BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Natonya M.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is a super lightweight sunscreen that hydrates your skin and leaves it soft and not sticky. I also love that it doesn't give your skin a white overcast, which can be annoying.
Jeanximar E.
el uso de un protector solar a diario con SPF 30 tiene numerosos beneficios para la salud y el cuidado de la piel, pero muchas formulaciones puede ser gruesa, obstruye los poros, o desprender la mirada delatora protector solar y el olfato. Tarteguard es la primera loción de protección solar de tarta para ofrecer la protección de un poderoso no químico protector solar SPF 30, pero que se siente como una crema hidratante de lujo que se puede aplicar en la mañana o antes de la exposición solar. Ultra-ligero y transpirable con una nueva firma, aroma de lirio de mar que se siente como un día en el spa.
Natasha M.
I enjoyed this product but not too much it didn't meet my expectations especially coming from tarte , i didn't enjoy the consistency and you really had to rub it into the skin I don't think I'd buy it again
Summer H.
Wilton, CA
If you're looking for a good everyday sunscreen that won't clog pores, cause a white cast, and make you even more oily, then this one is for you! I love Tarte products because they are on the more natural side of cosmetics so they don't have too many ingredients that are harsh/pore-clogging. This sunscreen is lightweight, hydrating and doesn't break me out. Absolutely love this one
Alyssa H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I personally love Tarte as a brand and had very high expectations for this product when I got it as a free sample at Sephora. My first impression was that it was not very moisturizing like I had hoped and the pump was hard to get working the first couple times. I decided to give the product the ultimate test by going in the water and the product lasted decently, but I knew I had to reapply within an hour of being in the water. I would suggest if you are going to use this product that you moisturize your skin before.
Stephanie H.
N Las Vegas, NV
I am not a sunscreen user. However, I have recently tried this product and OMG! I love it! Especially living in Las Vegas, in this 113° weather the sun is very harsh. I love the way it smells and the way it protects. I usually don't tan in the sun i just get red and burnt and It hurts, with this product none of that happens. I will definitely be buying this more often! Very pleased!!
Josh M.
Los Angeles, CA
Finally a sunscreen that I love. This is a perfect sunscreen for my every day use. Love that it's so lightweight in feel and very smooth and fluid in texture. The reason I like this product versus other sunscreens is that it doesn't have any type of sun screen smell. This product also works well underneath my makeup, and is so easy to apply! Not to mention the pink packing is so cute!
Valerie G.
I really like this sunscreen. It is a little bit more expensive than a normal sunscreen but I personally think it's worth it. Most sunscreens are thick and feel heavy on my face this one I like so much because it's not heavy on my face. If you plan on wearing this sunscreen under your makeup then you will be fine it is super light weight. Most sunscreens are not light weight and to heavy and Freddy to wear under makeup in my opinion. The one thing I don't like about this sunscreen is that I would like it to have a higher spf but that's really the only that comes to mind that I don't like.
Alysia A.
Penn valley, PA
Sun screen is a must have item when you go to the beach. This is one of my favorite sun screens to use. You can put this on your face and it will not leave you feeling greasy. It made my face very smooth and I felt protected from the sun! You can also use this product under makeup for protected skin every day! This is a stand out product that every one will fall in love with!
Myschel B.
Buffalo, NY
I like that it provides the sunscreen protection I need but seeing I am a woman of color (African) I cannot wear just the sunscreen alone. It leaves a purplish-whitish cast to my face. Tarte isn't to blame. Any facial sunscreen with high levels of zinc oxide requires me to wear a bb cream or foundation on top to even out my facial color. If I am in a rush I will mix a pump into my foundation or bb cream and go about my day.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?