BY TARTE #23 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Ana B.
Plantation, FL
Decent sunscreen, consistency is good and doesn’t make me break out. Purchased at Sephora. Price is very reasonable for size. My only qualm is I prefer my sunscreen to have a higher SPF
Lesly B.
White Plains, NY
I like the packaging of the sunscreen for starters, i also think it is pretty good pricing and value, the only negative I have is the white cast. It's not too noticeable but still.
Dareen T.
germantown
This sunscreen was really good it was not a very high spf which I wasn’t a big fan of but it was really good I got the perfect tan and I really loved it I recommended it to my friends those who tan and they loved it.
irene r.
Rio Hondo
I get sunburned pretty easily and this just works perfect for me. I love it and I use it almost everyday. I got mine at ulta. But can also get it at Sephora. I recommend buying this especially since summer is coming up!
Isabelle L.
Fowlerville, MI
I have very sensitive skin and it's hard for me to find a great sunscreen for my face. Normally I'll try ones but it will leave my face greasy. But this tarte sunscreen is the bomb! It's fantastic and I wear it every day in the summer.
Theresa G.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this stuff so much. I wish it was made in a higher SPF. I burn so fast and hard. Like I am a piece of bacon. Lol. Great smell. Not overly greasy and easy to Cary. The bottle is beautiful.
Erika K.
Hermitage, TN
Best facial sunscreen I’ve tried! I have pretty normal skin and sometimes I wear straight B.B. or cc cream when out in the sun but sometimes I want a more natural feel and look and I don’t breakout even if I sweat.
Yazbek O.
Gardena, CA
I love this sunscreen and the scent is amazing. Smells like coconuts and like if you're on vacation. It also soothes your skin and makes it feel soft without feeling oily. The packaging looks small but it has a lot of product in it. Perfect for any skin type.
Emily A.
San Antonio, TX
Great for on the go last minute plans at the beach & very great as a primer in the summer . Has spf 30 so the way it protects your skin so great ! Is a little in the pricy side but I love it !
Katy B.
Petersburg, Va
I bought this to use on my face during the summer. I liked the consistency of the sunscreen. But it left my skin feeling really stick and grimy and made my skin break out. I ended up using half and throwing the rest out.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back