BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rachel S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I got this in a Sephora play box. It does work very well, it is hydrating and lightweight with out leaving a white film behind. Be careful around your eyes because it will burn.
Linda D.
Reno, NV
This is great I use it every single morning when I don't forget. And when I'm wearing makeup I usually put it over my moisturizer.( let me know if I'm doing this wrong by the way)
Jen
Fall River, MA
Really nice sunscreen for the face. Sinks in quickly and doesn't leave a white cast or greasy residue. Works well on its own or under foundation. Totally effective at SPF 30 but it would great if they offered SPF 50 in this formula as well - Tarte would have a customer for life!
traci p.
West Mifflin, PA
love anything from tarte! especially this product, sunscreen lotion is the best to use especially if youre out in the sun a lot and need to protect your face, would buy again!
Kortney D.
N Little Rock, AR
I like this sunblock! It doesn't make my face oily feeling and it doesn't leave a white cast to my skin. And the size is perfect for throwing in your bag for touch ups later.
Cyan R.
Tucson
Luxurious and does the job no complaints. I have very sensitive skin that's prone to acne and this worked well for my skin very gentle. It's a bit pricey but was a nice treat.
Stefanie A.
Ladson, SC
Tarte is my favorite brand. This went on my skin okay but it seemed super runny. Not sure if the one I got was bad but I really had to shake it and it didn’t seem to mix well.
Hannah K.
Van Nuys, CA
This stuff is a summer time necessity. Super gentle on my sensitive skin and lightweight. It also works well under make up, which is a plus for me. One of the few sunscreens I trust putting on my face.
Alexis D.
Colorado Springs, CO
Not to bad of a sunscreen. It's just a bit to greasy for me. The packaging is great but doesn't hold much product for what it looks like it would. I would like to see the price point lowered. I would recommend this if someone has the money.
Lidia L.
Kissimmee, FL
Lightweight and perfect to apply under your foundation. It is more for everyday not for a day on the beach, pool definitely! It's gentle on your skin and smells great.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?