BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
Finally a sunscreen that I feel comfortable putting on my face! This doesn't break me out, smell nasty, or give me any application related issues. It doesn't take forever to rub in like other moisturizers with sunscreen do. Tarte is a brand that i love and I was happy to see this product when it came out.
Sara W.
Norman, OK
I received a sample in the Sephora Play! monthly subscription box and initially was skeptical of a high end sunscreen. How different could it be? This sunscreen proved me wrong. It has a pleasant smell and won me over to purchase the full size product. It has a pleasant and non greasy feeling on the face.
Kaniesha K.
Atlanta, GA
I received this item in a sub box and was not a fan. I am a WOC and it made my skin literally white. It didn't help that I put it on before leaving for the day unknowingly with a white face. Horrible to say the least. Maybe it would be better as a primer because of the spf but u definitely would not buy.
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
I received a few samples of this sunscreen from Sephora & I'm happy with it. It is spf 30, smells great, doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy/oily & it doesn't leave a white cast. I don't think the sunblock is waterproof but it's great if you are just going out for the day, especially in So CA weather.
Megan B.
I got the travel sample in my sephora play by play box. I used it on vacation and absolutely love it. You don't get a bad smell. The packaging is so cute! It felt great on my skin and didn't feel super oily which was very nice compared to other susnscreens. I will definently be purchasing the full size.
Jessica N.
Albion, WA
Being a long time fan of Tarte, I was excited when I got the Tarte Tarteguard Sunscreen! The packaging is top notch, as with all Tarte products, and the formula feels amazing on the skin! Feel at ease letting your skin into the sun when after you've spritzed your face with this wonderful, light product!
Tarrah T.
I really like this product. I didn't think I was when I got it in one of my Sephora Favorites boxes this past summer but I did. It works great under makeup and everything. I'm super fair (pale princess unite 🤣👻) and when I put this on my face, neck and hands they didn't burn. Definitely recommend y'all.
Oscar R.
Painesville, OH
This sunscreen smells really good but the packaging isn't the nicest . Its a non chemical broad spectrum sunscreen and It doesn't break me out. It really does the job i haven't got sun burnt while using this. It doesn't leave my face feeling oily. My sister bought it after telling her how good it works.
Yanet C.
This product offers a great combination of SPF and moisture. I have very oily skin and wear this as a moisturizer/ sunscreen and then apply primer and foundation on top of it. It doesn't make me more oily or muck up my makeup at all. It's very light and feels nice going on. I'd recommend it to a friend.
Shani Č.
Tampa, FL
An absolute must have for the beach babe! I bought this online and I have used it every time I plan on going outdoors for an extended periods of time. It's lightweight, not greasy and wears well under makeup. It moisturizes and protects to give you soft skin and protection against the sun's harmful rays.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?