BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Aubrey S.
The sunscreen is amazing!!! I have super pale skin and burn really easily and this kept me from burning all day. I really enjoyed the sunscreen because it didn't mess up my make up and my make up simply sat nicely on top.
Alessandra D.
Livingston, NJ
Great for sun protection and to wear alone. Wore this under my foundation one day and got supper oily! Some what moisturizing also. Package is super cute . Great size bottle and love the pump!
Nicole W.
Lunenburg, MA
Tarte is absolutely a high end brand for skin care, but if you are able to splurge, absolutely consider tarte cosmetics. I am not picky with sunscreen, but using this made me question my entire life. It was very lightweight, provided proper coverage, but it also didn't make my skin feel stick or like there was a residue left behind, like some other brands. It smells good, and feels good. Would absolutely purchase again.
Christina Z.
I honestly wouldn't have bought this, but I received a sample and I'm glad I tried it because omg this stuff is amazing!
Tarte is a really good brand, everything they make is great, so I don't know why I would think any different of this... It's not sticky, but more of a very lightweight feeling which I love. It has great staying power and feels nice on.
It definitely does what it says it does.
I highly recommend!
Adrienne W.
Leesport , PA
I bought this in a full size from the Tarte website. It has super cute packaging; glass bottle covered in purple silicone with orange text. It is a super pricey sunscreen, but it did meet my expectations. I recommend this highly for everyday use under makeup or alone! I'm hoping to find a more cost effective alternative, because I love this so much but $32 is a lot for a bottle of sunscreen I can cup in one hand...
Kelsey B.
Los angeles, CA
This sunscreen is amazing!! I'm very picky about favial sunscreens because most of the time I feel like they are too heavy and greasy and I hate that sunscreen smell. Tarte guard smells very light and kind of floral but not too overwhelming. I love that it's lightweight, contains antioxidants and is super hydrating. You can layer it under other products and it doesn't feel like you're wearing a million things. I highly recommend this!! And bonus points for the super cute packaging.
Love this stuff! It's great to use under makeup as a primer as well. It doesn't feel too heavy on your face and doesn't smudge or melt through out the day, especially considering I'm in Texas and it gets way hot here.
Cammie G.
Baytown, TX
Perfect size for the beach. Best part of this product is the smell. Doesn't have your typical stink sunscreen smell. I was very pleased there weren't any streaks leftover once applied. A little goes a very long way. My friends shared with me then purchased their own! It's a little pricey compared to other sun protectors but I see why. In all honesty with you using less, it's definitely cheaper in the long run.
Acie H.
Laurel
I love this! It is not oily like most sunscreens and is perfect to wear on it's own or under makeup! A little goes along way! I would for sure purchase this again especially in the summer!
Nichole S.
Cleveland, OH
I purchased this about 3 weeks ago after reading reviews discussing how amazing it was. I had high expectations as people said it is not oily, smells great, doesn't break you out etc. Although I found it to in fact be oily on my skin, and I have oily skin to begin with so I was hoping for something less oily than regular sunscreen. On the plus, the smell is nice and it didn't break me out, but I will not repurchase.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?