BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sarah C.
Absolutely love this product but I feel like it's too pricey. Therefore I don't recommend it.
Cieara M.
Ellwood City, PA
Received a free sample, not really for me. Packaging is cute , not a product i would purchase
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
This is not my favorite tarte product nother what I thought love the glass jar it's in though
Maria B.
Dallas, TX
This is a good sunscreen only used it once or twice and it's came out amazing , I recommend.
Sammi A.
Hephzibah, GA
A little greasy, but nothing setting powder or powder foundation didn't fix. Good sunscreen!
Vivian B.
One of the best sunscreens ! This is my favorite for the summer time because it really works
Kalee B.
Rockledge, FL
Very helpful with the sun. one of the best lotion sunscreen that I have ever used. must get.
Debanhi D.
Laredo, TX
Great for when you're going to be outside. I like to use it when I'm done applying my makeup
Dominga C.
Richlands, NC
I didn't like it that well I mean it did it's job but I had better products that I like more
Susy S.
Oceanside , CA
Amazing!!!! I love this super stuff. Not sure how I lived without it before. But never again
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?