BY TARTE #28 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Emily S.
Williamston, SC
This product is amazing!! I don't really consider it only a sunscreen but also a really good moisturizer. Works great and I believe a good value for the money. I wear it everyday
Linda D.
Reno, NV
This is great I use it every single morning when I don't forget. And when I'm wearing makeup I usually put it over my moisturizer.( let me know if I'm doing this wrong by the way)
Gabriella Z.
This product does what it claims. The reason why I didn't give it a hight rating is because I would have preferred if the product was a little thicker, and I wouldn't pay that much for a sun screen.
Jen
Fall River, MA
Really nice sunscreen for the face. Sinks in quickly and doesn't leave a white cast or greasy residue. Works well on its own or under foundation. Totally effective at SPF 30 but it would great if they offered SPF 50 in this formula as well - Tarte would have a customer for life!
henna a.
winger, MN
i love this sunscreen. it’s a little pricey but i would buy it and use it again in a heartbeat. it’s so smooth and it smells great. the packaging is so cute and a little went a long way! I am definitely going to be buying and using this again.
Sadies V.
I love Tarte cosmetics!! They have so many amazing products, I have many palletes from them and this product is so moisturizing. It's perfect for the winter time and fall time.
BreAnna C.
Vinton , LA
Creamy and delicate for all types of skin with the most adorable packaging and all around a good product to have personally I keep a travel size in my to go bag I would definitely repurchase or recommend
Ariel C.
Snohomish , WA
Feels so good on your skin not that sticky feeling like most sun screens! It smells wonderful and protects your skin so well! Plus who doesn’t want their sun screen to come in a fun little purple bottle!
April B.
I don't particularly like this product. It leaves a greasy film on my skin (I have normal type skin that doesn't get oily) and isnt great if you live in a hot or humid climate.
Rachel S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I got this in a Sephora play box. It does work very well, it is hydrating and lightweight with out leaving a white film behind. Be careful around your eyes because it will burn.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?