BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Christine W.
Brooklawn, NJ
This is one of the few sunscreens that I can apply to my face without getting a burning/stinging sensation. A lot of other sunscreens have some type of ingredient in it that irritates my skin for hours after applying. Tarts does not which is great because now I can care for my skin with sunscreen.
Altagracia F.
Orosi, CA
Such a wonderful sunscreen! Began to use after a few of my favorite YouTube gurus recommended it! It is very gentle on the skin and makeup applies wonderfully on top. It is pricey but worth every penny!
Ramona Y.
Washington , DC
This sunscreen really moisturizers your face, instead of leaving that "blobbed" residue that clogs your pores. I have vitiligo, and use this daily to protect my skin from harmful rays and lighting.
Juan M.
When it comes to skincare, if I feel like wearing sunscreen (my girlfriend makes me wear it sometimes) then I wear whatever we have around the house. She has this and it seems to work. I'm not picky with sunscreen or have any real preference as long as it does its job, they all pretty much smell similar to me. This wasn't bad, but didn't wow me. I just don't know what a wow factor would be in a sunscreen unless it protected me all day or something.
Michelle T.
I received a sample of this and bought the full size for daily wear because it smells pretty and is lightweight. I bought the sunscreen and then after leaving it in my hot car one day, I went to squirt some in my hand it was liquidy and separated! So I put it inside, waited a few days so I knew it was cooled down and I hoped it would thicken back up. So I shook up the bottle and pumped out a squirt and it was still separated and GROSS! The product itself, I liked very much until that happened...
Sophie H.
I love it so much! Keeps my face smelling nice while also keeping it protected. It is a bit pricey but you need half a pump to cover your entire face. Definitely worth it
Molly M.
Not only does this keep me from burning, but also moisturizes my skin. This is my first time using this product, but I see myself continuing to use it though the summer. I would recommend this product to my mom. (I like my mom)
Daisy P.
I like this sunscreen because it does not leave a white cast the the typical sunscreen would. I feel like it protects my skin from sun rays however I wish it would have been a stronger dog something more along the lines of 50.
Jennifer T.
Forest Hills, NY
I received the Tateguard 30 in my Sephora Play box for June. This is the best sunblock for the face that I have tried. It is not sticky or greasy. It sinks into skin easily without leaving a white film on your face and it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. It is a bit more pricey than something from the drugstore but I think it is worth it.
Dorothy W.
Navarre, FL
Living in Florida, finding a great sunscreen is essential. This sunscreen is everything that is advertised! Helped prevent sun burns and went flawlessly under my makeup.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?