BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Jackie L.
virginia beach
Nothing beats all natural sunscreen. Love how light weight it is. Doesn’t give you that chalking tint to your skin, but doesn’t have too much tint in it. Also it smells really good too! Tatted is amazing as usual
Emy L.
Pelham, NY
This is one of my favorite products! Good for your face and body! Provides just the rights sod protection while moisturizing your skin and making it feel light and smelling wonderful.
Diana G.
Orlando, FL
I love this sunscreen! It is so moisturizing and does not cause me to break out like many others do. I love the scent and the packaging of it. Very cute and convenient to carry around.
Jessica B.
I recently got this Tarte sunscreen in a subscription box. And It's very food. It feels a littke heavy, and takes a minute to absorb into the skin. But once it's absorbed it's great!
Okay, to start off with I love tarte. All of their products have amazing packaging which always makes opening them so much fun! I always try to pack this product (it's travel size is really good) and it always works for me. When I put it on it always helps me tan, without getting a sunburn.
cassey c.
I absolutely love this product it is a very good Sun protectant not only am I the only one that loves it but my family does too took it to the beach and everybody could not stop using it would definitely get this again does not feel sticky or heavy on skin I absolutely just love this product.
Lopana S.
Markham , ON
Sunscreen is sunscreen. Not much to say. But there is that white cast that most creams give my brown skin which i hate and this had none of it! Hence why i love this more than those.
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
I really love this sunscreen. It doesn’t leave you greasy and you can put it on before your makeup. The packaging is gorgeous. I use it mostly in the summer when it’s most important.
Mads A.
Mobile, AL
Can't really tell a difference but it still feels good on my face!! Wouldn't buy again but it's a good product. Feels gentle and the packaging is beautiful like all Tarte products!!
Abby B.
I'm usually one to just buy the cheapest sun protection available but this stuff is genuinely worth it! Not only does it protect from burns but it leaves my skin feeling healthier! Already on my second bottle!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back