BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Casey L.
This sunscreen smells amazing and works really well on the body but it did give me some irritation and burning when I used it on my face since I gave sensitive skin.
Gina C.
Great sunscreen Works excellent smells good and is not heavy just wish they had one with a higher SPF. Consistency is not too greasy so will not cause breakouts.
Kendall C.
Great moisturizing product. I love tarte's products in general. I found that this product is very light on my skin and doesn't feel like I'm wearing a heavy product which is nice. I would definitely buy it again.
Allison K.
New City, NY
When I first tried this sunscreen, I was absolutely obsessed. It has a nice light scent, nothing similar to your regular heavy sunscreen smell. The formula itself is great, it does not cause any white cast on the skin, it is thin and easy to wear. I can easily apply makeup over it no problem. However, after wearing it for a few days in a row, I have noticed my skin to dry out and develop small bumps. If it were not for that reaction, I would absolutely continue to wear this sunscreen. I have passed this along to friends and they love it!
Angela L.
Saint Louis, MO
I tried this as part of the Sephora Sun Safety Kit. It's inoffensive, lightweight, and absorbs quickly with a dewy finish. Plays well with makeup - I didn't notice any difference in ease of application, appearance, or lasting time when I used this sunscreen vs. my typical sunscreen (Elta MD UV Clear) or no sunscreen at all. I will happily use up this sample but am not particularly inspired to buy the full size; if I see a good deal I'd be open to re-purchasing.
member-3dcf6c07b
Boerne, TX
Just parked so much and it worked perfectly for any summer day. This is SPF 30 and I don't know what I would do without it because it works just fine and it is kind of pricey but I think it is totally worth it!
Rebecca R.
What I do like about tartegaurd because it does its job without the sunscreen scent. I do wish it was a somehow thinner formula. It goes on nicely and spreads well but it is a bit thicker than I'd like. After it drys well, it is a bit tacky. I also can't use this on my face because it leaves a whitecast so I use it on my body. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Anastasia K.
Antelope, CA
Love it! I never get breakout! It works perfect for me, I usually mix it with serum and apply it before putting on my moisturizer. I love that tarte products are natural. They are pretty affordable, only 12 bucks at Sephora. It is not greasy at all and I really like that. I hate to feel grease on my face. The only complaint for me will be the smell of this product. It has very strong floral fragrance which holds for a while after applying this product.
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I'd been searching for an every day moisturizer with SPF for a while, and this one hits the spot! I don't love the price tag or the scent, but I can forgive both because it is providing my skin with what it needs. Bought this at Sephora to acquire more points! I imagine I will love this even more during the winter!
Stacey S.
I got the small one to give it a try .. The packaging was cute. The consistency is light and it smells good but it made my face a little oily and I have combination and sensitive skin. It's doesn't contain a harmful ingredients which is great. I never tried this under make up . When I brought this product I used it when ever I went to the beach and my morning runs. I would buy this product again.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?