BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rebecca R.
What I do like about tartegaurd because it does its job without the sunscreen scent. I do wish it was a somehow thinner formula. It goes on nicely and spreads well but it is a bit thicker than I'd like. After it drys well, it is a bit tacky. I also can't use this on my face because it leaves a whitecast so I use it on my body. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Anastasia K.
Antelope, CA
Love it! I never get breakout! It works perfect for me, I usually mix it with serum and apply it before putting on my moisturizer. I love that tarte products are natural. They are pretty affordable, only 12 bucks at Sephora. It is not greasy at all and I really like that. I hate to feel grease on my face. The only complaint for me will be the smell of this product. It has very strong floral fragrance which holds for a while after applying this product.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
I love this brand very much but I do not understand the hype about this product. It is very expensive and I was anticipating it to be amazing, I was very letdown. I still buy a lot of make up and skin care products from this brand but the sunscreen was very oily and it would have to be reapplied often so I'm not sure why people would pay so much for oily sunscreen you have to reapply every hour....
Natonya M.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is a super lightweight sunscreen that hydrates your skin and leaves it soft and not sticky. I also love that it doesn't give your skin a white overcast, which can be annoying.
Summer H.
Wilton, CA
If you're looking for a good everyday sunscreen that won't clog pores, cause a white cast, and make you even more oily, then this one is for you! I love Tarte products because they are on the more natural side of cosmetics so they don't have too many ingredients that are harsh/pore-clogging. This sunscreen is lightweight, hydrating and doesn't break me out. Absolutely love this one
Natasha M.
I enjoyed this product but not too much it didn't meet my expectations especially coming from tarte , i didn't enjoy the consistency and you really had to rub it into the skin I don't think I'd buy it again
Jeanximar E.
el uso de un protector solar a diario con SPF 30 tiene numerosos beneficios para la salud y el cuidado de la piel, pero muchas formulaciones puede ser gruesa, obstruye los poros, o desprender la mirada delatora protector solar y el olfato. Tarteguard es la primera loción de protección solar de tarta para ofrecer la protección de un poderoso no químico protector solar SPF 30, pero que se siente como una crema hidratante de lujo que se puede aplicar en la mañana o antes de la exposición solar. Ultra-ligero y transpirable con una nueva firma, aroma de lirio de mar que se siente como un día en el spa.
Josh M.
Los Angeles, CA
Finally a sunscreen that I love. This is a perfect sunscreen for my every day use. Love that it's so lightweight in feel and very smooth and fluid in texture. The reason I like this product versus other sunscreens is that it doesn't have any type of sun screen smell. This product also works well underneath my makeup, and is so easy to apply! Not to mention the pink packing is so cute!
Stephanie H.
N Las Vegas, NV
I am not a sunscreen user. However, I have recently tried this product and OMG! I love it! Especially living in Las Vegas, in this 113° weather the sun is very harsh. I love the way it smells and the way it protects. I usually don't tan in the sun i just get red and burnt and It hurts, with this product none of that happens. I will definitely be buying this more often! Very pleased!!
Alyssa H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I personally love Tarte as a brand and had very high expectations for this product when I got it as a free sample at Sephora. My first impression was that it was not very moisturizing like I had hoped and the pump was hard to get working the first couple times. I decided to give the product the ultimate test by going in the water and the product lasted decently, but I knew I had to reapply within an hour of being in the water. I would suggest if you are going to use this product that you moisturize your skin before.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?