BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Meghan F.
Oceanside, NY
Did not have any sunburn when I went in the sun, so it did it jobs good. I bought this product online at amazon. It did not make my skin oily or greasy when I applied it on my skin and face. The scent wasn't that appealing but then again no sunscreen smells that's nice to me.
Mikayla G.
Denison, TX
This lotion is light weight and doesn't run. But it didn't last all day for me like I wanted. It smells great but it just didn't hold up as well as cheaper drug store brands
amanda l.
Romeoville , IL
Love this high end product. It’s pricy, but it’s well worth it. Keep your face hydrated and protected daily! you’ll thank yourself in the long run! It won’t clog your pores.
Heatherr C.
Spring, TX
I loveeee tartegaurd when i dont wear makeup i apply a little of this to keep me from getting and sun damage & my gosh i just lovee the texture doesnt dry thick and sticky !
Mily S.
The tarte guard is amazing. It is so full coverage. Your face would not burn. It is amazing. It's so gentle on the skin, it isn't oily. It is a little pricey, but it is so worth it. It so amazing.. I love this product
Leena K.
Not for me. Made my skin oily and I broke out bad. Smelled ok and absorbed but then my skin just broke out in a rash. Disappointed as I love tarte. Avoid if sensitive skin
Sapphire V.
The packaging is so gorgeous lol I really dig the color of it the product works and does what it's supposed to do although I am a first time user I really liked the way this product worked with me I would reconsider it to others.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Another sample I received. I was pleasantly surprised because it worked so great. It smelled good it also was light and protected underneath my makeup as well as on natural days.
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
I love tarte foundation and sunscreen products. The perfect consistency to cover my skin but not feel heavy. It stays put and protects my skin all day at my kids ballgames.
Jocelyn G.
San Juan, TX
I actually got tarte’s sunscreen on my Birchbox which and I’m a huge fan of sunscreens because I’ve been trying to improve my skin care products and this was the best one .
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?