incredibly cute and is easy to keep a good grip on the bottle. I love the fact that it isn't a tinted sunscreen. I've found that it's good for any skin type and it offers great sun protection. It's lightweight enough to wear all year long. I would love it a lot more if it wasn't quite as expensive as it is.
Karina D.
I do love this one, but I won't buy the full size. I would rather stick to Neutrogena for like half the price. Neutrogena has a great one with the same consistency as this Tarte one and the same amount of protection. There is a white caste, as most SPF's and have not tried it under makeup. My skin is combination, and I did not feel oily after using it.
Alivia C.
Antelope, CA
I received this is one of my monthly subscriptions and I loved it! I'm running to tarte to buy a new one as soon as this one runs out! Unlike other sunscreens, this one didn't leave me feeling sticky or tacky. I loved that I didn't feel as if the smell of sunscreen was taking over, it was more of a lotion with all the benefits. Smelled great as well!
Jessie J.
Melrose Park, IL
I've been using this product for about a month and let me tell you it leaves your skin looking very flawless! I don't like the scent much but I mix it with my moisturizer when applying it to my face and body lotion so it can get rid of the scent! Also I've noticed that when I apply my makeup over it somehow helps for it to look much nicer. I would most definitely recommend this product and I'll be buying again!
Peyton N.
Charleston , SC
This sunscreen feel amazing on the skin. It protects the skin and hydrates it, it is a very gentle product. There is a very light fresh ocean lily scent, that isn't overpowering. It's slightly expensive, you could probably find a cheaper version at the drugstore, but if you don't mind dropping a few extra dollars on a high end brand then it's perfect.
Ariel S.
Oakland, MD
I never really thought about buying sunscreen for my face before until a friend of mine suggested the tarte sunscreen. I purchased mine at our local Ulta and decided to give it a try. The packaging was very nice and the scent was nice as well, not strong like most sunscreens. I put it on before my makeup routine. I found it left my face feeling a little greasy but once I rubbed it in a little more it went away. Probably won't purchase again though as I'm not really outside that much
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?