BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Cieara M.
Ellwood City, PA
Received a free sample, not really for me. Packaging is cute , not a product i would purchase
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
This is not my favorite tarte product nother what I thought love the glass jar it's in though
lexie p.
Lancaster, PA
My sister got this for me to try out and i love it. It kept my face from burning and peeling.
Desirae A.
La Vista, NE
Not oily or greasy. No unpleasant snell and doesn't clog my pores or make my face extra oily!
Rosie C.
South Gate, CA
Favorite sunscreen for my face. It's not as runny and oily as other ones I've tried before :)
jynellie l.
I love the texture and not at all super sticky and its nice cooling feeling I would recommend
Sarah C.
Absolutely love this product but I feel like it's too pricey. Therefore I don't recommend it.
Sara A.
I loved every product I tried is of this brand. It's good quality, good size, and good price.
Susy S.
Oceanside , CA
Amazing!!!! I love this super stuff. Not sure how I lived without it before. But never again
Sammi A.
Hephzibah, GA
A little greasy, but nothing setting powder or powder foundation didn't fix. Good sunscreen!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?