BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mint W.
While I like tarte's ingredient list and that is is a physical sunscreen instead of chemical, this sunscreen did give a little bit of a white cast, and it felt heavy on my face. You can feel a coat of something is there... heavy, not light and not comfortable.
Anna B.
Grand Rapids, MN
I love everything by Tarte and the sunscreen is no exception! It smells very nice and is gentle on my skin. I feel like it's a great value and will help prevent wrinkles and other problems associated with aging. I would definitely continue purchasing this sunscreen.
Kayla L.
Tifton , GA
I apply this under my makeup daily for protection from the sun. I like the gentle formula. It's not heavy or greasy. Cute packaging is a plus. I grabbed my from Sephora.
Mehereen K.
Broadlands, VA
This sun screen is a good buy but I would probably use something stronger if I really did need a SPF. The SPF is too gentle and doesn't really feel like it works too well.
Fatima R.
New Jersey
Love protecting my skin and this is my go to. Tarte has such cute packaging. I used this product when I went on vacation & this stiff does its job. A small amount goes a long way. I told my mom about it and she loves it too!
Natasha Z.
Glendale, AZ
Here in Arizona sunscreen is a must and I got to say this is one of the best. I would not recommend if on a budget , because there are others out there for a better price. But it was worth it.
Suzanne J.
San Antonio , TX
Very nice, sunscreen I apply before foundation. It made my skin feel smooth like a primer. I really like that it helps ward off bad rays from the sun. It didn't interfere with my makeup at all
Basant M.
This is the best sunscreen ever it's the best it goes smoothie on the skin and so gentle but the price is sooo expensive but will defiantly use it again and gonna buy it
Maruly C.
Really good for protect your body and face from the sun! Smells like suncream so if you are sensible to senses its fine. Also doesnt give greasy feeling once you put it.
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
Love this sun screen. It makes my face feel so soft. I apply it over my regular skin care products, and under my makeup. It keeps my skin from getting burnt in the summer.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?