BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • Is the quantity worth the value?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alyssa H.
Light weight moisturizer that doesn't leaving you feeling greasy. It's a daily must have under foundation or bare skin. It was everything I expected from Tarte. Only downside is the packaging, I couldn't never get to the bottom of the bottle.
Emily B.
Norwalk, IA
I like this because I know my face won't burn or feel bad after being in the sun. I know it will protect me and the scent is Great! It blends easy and you can reapply effortlessly
Juliet B.
Clermont, FL
Tarte has amazing products they are natural and don't break me out and they all work really well I love this because I know it's good to protect my skin this doesn't smell like sunscreen and it sits
nice under my makeup
Kristen H.
Keller, Texas
This is a great product. It does not feel greasy on your skin and can be worn under makeup or alone. I love knowing that there are no chemicals in it and it's healthy for my skin!
Cindy V.
I forever love tarte and their product , own two of there palettes, but I have not try the sun screen yet , just because i have sensitive skin so easily it cause me to break out even more than I ever will .
Tiffany R.
Las Vegas, NV
I haven't tried this yet but i hear alot of good things so its on my must list. I habe tried their foundation and it lasted me over 6 months so i habe faith this product wont let me down!
Susana S.
Los Angeles , CA
Pleasant scent, good packaging and gets the job done! It feels like I have nothing on my face when I use it, it’s not greasy at all and it doesn’t make my skin to break out. I highly recommend this product
Kya F.

I love Tarte and their sunscreen did not disappoint. It blends in easily, is moisturizing despite being a much lighter formulation than the Josie Maran sunscreen. Its active ingredients are physical sunscreens zinc oxide and titanium dioxide (also, weirdly, Vitamin C, which is apparently a component of Maracuja oil, one of the "showcase" oils in many Tarte products.)
One yippie for packaging. The pump bottle is beautiful, heavy, a unique color, and looks great on my vanity, but the travel size is basically a mini pump bottle which needs to be kept upright to work. It is definitely a must have!
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
I love this! It's so nice a lightweight and doesn't leave my face greasy feeling or make my makeup look oily!! Perfect as a base to my summer makeup routine! This is a MUST HAVE!
Tatelyn W.
Jasper, GA
I absolutely loved this product. It kept my skin nice and protected. This product is very gentle to the skin. I wasn't disappointed with it. It's not too pricey either, definitely worth every single penny!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?