BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Reviews (12061)
Buy on Sephora
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
I Typically Wouldn't Be One To Say Yes Get Your Sun Screen,But I've Changed I Have A Daughter & Taking Care Of Her Skin Which She Is Porcelain Doll Fair:)I Will Use Higher Spf I Tried A Sample Of This & It Blew Me Away!If Your Outdoors You Know The Rule Of Thumb Re Apply Your Spf Which Yes I Do Recommend If Your Out Over 35 Min Getting In & Out Of Water.This Truly Holds Its Own & I'm Glad I Tried It:)
Mariah C.
Oklahoma City
I'm a huge fan of tarts products knowing that they're cruelty free is a big plus for me! This sunscreen is the only one I will use on my face! It's so gentle with sensitive skin unlike other sunscreens!
was @.
Irving Texas
This product is absolutely amazingggg ! It definitely met up with my expectations and it was sooo effective, it left my skin looking just as bright and I didn’t get sunburnt at all ! Love this so much !
Sarah A.
Leetsdale
Love the brand but I go with a cheaper sunscreen on a day to day basis. Like the smell. It’s okay but I would recommend using a cheaper brand. Nice to splurge occasionally though so in short I recommend
Celeste H.
This is a great product and is amazing. It totally met my expectations. Which were already very high. Has a great price. And is very gentle on the skin. Which is great. I would buy it again. And again.
Lashundra M.
247 william roberts rd apt 536
Love the brand and love the product. I use it daily and have made it a part of my daily skincare for about 5 years. It is effective and gentle and leaves my skin feeling and looking clean and young!!!!
Alicia L.
lake mathews
By far my favorite sunscreen for under makeup. Packaging is so cute! The formula is light and easy to apply. And no white tint. I always go to sephora for my Tarte buys, I love the points. But you also get points on Tartecosmetics.com!
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I cannot get enough of tart no matter what it is for some reason I love the smell the texture everything so I had to buy the sunscreen after receiving it in one of my monthly Beauty boxes love love love
Ashley W.
Converse, TX
I don’t think it worked that great honestly. I don’t think it gave me the protection I was looking for. It smelled great, felt great on and such so I did like it, I just don’t think the protection from the sun was fully there. For the price I just feel it should work better than it did. I am usually a huge fan of this company and really don’t have anything negative to say about it until now.
Kaci B.
Brookhaven
This sunscreen is just ok. It leaves a slight white cast. I wouldn’t use this product if were to be out in the sun for an extended period of time, but I use it under my makeup as an everyday sunscreen.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?